Controls all 3 branches of government

>Controls all 3 branches of government
>Blames shutdown on Democrats

Why are Republicans so retarded Sup Forums ?

Why stop there. Just give the keys to russia already.

budget appropriations bills require 60 votes to pass the senate

>idiot libs are unaware of this fact

How many republicans voted to pass the senate?

I guess constantly being assholes to democrats instead of meeting in the middle and compromising wasn't such a good strategy then, was it?

>Blames shutdown on democrats

That's because they blocked a spending bill to keep the government open. You obviously don't know shit about politics.

That logic won't work here. Just move along.

So much this. Time to go nuclear option on this as well

There's 51 of them. Less than that voted in favor of the bill. They can't even get their own party to agree on shit.

>implying there'd be a shutdown if Trump actually was in control

less than 60

time to shut down the EPA, CFPB, & DoE

95% of republicans voted for it.
95% of democrats voted against.

Dems shut it down.

sigh... Stop just watching the main stream media and do some research before you spout off.

Republicans do not control the senate. It's practically an even split. They required 60 votes to pass the budget bill. The Democrats supported EVERYTHING in the budget bill but still voted against it. They did this because they're hypocrites and wanted to shoehorn in a DACA agreement despite the fact that the deadline isn't until MARCH. The current government shutdown is entirely the fault of Democrats attempting to hold funding hostage to allow illegal immigrants to stay in the country. They're fucking over legal citizens in favor of illegals. This is obstructionism by the left, simple as that.

Even if all 51 had voted yes, you're still 9 votes short.

How many times have Republics drawn a line in the sand and said NO to shit before. Yet now, when Democrats do it, suddenly it's a big no-no. How does that work?

5 Democrats supported the bill, 4 Republicans didn't.

The vast majority of Republicans supported, the vast majority of Democrats opposed. The Democrats opposed it purely because they wanted to force DACA bullshit into the bill despite the fact that DACA has NOTHING to do with the budget. Democucks are being a bunch of fucking faggots

>Shutting down your own government for the benefit of Illegal Aliens
>Democrats

No government has shutdown that's had the executive and congress majority.

>Conservatards ignore this even though they actually know this fact.

No senate has ever had 60 members in 1 party since 1911. yet predecessors seem to get shit done, faggot

>Doesn't understand civics
Go be a faggot somewhere else

The shutdown will help Trump actually. 2018 will have elections for the Senate. Democrats pulling this stunt to get DACA pushed through will backfire. That's why Trump is letting it happen and not negotiating until the Democrats pass the budget. At the end of the day the public is going to blame Democrats for the shutdown just like they blamed Republicans for the shutdown under Obama.

Only reason the government has chosen to shut down is because all the blacks have feelings now... this used to be a white country

Maybe they should learn how to negotiate. Isn't the President the best negotiator?

the absolute state of the democrats this century

BLACK LIVES MATTER

sigh...being this stupid

You do know they didn't vote to shut down the government, right? The gov't shut down because they couldn't agree on a budget...

Just blame Hillary for stealing bearnie sanders election and stfu already, trump won, wait 3 years and vote again

/thread

But trump would never admit responsibility for anything. And all his followers adore lord trump more than the pope adores Jesus.

I am not proud.
I am not proud that my government has shut down this weekend. I am not proud that members of the Democratic party have had to band together to aid in the creation of a government shut down. I am not proud that this has had to happen because people in this country; MY COUNTRY have voted for those who have been completely unwilling to negotiate, compromise, bargain, come to an understanding, meet in the middle, however you want to say it and only now, only now that it is MY PARTY who has finally put their foot down and done those exact same things; used those exact same tactics, do they see how detrimental those tactics are to our country and the way we govern.
I am not proud that the citizens of my country; ROUGHLY HALF OF THE VOTING POPULATION have been so proud that their side has repeatedly drawn a line in the sand about issue after issue after issue and only now that they are on the wrong side of that line do they see how destructive it can be. I am not proud that the Democratic party has had to MAKE them learn this lesson by causing a government shut down.
I am not proud.

The shutdown will only help Trump insofar as they need to save as much money as possible to pay for shit that they're not getting revenue for due to hilariously retarded corporate tax cuts aimed at bringing business to the US that left decades ago.

Predecessors got shit done because they were all establishment politicians with a common globalist goal. Until 2016, the establishment political world all had the same underlying agenda. Trump has fucked that agenda up completely. Getting shit done... aka they fucked over the public in favor of their own agenda. You act like that's a good thing.

>The shutdown will help Trump actually.

History says otherwise.

46 voted to pass it five voted against 5 dems voted for it so basically it got stuck at 61 because democrats care about illegals more than those affected by this shutdown

to the people who dont know how democracy works. both parties have to agree. so you need a president who enables negotiation and has the ability to meet in the middle. when you completely ignore one side of the government which is just as big and powerful as the other side, then you make enemies. it isnt the democrats fault Trump tries to pretend they dont exist. did he expect he could get away with shit like that?

Oh, he'll take responsibility for some things, at least. Like the economy going up, or good weather. Just not anything bad.

Honestly Mr. Satan was more modest.

If you want to play the economic game then at least be honest. The country is 20 trillion in debt and still running a deficit. This situation has nothing to do with Trump and is a result of decades of economic neglect.

It helps Trump in a political sense because the Democrats will be blamed for this shutdown and it will become a major campaign issue. People will be told to vote for Republican pro-Trump candidates so that Democrats can't be obstructionist faggots in the Senate.

WE NEED TO SAVE THE ILLEGAL ALIENS!!!!

>shutdown the govt, that'll save them

I blame gerrymandering.

Dems voted no so Republicans can't kick out 800,000 dreamers. They're taking a stand on DACA. I support them and hope they continue. Fuck the Republicans.

