Mfw Cameron has been patient, quiet, and productive

>mfw Cameron has been patient, quiet, and productive
>mfw Sup Forums still earnestly and usefully discusses Aliens and T2 to this very day
>mfw just the other day, some teenager expressed awe at how perfectly T2 has held up
>mfw Cameron is the master of the sequel
>mfw he has deeply understood the criticisms, and at bottom wants to entertain, and provide an interesting and relevant film

>mfw Avatar 2 will be so catastrophically, so astoundingly good, that even the most cynical Sup Forums users, after several weeks, shall be forced to acquiesce in the necessity of admitting that it is a great film, and even redeems the faults of the original

muh neytirifu

I guess we'll know in 2035 cause he's been delaying it like a mofo

Avatar 2 will clearly be a fucking legendary movie

You'd have to be a fucking retard to think Cameron has been sitting on his ass these last 8 years.

I can't even imagine what the fuck he has planned for 3, 4 and 5. Shit must be unfathomably next level.

Avatar is a good movie. Its amazing to watch, and takes you out of reality.

I honestly felt high watching it in the movie theater, saw it 3 more times.

I wouldn't put it past him. I'm one of the biggest opponents of Avatar, but I have enough faith in Cameron that I'll still see Avatar 2.
At the very least so I can also whine about the sequel Sup Forums.

You mockin' my fondness of neyney, pal'?

Watch it on Shrooms. It's amazing.

I watched it on MXE, and it felt like I was inside the movie being part of the action.

Space Pocahontas 2 is going to be the film of the century.

All the way up until Space Pocahontas 3 beats it.

isn't 1 of them going to be the water level of avatar?

Avatar was one of the most boring and predictable movies I've ever seen. The fact that it still gets mentioned at all is just because of the massive hype machine that was running at the time of its release.

Mmmm, I'm doing acid this weekend, might give it a watch.

Better than seeing Luke Skywalker get cucked into oblivion.

Aliens 3 was better than Aliens though...

>implying this will be anything other that the biggest commercial failure since the tower of Babel

I wanted to fry so bad this week but no connections

avatar is the greatest film of all time, get over it.
it deserves multiple sequels, get over it.
girls are funny, get over.

I recently bought a vial of LSD, which is 100 hits.

I'm set for a while :}

Avatar's story was simply Dances With Wolves on Alpha Centauri. All the characters were boring and generic

Took him around 10 years to actually make Avatar, 7 years to go from T1 to T2. Only teens think this is taking too fucking long. He always delivers exceptional action and effects so it's all good. I'd rather he takes his time than just pops out stupid shit quickly.

Avatar was great in everything except story, and who gives a shit about that in a Cameron movie. You go for effects, action, and badass characters (sometimes). The villain was great, the science fiction aspects were well thought out, visuals still hold up (and you can't say the same for other cgi-heavy movies), last action sequence gave me a boner, art direction was original (mostly).

Why do teens have a hate boner for Cameron? T2 is one of the greatest action movies of all time, second only to Aliens. Titanic makes grown men weep, son. All his movies set benchmarks for effects and most still hold up. This is a man who brings his best and isn't happy unless he delivers his best. Is that why NEETs and plebbitors hate him? Cause he's hard working and a perfectionist? Cause if you're expecting artfag shit you're barking up the wrong tree.

watching now. great film

dude. i am watching this movie HIGH AS FUCK for the first time in like 4 years

The separation between practical, motion capture, and CGI is amazingly obvious.
being high makes the fake stuff really stand out. like when that black cat attacks, the close up are super detailed CGI, but at mid range shot, its all low details, looks like melted plastic.

10 hour Neytiri standalone movie when?

looks like a ps4 game

>villain was great
Except there wasn't enough of him in the movie.

I hope you saw it in the same state while it was in true IMAX. My god was it glorious.

it just makes the movie feel more fake.

The entire film focused on him.
Fucking race traitor for cat pussy.

Its not that you're high, its that the CGI has dated.

didnt look dated when I last watched the movie 2 years ago or so. I mean it was obviouse what was cgi and not, but now I can tell the finer things.
natural animiation vs not
more detail in certain shots
audio is also bad
can clearly tell all scenes were shot far apart.

>Watched it multiple times
>Technology has moved on repeatedly
Yeah, the CGI dated.
Being high hasn't made you hyper aware of the fact, its just focused your thoughts on ypour awareness.
You would normally have this realisation as an aside, but being high artificially elevates it to being a revelation

I'm noticing shit Ib have not noticed before.

call it whatever you want.

weed makes me see through the film, and how fake it all is
MXE makes me feel like I'm in the movie.

NO MORE BLUE CATS
I WANT MY FUCKING BATTLE ANGEL TRILOGY.

>pic
Is that CGI? It honestly just looks like a person in makeup. I think we've come full circle.

love this meme

>Why do teens have a hate boner for Cameron?

It's simply natural rebellion to what has worked, which is fine.

Cameron actually took me places as a kid. Got away from him in my young teens and early twenties. Went back in my late twenties and was all like, "holy shit, this guy knows what he's doing!".

It is certainly hard to qualify what i mean by that but you look at Aliens, Titanic, and T2 and there's a certain rounded dimension to all the characters and story telling involved. Some kind of constant looping back that gives a satisfaction that isn't instantly recognizable.

this exactly. Everyone thought he was doing fuck all before Avatar and then brought one of the greatest cinema experiences desu

The mechs and Colonel made the whole movie. Avatar 2: Electric Boogaloo needs more mech fights.

amazing film. i am crying right now

Put a drop in each if your eyes and drink the rest.

Avatar was shit. If I watch it on LSD I'll just laugh how bad it was. When I'm tripping I can see the darkness of movies intensely, that's why I prefer cartoons.

Aliens was shit. Only plebs like that space marine garbage that doesn't make sense.

T2 was great though and only plebs would compare it to Aliens.

Don't forget the Dragon bruh, that thing is sexy as hell.

ok.jpg

>When I'm tripping I can see the darkness of movies intensely

>Aliens doesn't make sense

Or you're just fucking stupid.

>he doesn't remember people offing themselves because they couldn't go to pandora

Neytiri

DUDE
WEED
LMAO
You probably haven't noticed things like that in earlier viewings because what you could have compared it to then was inferior to what you can compare it to now. That, or you've taken in the detail so many times before you're noticing imperfections you would have overlooked otherwise.

This is the biggest reason I don't want Ava2 to come out. This fucker needed to be fed into a blast furnace a la T2 just to be sure.