>she says "ill do it if it turns you on"
>i prod her and ask if she likes it
>she says not really but if it'll make me horny she'll do it
>we show her off and talk about it when shes drunk
>random people messaging us telling us what they want to do to her
>she becomes extremely wet and horny
>i tell her its okay to reply to them and be dirty online its just a fantasy
>she shuts off everything and is completely cold to it now

How do i get my girlfriend to cuck me online?

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/12842055
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archiveofourown.org/works/12842055

Thoughts on my cuck story?

cont.
>she suggessted the second time we posted that we post a bare pussy and ass picture that is good quality
>we do it
>great feedback
>she gets horny again
>i tell her to feel completely free posting whatever and messaging people and being a naughty whore

now she is completely over it out of nowhere. How do i get her back into it. I just wanna feel her be completely uninhibited and a slut on the internet it makes me crazy horny

>archiveofourown.org/works/12842055
what the frick

bump

I just want her to be slutty online

Need more info, OP. Post her anus.

I would to watch my wife get fucked by another man

It's just the cycles at first bro , she likes it but gets cold feet before crossing lines. She's embarrassed with herself that she is into something she thought was wrong her entire life. It's a form of cognitive dissonance. Keep it up though ,you just have to convincingly reassure her the negative things she assumes would normally happen aren't anything to worry about. Took me year befofe we finally went thru with it.

we went to a swingers club a few months back, and the hottest thing ive ever seen was her goinh into a trance when she saw a ripped black dude with a bbc. she legit walked into the orgy room and stared hard. and then snapped out of it and fucked me in the room. i thinnk she was definitely trying to pretend she was fucking the bbc. but ya i think it just takes time.

I asked my gf if she had ever had sex with a big dick. She went backpacking to mexico one year she said and ended up drinking on a beach with some travelers. SHe said a Brazilian guy and her started getting horny together and left the group off to go grab some something. Apparently they started kissing and he was feeling her up and she was down to fuck him. When he took his dick out she was a bit suprised because she had never had that much dick in front of her before lol.
So she sucked him and used both hands to stroke him while he was thrusting into her mouth a bit. She climbs on top of him and she said his dick was so big it was painful when she pushed down on it. Sh enjoyed riding him a bit but had to be careful because she said her womb was getting sore when he would thrust up while she rode him. So then he cant cum and he flips her over on stomach and starts long stroking her pussy and pounding occasionally. She said she had to tell to stop because it hurt too much. She said she asked him to take her home and felt kinda bad but also stunned that he gave her the feeling of being dominated. We talked about this when we were pretty drunk otherwise i dont think she would have indulged me. I really wish i could have been there to see my gf get fucked by a big cock. Its kinda hot but also weird that i know she has been fucked deeper and harder then i ever could. I want to ask her if she wishes she had another shot at a big one lol

Where are those pussy shots, OP? You know better than to post without those.

>cuck
>rice mixer
Gas yourself degenerate

hot

triggered.

I'm trying to have a MMF threesome with my girlfriend. Neither of us have a threesome, but after opening up to her about my fantasy of seeing her being fucked by another dude, she was really open and turned on by the idea. I followed up telling her about my lingering fear that she would leave me for the other dude. She really appreciated that I could be open about what I fear and what I want. She activated a Tinder account to find a dude she's attracted to so that she can swing it by me and get my permission.
Me and her have a really connected relationship meaning that I trust her to not leave me for the other dude, but I still am curious as to what boundaries I should set. This is unfamiliar territory, so if anyone has any successful experience with MMF threesomes involving their gf/wife, could you give me some tips or suggestions for boundaries?

You’re not fooling anyone you faggot kike

lol darn

I've had a few threesomes with a good friend of ours. We did it drunk a couple and sober once.
Being sober is not the best way to go, too awkward. Wife fucked him 2xs and he came in her with condom on. Ma. Best way is to casually bring it up with wife while drinking and make her think it was her idea.

hahah good advice , were going to vegas in a few months, any advice for vegas?

CIC here (cuckold in chastity) my wife and i are in a loving relationshop. we have sex about 3-4 times a year still, but mostly i enjoy being locked in my chastity, and to fill her needs for penetration we get her a great bull when she needs a cock in her and its been too soon since my cage has been unlocked. we do a lot of research, our biggest and best bull so far has been white, we were kinda dissapointed by out BBC because were were both excited based on internet talk but he was only meh.

how did it start, any advice?

I'm in the same boat. Would love to cuck my gf out to a big cock

i slowly introduced my submission into our sex. from something simple just like letting her always pick the position we fucked in, to always giving her foot massages even when she didn't ask.

Fucking just kill yourselves you goddamn cucks.

doing my best to get my gf into fucking other guys, farthest we've gone is a gloryhole together