youtu.be/WJotVinhXJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Greatest game ever made. Hands down.

I wish these comfy threads stuck around longer

I loved these games as a kid.

Very few will remember

Does /b know of any modern imitators?

Crashday

literally spent so much time as a kid playing this game. i loved it. as a kid when ever i tried to talk to anyone about the game they never heard of it

>nigger has died of dysentery

One of my favorites no matter what they say

Missile command, console version

>ff
probably my fav series

Still get chills when I play the music from This!

My nigga
Was just playing an hour ago.
Never beat it as a kid, then lost my copy. Playing again now.

I'm also rebuilding my ps2 library so my childhood will never die. I also own a classic SNES.

did anyone else play this? i loved SW, was like 10 when tpm came out, thought this game was pretty good. replayed it recently and wanted to kms because it is such a shitty game. jesus fucking christ it is bad.

yes

yes

fuck yes tho i played 2 more. want a #3 so badly

that fucking pizza was too hot

just recently picked up both on ps4 for cheap

Did anyone else play this beautiful red-headed step-child? I still love the art and music.

YOOO I BEAT THE GAME AS A KID
you and me, user

As a little kid, I really enjoyed grinding RPG characters up way more than needed for that power fantasy. I felt so betrayed when they killed off Lavitz at the end of disc 1.

I had that game. It was real bad but i enjoyed playing co op with my friends alot

I have that game sealed because I loved it so much

I could never finished it I always got stuck and ran out of thing to open new levels and I fucking checked everywhere. Pissed me off because I loved that game up until that

God. Bad game but I still loved it since it was one of the few games from the initial release of the N64.

lol ur childhood sucked bro

Too bad a #3 will never come, since the Disney purchase both games became legends

One of the few NES games where I just couldn't advance far into the game.

I wanna make a sequel

THeyll no doubt do a remaster at some point

I had it for pc first and looooved it, then a kid stole it and I ended up getting for my PlayStation, it was bad but it had coop

Beautiful game definitely.

Truth

SCEA canned it

Loved this game. Got lost and killed the first time I played it.

Still a plane nut to this day

My first PS2 game. I 'member, user, I 'member.

Meet too haha. Walking along and it's all good until crossing a bridge and heading south.

WHOA FUCKING SPOILERS
Just kidding, beat the shit out of it when it came out as a kid.

that game did so much right. Random multilevel dungeons themed on the area. Simple city building and i used to get so happy when i solved the happiness layout puzzles.
Weapon upgrading was good and allowed grinding. Plus music was godly.

Yeea boi, and the requests allowed enough leeway to still customize the towns more or less how you wanted them to be.

this ofc

Ready, Mobius 1?

They've made like 27 of those final faggotry games

mah niggah

I hope they put out a 5

lol

got it when it was new on my NES. still play it to this day.

Yoooo! That game was fucking dope. The nut punch was perfect.

Anyone else play this gem?

lol this game was near impossible back in the day. But you finally get through Ganon's castle and get the triforce... to find out there's a harder version. Motherfucking NES.

Nothing was worse then the very last enemy having the level key and you have to track them down but you're out of durability on your good weapon and no more repair powder. It always turns out to be a fucking rock monster or something that nukes the durability on your other weapons.

friggen loved this gaim

shame nobody plays those games they're fucking amazing

Baiting oldfags/10

That's why I always used weapon compounds to increase DUR on primary weapons, that and regular maintenance. Though, I also character swapped enough to meet the weaknesses of mobs. If you used MC exclusively, you were playing wrong tbh.

Shit son, nostalgia...

IT'S THE RAZGRIEZ!

greatest game of my life

metroid prime

Best of the best of the scary game ever, that fuckin piano puzzle was the best challenge in that time

Not child but teen, this shit was good

Ah the first final fantasy with voice acting I remember specifically the cringe laugh moment youtu.be/WJotVinhXJ4

This game is great. I fucking love the tenchu series. I remember being an underage fgt and using debug mode all the time to get infinate disguises and other janky cheats

>Me not that kind of orc

fucking hard af for 10yo me
never beat it

2 > 1 but still, great game

fucking butcher owned me

HaHaHaHAHAhAHA

Muh niggas