Dubs decide what I cut into my arm

Dubs decide what I cut into my arm.
Trips decide what I cut into the back of my hand.

8====D

"Wrangler butts drive me nuts"

Rolling for "Would you?"

My name is jeff

Nothing

Lame

wasted dubs

OP had better deliver

you should ban yourself out of this place

Sissy Boi Slut

Oh come on.

Emo fucktard

I hopefully killed a thread that this faggot wouldn't deliver on anyway. You can go about your day.

What the fuck

rolling for a triforce

Thank you, I live up to my name.

"I'm a faggot who needs attention because if I'm not the focus of conversation at all times I'll kill both my parents then myself on a public forum."

OP has to carve the word "Nothing" into arm.

Cream Dream Steam

Truest comment here.

Cum Whore

kk

Seriously kill yourself now you double dub killer

You didn't even see if he would, though. Would you?

Attention Whore

Crave in "I Love Traps"

Wtf

3 dubs already

How about a hole the size of the Grand Canyon?

A piece of wood

I shidded and I farded

Put "I lick my dads ass"

veiny dick

I cry because I lost my mother and father at a very young age…

You see, we had just gone to see The Nutty Professor in the local theater, and when my parents Tyrone and LaVerne came out the side, there was a man in a ski mask and a black hoodie, aiming his gun at us. His form was stark against the light snowfall that had begun during the movie. The thief demanded money from my parents’ wallets, around three hundred dollars in cash. But then, in the distance, there was the unmistakable sound of a siren blaring, the police were active. Frightened and nervous the thief shot my parents right in front of me! My father’s letterman jacket was coated in blood, my mother’s ruby necklace clattered to the floor before her head did. I was traumatized beyond belief. The thief must have had some morals though, for he ran without ending my life as well. Thankfully the police heard the gunshots and came to my aid, finding me standing in between the corpses of the two people I loved more than anything and anyone…

Thirty years later I’m at the top of the world. My father’s storage unit company expanded under my watch to fourteen locations in our state, plus three in the state to the south of us. I didn’t have a family myself, the thought of being gunned down like my parents, leaving my progeny behind with no familial guidance, those thoughts haunted me in my days and in my nights. But suddenly, the ground starts to rumble. I look outside the window and see two fellas flying in the air and fighting each other! They shot lasers from their eyes and they could breathe fire as well, and the destruction they caused made my entire main location burn in flames. Nineteen millions dollars were melted and crushed and pulverized, and I was forced to pay back every single penny. Frustrated and enraged, I decide to use the few materials that weren’t completely ruined to create a suit and weapons able to take on the flying monsters myself!

will suck for a 5$

Today's date, so you'll remember the day you wanted attention

"Dicked by a Dyke"

SLAYER

you proud? you proud of the garbage you just posted?

Easy

"Op is a faggot" Cuz it's tru

Winwar

you better use these dubs kiddo

I mean, yeah that sounds fine

Through careful study and the help of my secretary Judy, I was able to discover the identity of one of the flying assailants, someone by the name of Kevin Clarkson. Through elaborate schemes and twists and puzzles I managed to bait Clarkson, now calling himself Superb-Man, into an abandoned junkyard. My weapons immediately sprang to life and began delivering their justice onto the powered being, but he brushed them off like Luke did to Kylo in The Last Jedi and came at me with a fury I could not understand. We brawled throughout the junkyard, smashing into old cars and piles of trash. Thankfully I had planned to get roughed up a bit, and decided to activate my hail mary. I pressed a button on my red, purple, and yellow suit and set off a ring of explosions around the junkyard. Unbeknownst to Superb-Man, the land used for the junkyard was once a car park, and there was a lower level underneath the garbage. I had set up another set of weapons there, and due to Superb-Man spending so much energy up above fighting me, the weapons down below seemed to have a greater effect. But I knew it wouldn’t be enough. Luckily, my dear family friend Michael Benjamin Bay, a scientist that worked in Chicago with the noted archeologist Brendan Fraser, had discovered a new gem that could cut through Superb-Man’s thick defenses, a gem he called Transformium. With the knife of Transformium I had Bay create with Fraser, I attempted to slit Superb-Man’s jugular, assuming this behemoth had one, but he managed to catch my hand in time. Now frustrated beyond belief, he slammed me against the wall and came at me, but I rolled out of the way and managed to pin him against a pillar full of graffiti criticizing the television show Homeland’s depiction of Muslims and Middle Easterners. I was so close, the knife was right at his throat, but he said something that threw me off. “You’re going… to kill… LaVerne…”

