Does drinking almond milk classify you as a soyboy? Is it better or worse than soy milk?

Does drinking almond milk classify you as a soyboy? Is it better or worse than soy milk?

Depends if you drink it while playing with your Switch

just makes you a faggot. to which i say, you wouldn't be here OP if you weren't a faggot

Why do you care about non sequiturs and nonsense meme-speak any way? As if that particular one caught on for any other reason "Selling like hot cakes" did.

Milk in general is disgusting, honestly. But almond milk, with vanilla or some shit, is fucking delicious.

But same with any flavored milk I guess.

I drink a gallon of milk every 2 days. Not even a GOMAD bro. I just think it's fucking delicious.

It doesn't really taste like anything, IMO. I'd rather some chocolate milk. Or even some whey/choco powder to go with it, otherwise i'd rather water, it doesn't make my mouth feel weird.

Never had almond milk. Or soy milk. I drink about a gallon of raw unpasteurized milk every 3 days. Shits mad expensive but delicious as fuck.

I mean if you're drinking skim milk yeah, that's just white water. I stick to whole.

it tastes somewhat like milk but has a weird aftertaste, and then you wonder why you ever drank it to begin with.

Its better because it doesnt fuck your hormones and you dont have thr fat like regular milk and it lasts longer

I've noticed milk from different farms tastes a lot different. all about finding the right one. the one i go to is absolutely amazing.

Well, it's made with almonds, not soy. So I'm going to guess no. Much like eating chicken doesn't make you a soyboy either. Or water. Or a million other things that aren't actually made with soy.

How was that difficult for you to work out?

never thought I'd be jealous of somebody else's milk game. You are on some next level shit man. The fanciest I go is the organic milk once in a while.

Cow's milk has a ridiculous amount of estrogen, more than soy. Plus it has cholesterol and pus and antibiotics and growth hormoes. That's the stuff that messes with your own hormones to give you bitch tits and testicular/prostate cancer.
Almond milk has none of those. It's the patritian choice.

Love me some milk my dude. if you can't get raw, i'd go with whole milk. I like my stuff to be nice and creamy. milk fat is good for you.

Have you ever tried Asian milk?

I have not, is it delicious?

I can even imagine the farmer putting the milk in one of those old timey glass bottle, like when they had milk delivery men in the past. God damn.

It's not as fatty as cow milk. Some say it has a slight fishy aftertaste but I've never noticed.

Where does one go about getting asian milk? chinatown?

Get out of the city kid. There's an amazing world beyond your moms concrete basement.

Or any Asian market. I only buy organic.

No basements in Florida, and they feed the cows skittles here. I'm not messing with that shit.

Oh its the best dude. You can get a big ole glass jug from them for like 15 bucks that holds a gallon. And you just go take it back whenever you go dry and they'll fill er up.

I'll have to get some soon and try it out.

it's warm though, just letting you know. Asians buy their milk in boxes off shelves

It tastes like eggrolls

Oh shit boi! 3edgy5me! What a rip!

is it still cows milk or..?

It makes you a nut juice drinker. So if you want to be know for that....

im lactose intolerant so i have almond milk with cereal. So i think its fine to drink it.

Get rid of it. Almond milk will make you into a soyboi

No. It's made from almonds. Not soy.

Equally. I have noticed colleagues and friends who are thin dyels with no muscle mass throwing around the term soyboy without realising that it's pretty stupid to use it unless you're muscular and lift. So if you're a non lifter, don't get calling others a soyboy, you sound like a kettle calling the pot black.