RIP

RIP

his career

yea no

Rectal trauma?

Bam Magera may be dead, but you know what isnt? the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.
One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".
Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.
I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

his waistline

Hey? Suck dick, fag fuck. Bam won, you didnt...

This is the power of real autism

What's wrong with you? Mc'chickies are important right now? Man...fuck off.

check out dem teeth. just say no kids

It sure is

is that james franco?

Literally WHO.

Them genetics starting to kick in.

I hope the bury him with some snakes.

fucking kids

He's still alive even if he's dead to Wee Man.

what happened with him and wee man?

Lets just say it involved a symbal and piss.

Phil Margera is still alive wachoo talking about?

was it documented? I don't remember that :/. wee man always did come off as kind of a whiny bitch sometimes though

No not leader of World Health Organization.

Opie’s Kids lost their dad

Under rated post

I like wholesome pasta as much as the next guy but isn't mcChicken sauce just mayonnaise??

Pro tip: Thinking of autistic people as socially inept freaks with zero self control only further stigmatises us in a world that already treats us unfairly.

If you're equating autism with sexual misconduct and non-verbal cues, go fuck yourself.

what a waste of quads

Damn this pic of bam makes me feel old.

delet this post

crazy how much he looks like his old man

It's almost like they're related or something

Bam got a DUI. Wee Man is pissed for obvious Ryan Dunn related reasons.

We don't treat you unfairly. We treat you like people who act funny.

ah that makes sense