High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
n=220 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms

Soy isoflavones activate your body's estrogen receptors, proteins that detect the presence of estrogen and carry out effects such as changes in gene expression. However, isoflavones do so more weakly than your body's natural estrogen. If estrogen is absent, isoflavones weakly activate the estrogen receptor, mitigating the effect of low estrogen. If estrogen is abundant, isoflavones interfere with the activity of natural estrogen, limiting the effect of high estrogen levels. Since the structure of isoflavones is similar to estrogen, isoflavones may decrease your body's production of estrogen and increase the rate of estrogen degradation due to feedback mechanisms that control estrogen levels.

soyboy lol

MY GOD. OBSERVE THOSE REPEATING DIGITS.

Dairyfairy can't handle the octuples. Fucking newfag.

>that get
/fit/ BTFO Hahahahaha

more like Sup Forums btfo

This “Soyboy” meme is getting out of hand, and honestly, it’s just REALLY fucking ignorant. I have been lactose intolerant since I was a child. I literally shit myself in 2nd grade once. I grew up eating loads of Soy and rice based versions of dairy products, soy milk, soy ice cream, soy cheese, you fucking name it! My parents didn’t force them down my throat either. I LOVED the Soy foods immensely. I am currently Six Foot fucking Four. I have a massive fucking beard, and a decently sized 7 inch cock with visible veins. I am attending University, studying for a PhD in Math, any job I want, $300k+ starting fucking salary. Who is the SoyBoy now faggot?

is this pasta?

The soy meme is just bullshit, anyway. I was drinking soy shit all my life until about a year ago when I stopped suddenly (not because of the meme, because of other reasons) and felt literally no different. Didn't feel any manlier, less girly, etc. It's all just a meme and even my boyfriend said the same thing when I asked him whether I acted any differently.

Hahahaha

Are you 6'4?

Here is your (You)

No. He is Six Foot fucking Four.

5'11"

SOYBOYS BTFO ETERNAL /S

Dairyfairies post bods

yes, i've seen it about 4 times now.

thanks user

This is the first time I have posted on Sup Forums in like 3 years. Good thread

THERES FUCKING FLUORIDE IN MILK

WAKE UP FUCK

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

FLUORIDE IN YOUR MILK

HOLY SHIT

Is this a joke? Fluoride isn't even considered a common threat. The average person gets less than .1ppm. There are much worse xenoestrogens in milk.

Again, are you retarded?

>Fluoride isn't even considered a common threat.

Fucking moron holy shit. You really think fluoride isn't a threat? It literally drops IQ and it's in water and now milk.

And how much fluoride is in the most average-consume?

tbh cows need thousands of time more water to create thousands of times less milk, so it's probably in milk more
maybe this user is correct

What

Fluoride is extremely dangerous. Don't drink cow milk anymore, not even organic. Stick to coconut or maybe almond milk. Not in those yet that I know of. But who knows.

Promoting wrothless bullshit.

CANNABIS.

I love you more than your mom does, simply because you're retarded and my son is too.