Rate my poorfag noodles Sup Forums

2/10
Over cooked your egg.

If you're poor, at least learn to cook.

shemfuru dispurei

looks good mang

Too poor to learn too hungry to care

Not bad/10
Seriously though, you’ll like a softer boiled egg more.
My fix is cup ramen, 1 slice cheese, softish boiled egg

Fill up pot to about 75% height of egg, bring to boil and put eggs in before much water is lost. Put lid over it (because steam stays closer to boiling point so less water + lid = more accurate temp) and cook for 7 minutes to soft boil, a few longer to hard boil. If you want eggs particularly soft boiled (maybe a little uncooked white) put in icy cold water right after taking out. Otherwise just let sit.

Buy a pack of steakumms when they are on sale if you can to add to ramen with a little butter or peanut butter(makes it like pad tai or whatever the fuck)

Was told by my bro my egg is done but I didn't care and let it sit for a while longer
I know how to cook correct noodles but lack a bunch of the top tier ingredients
Pic related is my best make

not bad actually. You overcooked the egg. Also try adding some vegetables, green onion and ginger are cheap af and will give you good nutrition.

Noodles, fucking soyboy

Why is the yolk that yellow?

hard boiled egg/10

what the fuck are those

Add crunchy peanut butter to your noodle and some curry seasoning and you’ll have Thai peanut noodles, the peanut butter breaks down and makes the soup thicker, just don’t use too much.

Dece/At best

Roast beef ramen and fake egg?

WHy use chopsticks when you have access to forks?

Different chicken feed

Because they're legit better and easier to eat noodles with.

Delicious. I'd eat that.

c'mon man get with da cancer of 2018

Is that normal in other places?

"Too poor to learn"
Fucker you obviously have the internet and a fuckin stove that's all your broke ass needs

Srsly try this!
I used to just make noodles how they are in your picture and they tasted good.

Now I add crunchy peanut butter and it tastes like complete garbage! 10/10, gross as fuck, must try!

All you yellow mother fuckers in this thread. Sickening.

why tf is there ham

no they're not

>no chopsticks

What kind of weeb are you?

Poorweeb

Is that because your fat americlap hands are incapable of the slight fine motorskills needed to operate them?

Just shovel your face in the bowl and eat that way, you might as well, piggy.

That egg looks amazing 9/10 friend

???????????? every egg i have ever seen looked just like that

No, it's because a fork's objectively better, you spastic retard.

>tfw not rich enough to live of organic gluten free soy

My man!

Ours are orange...

2/10

6/10
I dont think thats pork unless it is then 9/10.
looks good

Yet the plastic has enough xeno-estrogens to replace a sex change surgery.

Hipsters are fucking stupid.

>Because I'm a weeaboo

fixed

Gross/10

Ingredients used
>Noodles
>Ham
>Shredded carrots
>Sesame oil
>Soy sauce
>Beef flavor
>Boiled egg last
Literally found what I could in the fridge to at least get food in me
Inb4eatanything

I sometimes use chopsticks to eat certain foods with but only because it's fun or because there are some foods that taste better without the metallic taste of a fork but don't be a retard. Forks are obviously easier to use. You said it yourself that chopsticks require more motor skills to use. Thus making forks easier. Fuck off.

The eggs not overcooked
Despite all these retards in here.

Poorfag/10

chopsticks are for retard niggers

Avoiding gluten is literally pointless unless you have a gluten allergy. It's like saying nobody should consume dairy because some people are lactose intolerant.

I was being sarcastic about the motorskill bit.

If you actually need to put effort into using chopsticks you really do have problems,

9/10
I'm a cook btw.

Right. You were merely pretending to be retarded. My mistake.

Yes very normal
The eggs where I am will be a different tone from the eggs where you are
It just depends on the food they eat

You're on the right track. Two things though
>soft boil the egg
>Don't put lunch meat in that shit
Try chicken or pork cutlets. Most grocery stores usually have them on sale, though it might be a bit more expensive, but it's worth it. Plus you can stretch those things for about a week.

Forks are easier to use, chopsticks make the experience better.
And by that, i mean being able to pick up any amount of noodles in one "strand," is a benefit over the noodles being spread out over the fork spokes. Also, imo the noodles go from utensil to mouth easier than a fork after you can efficiently use chopsticks.

Put your eggs in this guy, then boil them
You can thank me later.

steamed air is pretty good to be fair

Not bad for poorfagging. I use mirin and par boil my eggs in it. When you get the money try this method. For the eggs, the key is to pierce the shell with a small hole and par boil it in the sweet sake this way it has that partial liquid texture at the yolk and gets the flavors from the broth. Then you can add miso to the mirin or add whatever broth you like. Set it up with meat and veggies and make sure to use fresh ramen.

Add mushrooms fried in some butter. Little bit of dried onion flakes are nice too.

imma slap the ho if she brings that to me!

Personally, I like my eggs like that.

Chopsticks are inherently less useful and more difficult to use than a fork.

Sorry that your idiotic asian cultures were too dumb to develop a more efficient method of handling food.