nice

he said. I was confused, bewildered in fact, and I pressed against Superb-Man harder, my well-protected crotch now firmly in between his steely buttocks. I yelled at him like never before, demanding to know how he knows that name. “They’re going… to kill… LaVerne…” he repeated, his voice even more strained than before. Then, out of nowhere, someone picked me up like a mother cat with her kittens, and launched me to the other side of the car park. I wiped the rubble out of my eyes and was shocked to see that Superb-Man was chatting with the very same man he was fighting up in the air. “What is this?!” I bellowed, now unsure of my entire reasoning for this ambush. The man told me that LaVerne was also the name of Superb-Man’s mother, and that an evil business man named Rupert Murdoch had kidnapped her in an attempt to get Superb-Man to fight me, that way he could take over my storage unit company and turn them into luxury storage units for uppity white folks in Brooklyn. He explained that the reason he was fighting my opponent in the sky was because he wouldn’t listen to reason, Superb-Man wanted to take me out immediately but this savior intervened. The man that threw me away was apparently Superb-Man’s lover, a strapping ginger bear of a man named Louis Olson.

Carve "nothing" into your arm

Done.

lol

Now that I had all the facts, I dashed off with Louis and Superb-Man to Rupert Murdoch’s secret hideout. While the beautiful couple dealt with the crotchety old devil spawn, I went down into a warehouse that looked suspiciously like a hotel lobby with a StarCups in the corner, and found myself surrounded by an armed group with fingernails for faces. Apparently Murdoch had teamed up with an evil scientist named Floop in order to create the perfect killing machine. With my skills that I honed from watching every single Power Rangers series in existence, I flawlessly beat down the competition with no harm done to me. I found LaVerne, who surprisingly enough looked almost exactly like Ann Curry, tied and gagged to a La-Z-Boy recliner. I freed LaVerne and handed her over to Louis, who had recently returned from taking down Murdoch’s security cams, and the two of them went in search of safety. I ran as fast as I could to reach Murdoch, and what I saw before me will always stick with me. Superb-Man informed me that he had injected himself with something known as the “electoral college serum” and had grown into a massive six-foot-three hulking monster, complete with scaly orange skin and one incredibly long hair wrapped around his body to look like some sort of fur. He started throwing ethnic slurs are way and kept getting distracted by Twitter for some reason, but he was still a formidable foe.

DELIVERED

lol

don't be a faggot and just cut your arm all the way off.

Carve the lyrics to 112's peaches & cream if trips

I had to call in the aid of my friend from my childhood, John Wick, to secure a victory over the abomination. In the chaos of the fight unfortunately, I had lost my Transformium knife, and Murdoch managed to grab it before I could and stab Superb-Man through the chest with it. I could see his strength was waning quickly, so I took the knife from his chest and gave him some penicillin, which kept him conscious long enough to take the knife and plunge it into Murdoch’s heart cavity. Though no blood came out, gold coins and dollar bills flew from inside Murdoch’s body, until he was nothing more than a really ugly rug. After giving the proper thanks to Superb-Man and Louis, as well as LaVerne, I set off back to my storage unit that had been helpfully remolded by the gay superhumans to be FAB-U-LOUS. I set out the Murdoch skin in my office and began my new life, both as the manager of the Northeastern US’s largest storage unit company and as the hero Ghost Punk, the savior of Tyrone’s Totally Tubular Storage Units.

That’s why I cry.

Nothing

Carve a swastika for these trips.

hahahahahaha

YES I GOT IT

nice !

Tattoos are unholy

deliver, op:

is more a scratch than a "carve" but still delivered

Alright great, you got the minimal amount of attention you needed to not kill yourself this week. no go back to being a disappointment to your dad and we'll see ya in a week.

sweet

op better deliver

WINRAR

Hitler did nothing wrong

"SLAYER", of course.

this

im a gay boy

Come on OP, do this one too.

carve deep

reroll

come ooon

niggerdick