Am in brazil, rio de janeiro region, any ideas where to find some of these snacks?

am in brazil, rio de janeiro region, any ideas where to find some of these snacks?

awww man
tide pods
i had one last week but my family ran out of them and nobody stocked up on them yet
i'm sure my parents stole them though

The U.S.

In your asshole, favela monkey.

wait what? you, too? i thought i was going crazy when they just kept on disappearing! i knew it
it was my mom all along!

just tell me a shop name, maybe we have them here, too

Get them while you can, I heard they are gonna outlaw tide pods cause they're too addictive.

no need to be rude, just because you cant afford them, doesnt mean others can't eat them
#logang4life

Idk, I just get them in bulk at walmart.

holy cow what? i assume only in canada, right? not in the land of freedom, delicious fast food and culture, right?

in your favela,
the soap is called:
"Ariel",
as that is the brand they sell in the 3rd world

(how do I know? was a mormon missionary in a shithole like yours)

Soooo fucking good, they're going to be discontinued soon tho.

Fucking knockoff shit not as good.

UMA

damn
we dont have those around here
oh wait i can get them from amazon
#smart

Yeah if you hurry

Tide pods arent even funny stop it fag

Ariel
is Proctor & Gamble
(same company that makes Tide)

but Ariel is marketed to 3rd world shitholes like Pakistan and Brazil

Not as good tho. I know from experience.

look, if you dont like them, you do you,but if you havent tried them, i'd do so
you wont regret it :)

Abaixa a cabeça macaquito ou a bala come.
Carioca fedorento

Shut your fucking mouth.

Why?

Go back to posting on Reddit and 9gag, Favela nigger

sounds like someone didnt have his daily tide pod intake ;)

It is obvious that the bubble-wrapped kids of today are victims of over-protective parenting.

Kids need challenges, with bad outcomes from failures and great prizes for winning. If not challenged and given rites of passage, they'll make up their own shit to do and .. they're kids. It'll be stupid. And dangerous.

I know, I ran out and the stores are all closed now I'm having an episode.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so fucking funny man!!!!! xD tide pods!!!!! fucking tide pods!!! LOL hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahah LMAO

Memes used to be fucking funny. What happened?

Vine

Fuck is vine? how did it ruin memes?

The sad thing is the Tide pods are probably the healthiest of the four.

newfag

The app the made a generation of morons think they had the ability to produce funny content. After vine the net became saturated with unfunny, unclever attempts at humor.

>newfag
nah, you're a newfag. memes used to at least make sense, you got humor from them.

It's not fully responsible, but you're right. I fucking hate vine kids, the least funny shit on earth.

Who fucking started this tide pod trend? Sounds like something Sup Forums would do to fuck with dumbasses but we did not do it.

Vine's gay, you're gay, fuck you.

you don't have sense of humor then

Who did start it then? First time I had heard of it was on here tide pod challenge thread.