How do I tell my gf that her vag feels loose and that she should do kegels?

how do I tell my gf that her vag feels loose and that she should do kegels?

I can tell her for you. Going to see her tonight

ayyyyy lmao

she polly say you gots a little dick

lol tiny dick op

Get a bigger dick pencilbro.

dont say its loose just say it would be hot if it was even tighter than it already is

Fuck her brains out and explain how it'll be xxx10 better if she did kegels. Positive reinforcement. Make her squirt when she does it. Dating is easy.

You say, "Your vag feels loose and you should do kegels."

You also have the option of finding a younger gf

> gf, See this hot dog?
> throw hot dog
> This is how you feel. pls stop fucking niggers

Dubs confirms micro peen.

My ex did kegels and sometimes she'd clamp down so hard on my dick I thought she was gonna rip it off.

Convince her to start wearing buttplugs. If she happens to be one of the women that enjoy having one in it is a win for both of you.

I'm decently big and girthy & have been w others who were tighter

Good ideas, but she'll probably still get insecure if I said this

Fuck her anus you idiot.

Don't.
she wont take it well, She'll tell people, and she will just figure you got small dick.

for those of us who dont have a tiny dick as you do, this can happen after woman has her 2nd child, pussy is just not what it used to be.

if your gf hasnt had 2 children, then seriously, its your dick that is the problem, face it...

Just fuck her extra hard, wear thicker condoms, becuase problem is actually you...

Also she's only 20!

that'd be ideal but she's scared

>be me years ago
>watched a lot of hentai
>got qt 14y gf
>first time seeing her vag
>tfw is not a cute loli vag
>It's a beef
>Her hormones makes her wet really quick
>Disgusting vag
>Kiss her
>More disgusting
>Fuck her
>Glorious fuck
>But even though it feels wrong to be the only one who received oral all the time

This. Tell her from now on you're fucking whichever hole feels better. She'll start doing kegels right quick

>but she's scared
So?

Derailing thread for myself cause i'm a cunt.

Wife wants second child. Might as well get her to get them kegal balls now or what?

You don't.
Or say, hey let's try these fun exercise together.

go pooper, faggot.

So. Tongue the shitter. Finger the shitter. She'll be begging for it.

>scared
>micro peen
She's lying.

2nd child changes them.
suddenly body is not plaything anymore.
now pussy is 'lifegiver' and titties are for mamas milk. bummer.

luckily, mine still gives great ball sucking head.
but , yes, pussy goes downhill after 2nd child, nature I guess. they will hear about kegels from girlfriends and womens literature, so dont worry too much. I found using a hitachi magic wand on her helped her to appreciate her pussy as pleasure giver again, but still, it aint the same

This would not be a problem if you had a decent sized penis.

I recommend a strap on.

Convince her that doing kegels prevents fupa and cellulite.

No no! Buy her some Luna balls and tell her you would love for her to try them.

convince her that you read that in some tantra yoga shit article, chicks dig that nonsense

HOLY QUADS OF TRUTH!

don't samefag your quads, loser

Ask her to grip your cock next time you're fucking, and then tell her how good it feels. Then she'll figure it out and start doing kegels on her own.

I mean grip with her pussy, in case it wasn't obvious.

explain it gently and be prepared for her to take it badly

Don't say her vag feels loose, maybe instead say something like I'd like to try something out next time and tell her about what you think about kegels, and then throw in some slightly self depreciating small dick jokes. If she seems hurt be sympathic and assure her it's not her fault, a joke about being too small to fit might help here. And to sweeten the deal, maybe ask if there are any improvements on yourself you can make for her. Certainly a good idea to tell her as sex is a part of a healthy relationship.

> younger gf

Thats bullshit. Dated a 34 year old milf who had a tighter pussy than my old 16 year old HS girlfriend.

She was great with the kegels... could clamp down on my cock and milk me to get me to cum inside her.

This is really your only option

And tell her you'll practice the male equivalent. Squeezing the P.C.muscles as if you were stooping the flow of urine to hold back the cumshot(asshole puckering will occur). Tried it once as early teen. Never tried it again. Guess it works. I'd rather cum, break,cum ,break.