Do any of you have a fleshlight? Why are there so many different kinds? Are they worth the investment?

Do any of you have a fleshlight? Why are there so many different kinds? Are they worth the investment?

All the different ones seem to have different reviews, but aren't they just a tube you fuck? I'm looking at getting one but why pay 65 dollars versus something cheaper for like 20?

I got one years ago and never regretted it

What's the amount of maintenance required? One of my biggest fears is the amount of bacteria that could potentially build up and fester. I know that you of course must clean it but how often and is the cleaning sufficient enough? Don't want to get an infection from fucking one lol

Which texture do you have?

Wash it after use. Let it dry complete before putting it away.

Gotcha! Any special type of cleaning methods? Any solutions I have to pay for or special solutions I use for the material?

Dubs thread?

Actually pretty impressive dub-streak we had going there if I do say so myself LOL

I have the Lisa Ann one. It's alright, I've used it less than 10 times in 2-3 years.

I have a girlfriend and idk if it'll be better than the real thing.

Is it better than your hand?

I have 3 sleeves; Stoya, Heavenly, Speed Bump.

I never used a fleshlight in particular but I have had one of those japanese tenga eggs. I'd say it's a great in-between compared to the real thing. I've seen some of those higher end fleshlights with vibrating tips. I wonder if those would actually be able to compete.

if you have the case, is that all you need? I heard sleeves are cheaper? confirm/deny

I have an average size dick so I'm looking at the pilot flight

Ive done pic related and even this shitty thing feels better than your hand so i wonder what a high grade expensive one is like

So, if one is a virginfag, does it ruin the real thing?

the case is just a plastic case, you cant fap to it, but it holds the sleeves so you need both.

I have the 40$ quickshot. It's a fleshlight, it just has an open end on the other side. So it's a lot smaller. You get a suction sound from it, seems to be the only negative comment ive seen on it. It's nice just sucks cleaning it everytime so I don't use it everyday.

never had a flashlight, but I've had pussy before, pretty dope.
I imagine it's kinda like guns in video games. They're awesome in game and when you finally shoot a real firearm it's not like the feeling is diminished in anyway, just familiar.

doesn't the case provide suction?

I own a dual sided one. My dick is small so it works. Best 25 bucks ever spent.

I think its worth the investment, you could just get a cheap $20 pocket pussy and if you don't like it just toss it or sell it on Craigslist

I got mine after my gf broke up with me. So I don't go back to death gripping my cock.

Better than sponges is folded microfiber towels (or socks if you're a poorfag) + rubber bands

is death dripping a real thing

the case can control suction when the sleeve in inside by twisting the knob at the back end and controlling how much air gets in/out, the case in about 4.5" in diameter so you cant really fuck it without a sleeve.

A sleeve is the whole interior of the fleshlight. The container is only there to reinforce the sleeve. So you need both....

Yes. Think about it. Masturbation is unnatural. A pussy is natural. Does a pussy rip and grip like your hand? Absolutely not. Yes it is real and you will do yourself a favor keeping it in mind.

I'm bumping my own post so you guys see it. 40$ for the quickshot. It is the cheapest name brand flesh light. It's great.

This whole thread is autistic as fuck. Fucking silicone vaginas.....Virgin faggots

What's the most realistic fleshlight?

I'm looking at Destroya, Texas Tornado (lmfao @ name) and the Jenny Haze one.

Nope. Wanted something other than my hand in between girlfriends.

KEK, Keep tellin yourself that

>being such a fat diabetic americuck that you can't get a boner and need a cockring just to jerk off

Why the hate? This is an info thread for OP. Leave him alone dickweed