Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11513628
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

xth for snek is /ourgirl/ and no amount of rigged polls can change that

Reminder that "/ourgirl/" will be eating pig shit and wallowing in the mud

Starting to sound butthurt.

Just move on.

enough dude, create your own poll or shut the fuck up

>It's so simple. Knowing that the clothes should cover, but don't, only enhances the exposition.

It's amazingly effective and completely unexplored because most fetishes just opt for the basic bondage gear or lingerie.

Having Dolores in a getup like that would attract a lot of attention.

>all these anons claiming the poll is rigged
>nobody posting a new poll to prove it's not
Seems pretty sus 2bh

I really hope both you kids have watched the story of O, I think you'd both like it

>create your own poll
The original poll was the only one we needed then some retard spammed polls until he got the results he wanted.

If you had been here more than literally ONE day you would know this.

That needs more bitrate

see

Logan

i think bernard has some sort of special exceptions for her, because he's using her as a guinea pig to test his bicameral robot mind theory. he might even have it arranged so the park security doesnt get all the updates on her activities and whereabouts that they would for the other hosts

I do know, I was the one complaining earlier today, I just am over it, if that fucking faggot wants to do this with his retarded polls let him, I know it changed to 3/3 which is when I stopped bothering to vote, for a while I called for a new poll and know I just don't give a fuck

and now I've written a whole goddamn blog about it, polls are fucking cancer

false flagging for snake hate fuck off

Someone did start a new poll yesterday and tried asking the spamfag poll guy to start using it to prove his poll wasn't rigged, but it seems that poll got ignored

Anyone got the link to that one? Seemed like the only genuine Sup Forums poll

Just create another one or move on.

No need to be upset with a online poll.

ah damn, missed it I asked for a new one when the faggot changed it for like 3 days then just gave up

see

Sweet! Another retarded general....the death of image boards is upon us.

see

calm down

Alright you win. Being upset over an online poll is a very serious thing.

NEW /OURGIRL/ poll reminder: strawpoll.me/11513628

>old poll had three choices, no explanations: "snek", "dolorable", "fuckfu"
>one of these choices is not like the others (ie: one of them is obvious, the rest not so)
>this led to normies who don't keep up with our memes voting incorrectly and skewing the poll
>people brought this up with the poll creator and he didn't do shit except keep spamming it
>now dolores is on track to win on that rigged shit even though ITT nobody cares about her except for the occasional oinking
>(edit: and yeah dolores won that rigged shit just like I told you)

Luckily user isn't stupid and started their own poll

NEW /OURGIRL/ poll: strawpoll.me/11513628

Whos upset? It's just Sup Forums, calm down.

>calm down fags

i miss 1:1 fags now

You're right that the poll was rigged but it was because you couldn't vote for best girl

snekfags taking a page from the trump playbook and blaming the poll makers

Also I'm not gonna be on Sup Forums every day to spam this shit, so save the link if you're sure the other one is rigged, like the poll says once we hit 300 it'll be official

Not even remotely close, since snek actually won the poll.

Well yeah I'm blaming the poll makers, they used meme names for everyone except Dolores, and wow who would have guessed, she won.
This poll has the same meme names but also says who each one actually is, if anyone is actually against this poll they must be part of the pigfucker NWO

Seems interesting, anything pertaining to that specific fetish? And part of that fetish includes carrying on daily life in that garb, as if nothing is different. Sort of the normalization and demystifying of the body, but not really. Fully nudity would do that, but this is a perversion of nudity and being clothed.

Why do people want as many people as possible to like their waifu also?

Is this the cuck brainwashing I hear of?

>there are people how are legitimately upset

Wew

Enough about polls already, post waifus.

>le cuck meme

It's Sup Forums, no one is upset. Might want to get that projection checked out tho

yea watch the original 'story of O' its tame but exactly what your after,

your welcome

>I'm blaming the poll makers, they used meme names for everyone except Dolores, and wow who would have guessed she won.
>This poll has the same meme names but also says who each one actually is, if anyone is actually against this poll they must be part of the pigfucker NWO or something

If people are sure the other poll isn't rigged, surely they'd have nothing to fear from this new one? (watch the pigfucker replies come in though)

I really don't care about the other poll, once this one hits 300 it'll be the official.

I love extras.

and pigfuckers last, just like last time

that guys probably been in every scene, he's one clever af extra

Is he playing the game right or is he just an asshole?

user was right that beard is bad for him

Isn't it obvious that MiB is the representative sent by the company? Only a few people know about him and he meets with Ford right after the rep was discussed

please no bully logan he's my waifu

that was such a great shot, Nolan prob jerked off to it

He isn't. He threatens Ford with a knife, bro.