No actually history supports this opinion. Republicans took a huge hit in credibility when they pulled the same stunt back in 2013 against Obama. The public does not support shutting down the government for political reasons. This budget bill should have passed because there was literally nothing controversial about it. The Democrats only voted no because they were trying to strongarm the Republicans into submitting on the DACA issue. The public will inevitably believe that Democrats are not justified in this issue. They should have passed the budget bill and negotiated in the next couple of months on DACA.

The Dreamers are rapists.

At this point, as far as his hardcore fans go, nothing Trump does is bad. Thing is, many people voted for him strictly to have a wildcard in the White House, but so far that has amounted to fuck all. I'm not saying that we'll have a Democrat as president next, but it certainly won't be Trump. He has already pissed off too many of his swing voters.

Not really... fund the wall and keep DACA. Seems simple. Both side would get a win.

Meet in the middle? Democrats sure as hell didn't want that. They wanted their DACA agreement without giving anything up. DACA had NOTHING to do with the budget bill. They were trying to force their agenda into the budget bill despite the simple fact that it had NOTHING to do with the bill. It's a simple fact that this shutdown is entirely the Democrats fault. If they wanted to negotiate on DACA then they had over a month to do so after the budget was passed. Republicans have been extremely open about their willingness to negotiate on DACA. They simply want something in return for giving the Democrats what they want. But the Democrats refused to negotiate and simply want to be given a DACA agreement without giving anything in return.

>budget appropriations bills require 60 votes to pass the senate

No, you fucking ignorant shit. You need 60 to close debate and end filibuster, i.e. cloture. Passage is still simple majority. Invoking the Harry Reed nuclear option overrides the 60 vote rule and reaches cloture. They bill is then on the floor.

so you're saying that the president is just a worthless figurehead and all that time people spend canvassing, picketing, making phone calls/hashtags and whining for four years about who the president is, is actually just a big waste of valuable time?

>getdafuckouttahere.jpg

That's simply an ignorant view of the situation. You're a brainwashed retard. Republicans are more than willing to negotiate on allow the Dreamers to stay. But Democrats are refusing to give anything in return. You're nothing but an ignorant fool who is a slave to leftist politics. You mistakenly believe they give a shit about you and the Dreamers. They don't. You and the Dreamers are nothing but pawns to them. Absolutely NOTHING.

Why are we building a wall? You do realize that there are planes in Mexico too, right?

Exactly.

You need 60 votes to pass the bill.

Without 60 votes, it cannot pass.

A wall won't do shit except waste money, why people think otherwise is baffling

Kek good one Chad.
Your fatass isn’t going to do the hard labor out in The fields with shitty pay. Stay in your basement where it’s safe.

Why does the dnc keep trying to pump their propaganda into Sup Forums? It's way obvious by how newfag their shit is too.

I love walls. Also I'm jealous of China's wall.

DACA won't do anything, won't miss them. So who cares? Deport.

>idiot libs
fuck you, Trumpfag. Your party has SHIT-TIER leadership. That's why they are allowing this to happen.
>blame the dems
fuck you faggot
this is YOUR PARTY'S FUCKING FAULT.

Plus, it's not going to built within the next eight years. Even if Trump gets a second term it won't be finished before he leaves the white house and the next president will just stop production on it. Then we'll have this huge embarrassing 200 mile stretch of wasted tax money sitting along the border of Texas.

PROJECTING

Do you understand that, Igor, or should I explain?

>why is my paranoia so pronounced?
I dunno user, maybe you should get your mom to give you some of her anti-psychotic meds

The wall of your asshole is becoming prolapsed by Trump's cock.

The leftist tear shedding continues through the night, and not a single fuck is given, none of these thread will change, not even a little bit, people's opinion on Trump, whether for good or for bad, this is little more than just another pissing match that, if leftists made the thread, always lose.

>history is made by the victors, the left can't seem to understand that they lost, and are still losing.

You are both arrogant and stupid. On purpose, maybe?
Five Republicans voted against their own CR and one abstained. Had they followed their party, the CR would have passed.
This CR must have been a bag of horsetrump if these guys couldn't vote for it.

Mods keep deleting this thread yet paid shills keep making them. Enjoy your ban shill

Yesssss massstaaa! Explain!

I like how everyone's overlooked that post even though its dead right.

>Democrats shutdown the government for the benefit of Illegal Aliens.

Does anyone in here think that China would have built a wall if the Mongolians had fucking airplanes?

Just leaving this here

Im not talking about just the shutting down of the government but about everything in a whole. The less Trump listens to the democrats and the more he does the exact opposite he can expect at least half of the government will become his enemies and will do anything to make his presidency as hard as possible. He needs to be more neutral, otherwise this is never going to work. You can just ignore the fact that theres another side with opposing oppinions. those people make up the other half of whole America. They deserve at least some voice even in a all republican ruled government. Im not saying this because Im a democrat but because I have some not being an American sense in my head.

>being this delusional
you've yet to explain or defend why Trump was a good choice or how he is succeeding as President.
Protip: you can't.

It's happening

>paid shills
tinfoil detected

Good one. Maybe you should ask your mom to give you better insults. I'm sure that cunts got a few.

Obama deported the Mexicans. The Resident Dump has them working at his winery.

Such hatred for my love of walls. It's not nice. Where's the closest safe space?

They still get shitty pay and Still work way harder than your fatass. Once again. Stay in your basement. Try again

The far left will see this as a Trump failure. The far right and the majority of the center will blame the democrats for the shutdown. Mark my words.

Your nearest university campus

Who would he visit?

The "military advisors" in Iraq and Afghanistan? Obama officially pulled out. Touring barracks would be a tacit acknowledgement that there are still soldiers on the ground fighting, compromising relations in the region.