How to make you boobs bigger/grow?: I’m pretty young and only a size 34A for bras...

How to make you boobs bigger/grow?: I’m pretty young and only a size 34A for bras. Almost everyone else my age has big boobs that actually fill their chest, and it's kind of embarrassing that mine look so small. Is there any way I could help them grow faster?

Tits or gtfo

What's your body fat%?

If it's low, make it higher. If it's high, reroll your genetics or embrace the flat chest.

shes u n d e r a g e im 90 percent sure

Yeah cuz a young girl would post a pepe.

Bait harder faggot.

Welp. First of all. Do you want big bewbs for yourself or for bois? Cuz if it's for bois there're plenty of flat lovers out there

Quit role playing

Why not?

I’m not sure but I’m definitely underweight for my own height. I weigh around 95 lbs at 5’4

You don’t believe me? Want a time stamp?

Girls need more fat than guys. Your estrogen will put the fat in the right places (full cheeks, rounder chest, larger hips) if you exercise and eat more.

Don't just eat like shit, (make it well rounded) but you don't have to eat like a fattie losing weight. I've been skinny all my life and eat whatever the fuck I want. I'm fit as fuck and eat pizza, noodles, and drink soda. Skinny people don't really need to follow the same dietary guidelines as obese people unless you have health problems.

Let me squeeze them. That will make them grow.

Source: Senior year psych major with 4 developmental classes and currently taking physiological psych.

We talk a lot about stuff like this in developmental classes.

Psychology doesn't have anything to do with the body you retard. Why dont you major in something useful like STEM?

If you could timestamp you already would have. You can't because you are a tubby 25 year old guy.

You caught me

Alright I got the build wrong

You are almost passable, though. Have you been on hormones long?

show bobs and vegene

Well, you may be right in that psych doesn't have anything to do with developmental hormones, you're wrong in that it's not a STEM field. Visa extensions for STEM fields extends to psych students and professionals, so it is clearly considered a STEM field.

Fuck off asshole

Post proof of female and I'll tell you all the secrets you need user.

If you're a trap I'll still help, but you'll have to work harder for it.

Why hide that pretty face?

Adams apple ftw

Gonna need further inspection on the 34A

Pro tip, most guys like big boobs but it is a bonus not a deal breaker. If you’re moderately attractive and not a total bitch then pretty much every guy will want to fuck you regardless of breast size.

Worst bait.

I literally posted a time stamp idiot

Of a kind that's incredibly easy to fake. need it written on skin.

OP you should just leave Sup Forums and ask Google kek
Unless you want your meat sock filled with the meat of Sup Forums
Age?

>Is Asian
>Wants bigger boobs
Boy do I have some news for ya

>black genes Latina

Eat vegetables to make your skin softer.
You want to beat Asian girls with nice skin. Facial tit skin.

Carrots lettuce coleslaw. A lot with water detox detox detox. On a work out cycle fat fat fat fat fat. Eat the fat off meat res soup meat KFC fried chicken fat steaks.

12%junk food just so you're fighting it.

Eating fat you're literally eating stem cells. Cycle with lots of water. Getting breast horny the right way during a hormonal cycle may increase size.

DO NOT ACT LIKE A MAN OR AN ALPHA MALE CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU WRECK YOURSELF. Do not act evil or ghetto. Act good girly and youthfully.

The trick is water vegetables and fat. Try fruit there are Latinas and Cuban women who got their figure from fruit secrets and eating horse meat.

The more you embrace your flat chest the better skin tone and growth you might have.

/thread

get knocked up...then once they big enuff, terminate...easy peasy

This was a lower quality bait thread than usual