Dammit, these threads are turning into GOT general level crap.

Its like I keep dying inside.

think about it who would you rather play with?
>MiB
takes all the fun, probably cut your throat
>Will
a literal cuck
>lesbo guest
a literal pussy
>logan
fun af

definitely not

good post

its the end of the week we've exhausted all legit discussion, new eps almost out, shrinkgods and waifufags keep the threads alive until the next ep, same with all shows really

I'll miss seeing her in her dress.

Bernard is a robot.

you know it true.

>his waifu isn't even human

Will Le Fuck Man be back?

>Well yeah I'm blaming the poll makers, they used meme names for everyone except Dolores, and wow who would have guessed she won.
>This poll has the same meme names but also says who each one actually is, if anyone is actually against this poll they must be part of the pigfucking NWO or something

If people are sure the other poll isn't rigged, surely they'd have nothing to fear from this new one? (watch the pigfucker replies come in though)

If you do actually care about Dolores becoming /ourgirl/ though, come prove it. So far it seems pretty obvious that's not the case though.

I really don't care about the other poll, once this one hits 300 it'll be the official.

(50 OUT OF 300 VOTES SO FAR, VOTE & HELP MAKE WESTWORLD GENERAL GREAT AGAIN)

Also I'm not on spam duty 24/7 like the riggedpollfag was, so plz help make sure this new poll gets out there, don't let anons get fooled by that rigged shit. My last batch for tonight.

That's why she's my human pig, and not my waifu.

How many dicks have been in there? Like can STDs still be transmitted through the robots?

of course, hes fucking relentless

it'll be reposted at least once per thread

gods work user

no he isn't, let it go

>15 posters

>no one participating in butthurt fuckfu fags poll

Sorry bruh, it is decided.

Is Dolores the reason why there was an incident 30 years ago? Why didn't they decommissioned her then?

Hm, first time I seen this new poll it was at ~40 votes.
First time I saw that other one it was at 200 or something
Really makes you think...

They did

because she was arnold

Yes he is. He has all the signs of it

>But he talked to his wife

No one remembers moon apparently. His memories of his son and wife are there to stabilize his thinking. It clear that he doesn't have the correct emotional response.

>still supporting a known rigged poll over a new clean one
oink

You spent half a day resetting your router just to vote in a poll for a thread on Sup Forums. Let that sink in.

>If you do actually care about Dolores becoming /ourgirl/ though, come prove it

Eh not really.

I guess you can say goodbye to her being /ourgirl/ pretty soon then

Here's to hoping the show introduces more women characters.

actually the wife thing is the only bit that makes me even consider it, it seems like a 'backstory' and the call is part of maintaining that, but the whole idea is fucking retarded, delherass is the first, wtf is Bernard a prototype? whats the point? the guy who designs the robots is one? nah thats fucking stupid

Nah, we've got enough as it is
>one for /ourgirl/
>one for lewds
>one for wallowing in the mud and licking my asshole

dude its over, fuck your poll

OFFICIAL POLL: strawpoll.me/11513628

Do you think Bernard has ever fucked Dolores?

no, he's the kinda faggot who would like to think of her as 'pure' no matter how much pigfucking she does

Computers designing computers is happening right now.

Also recall.

We only know the backstory of hosts
And Bernard.

Ford is deeply formal with humans, and calls hosts by their first names.

And also calls Bernard by his first name.

>implying I made the poll

>strawpoll.me/11513628
>57 votes
>asked 1 day ago

Sorry bruh

Doubt it. He probably sees her like surrogate daughter.

I do think Bernard told her Host Dad in episode 1 that he would take care of Dolores for him or something along those lines.

TAKING SUGGESTIONS FOR CHANGES TO HUSBANDO/WAIFU GUIDE

1/2

He's putting it to Theresa, why not Dolores?

I bet he programs her for a real GF experience.

>>one for wallowing in the mud and licking my asshole

Only if it's unwashed, she prefers it that way.

>rigged poll
>asked 2 hours ago
>300 votes

2/2

Add Hector and Logan to top

that's pretty weak, it is one of the last autistic theories that might happen, so far though evidence has been pretty fucking weak

>WHAATT THEE FUUUCKKK?!

?
same poll, wtf is your point?

>the poll that wasn't rigged and wasn't spammed has been around longer and has less votes!
oink

because theresa is a whore and in his mind delerass is pure little snowflake who occasionally wallows in pigshit