I reckon he's next boys

I reckon he's next boys

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.foxnews.com/2017/07/12/ariel-pink-on-the-science-of-music/
youtube.com/watch?v=a1t6cQO3RXo
foxnews.com/opinion/2016/12/12/greg-gutfeld-2016-s-best-music-or-least-read-column-on-political-website.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eeuVS6vnN7w
youtube.com/watch?v=2oK7UGErV7I
globalnews.ca/news/3806747/actor-john-dunsworth-has-died-at-the-age-of-71/
youtu.be/regt_xy8N-M
wtvr.com/2017/08/14/cbs-6-journalist-attack-richmond-protest/
youtube.com/watch?v=-Nbh3ItqFyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah he went on fox and shit and said something about white people being the real victims and jews getting away with everything in some interview. Also stories of him possbily harrasing women drunk at a show and associating with Sam Hyde (follow on twitter)

i thought he was a literal fag

nah he fucks hella art school girls

Well at least he's collaborated with a lot of girls who will defend him. Weyes Blood, Geneva Jacuzzi, Puro Instinct to name a few

It's already starting

1/2

Nah, he's like Bret Easton Ellis: an asshole with nothing to hide.

2/2

STOP MAKING THESE POSTS AND GO BACK TO INDIEHEADS YOU FUCKING CUNTS. I PRAY ARIEL PINK COMES TO EACH OF YOUR HOUSES AND RAPES YOU

Lol this is bullshit I was at that gig

Ariel....why did you pin that poor girl to the ground?

>Yeah he went on fox and shit and said something about white people being the real victims and jews getting away with everything in some interview.

sauce?? that's pretty based

I wouldn't care if my favourite artist started assraping girls and killing dogs as long as the music sounded good and you shouldn't care either

He looks like a white guy but he's actually a mexican jew (no joke), he's technically a POC and therefore invulnerable to any attack

MODS please delete these rumor threads that not only are full of teenage white knights but also have no discussion of music or any content remotely worth the resources wasted in letting it continue as an echochamber for these r/indiehead/ wastoids

radio.foxnews.com/2017/07/12/ariel-pink-on-the-science-of-music/

youtube.com/watch?v=a1t6cQO3RXo

Unfortunately it looks like rape accusations are becoming a big part of the music industry so I think this is ok to discuss on a music board

absolute madman, legend

>tfw Greg Gutfeld is more patrician than most Sup Forums posters

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/12/12/greg-gutfeld-2016-s-best-music-or-least-read-column-on-political-website.html

not hard to do
yeah it shouldnt matter but with how vindicative the press is they might try to hammer him as a "conservative trump supporter"

when was the last time you saw ariel pink? i saw him open for the black lips but he was dressed as a man so wasnt too crazy

HE'S OUR MAN
HE'S OUR MAN

He's half jew half white, he has no mexican ancestry

I saw him at the last burgerama!

downloaded his entire discography recently since nu-males started hating him

Ariel is such an alpha male. He could assault and grope his gf in front of dozens of people and she would love him and defend him the very next day.

What does he have that we don't?

always thought he was a faggy nu-male but he;s actually based as fuck

what happen?

I bet this was during Beverly Kills cause that's a well known stunt he does.

youtube.com/watch?v=eeuVS6vnN7w
youtube.com/watch?v=2oK7UGErV7I

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOT AGAIN!!!!!!

I posted that thread and yeah it was

Stop memeing, retard journalists will actually pick this up and smear the boy

>After learning from matt mondanile that kissing = rape ,I feel uneasy about it now

He's right though.

I've already emailed about it with pitchfork too

what're you gonna do about it, bitch

literally nothing wrong with this

I'm confused if this is a joke or not. If he did that at an actual show it would be all over twitter

FUCK, RICKY, LAHEY'S DEAD!
globalnews.ca/news/3806747/actor-john-dunsworth-has-died-at-the-age-of-71/

so brave

That's hilarious. Sounds like a funny guy.

Twitter 7 years ago not so much.

Hell here is doing the same thing he did the show I was at, just a lot less aggressively

youtu.be/regt_xy8N-M

(2:35)

This. It's a bunch of sheltered, low IQ, bitchy little girls re-enforcing one anther's delusions. Literally the exact same thing as the Salem Witch Trials.

How's it feel to know he's going down soon lmao

the men and women he's kissing seem to be enjoying it lol. Where's him tossing his girlfriend around.

Same

I don't care about him or his music so it feels like I don't care. You don't seem to understand, the people who oppose your fucked up cult delusions are not just defending artists or public figures they like, they're concerned about what you're doing to society as a whole. You are the Chinese Red Guard. Be warned. The first people to be lined up against the wall and shot in the face after a successful communist revolution are always the communist activist kiddies themselves. Read some history. The monster eats itself and you will pay for exactly what you unjustly inflict upon others.

Now that i'm thinking it getting ariel pinks tongue shoved in my throat would be disgusting. Pitchfork posted this tho so i don't think they'd try and ruin his career

Trying to picture him and joe strummer in the same room is… confusing to say the least. I’m surprised at all this.

He smelled/tasted like cigarettes and B.O. it was not good

Yeah i can feel that. That sucks, sorry.

Except most people support us and despie you nazi fucks lmao

PITCHFORK WON'T TOUCH ARIEL BECAUSE HE IS COKE BUDDIES WITH RYAN THE EDITOR IN CHIEF

THEY BOTH USED TO TAG TEAM THE UNDER AGE GIRL FROM PEARL HARBOUR/PURO INSTINCT ON COKE BINGES IN L.A. BACK WHEN RYAN HADN'T DIVORCED HIS WIFE YET

MONDANILE WENT DOWN BECAUSE HE LIVES IN NEW JERSEY AND DOESN'T HAVE ANY POWERFUL FRIENDS

ARIEL AND MAC ARE TOO CLOSE TO THE TOP TO GET HIT BY THIS TRAIN

RYAN WILL STEP IN AND KILL ANY STORIES THAT MIGHT POTENTIALLY GET TOO CLOSE TO HIM

-CHRIS OTT

Let me see the timestamp yung nigga.

Not with your racist get

I am a not racist may i get a nice timestamp, or are you per chance...a lie boy?

Even senate democrats were forced to come out against antifa as a terrorist organization because you're that unpopular even with the left. And I'm not a "nazi". You're the one who wants to subject society to a hyper invasive system of authoritarian control because of your warped moral outlook. You are the nazi.

Thanks

Dude fuck off. You're defending actual white supremacists here.

All *I* want is to see hitler worshiping hateful bastards who want to kill minorities put in the ground. You can be like conservative or whatever, even if you're a fcking retard it's OK you're not violently directly hurting anyone only indirectly but whatevs it's acceptable. The left only targets actual racists and fascists.

"The left only targets actual racists and fascists." Can't tell if this is b8. If not, you're a fucking retard.

we're not communists or antifa we're reasonable people who despise racism and sexism

If Matt had the confidence Ariel did he would just laugh off these allegations, call grimes a retard and go about his day

It's not bait at all.
Name one instance where an Antifa group attacked a non-racist rally. And Yes Trump = racist. No I'm not beating around the bush, he is a fucking racist or at the very least his supporters are. If berkely or whatever is your go to answer, won't work. Charlottesville was justified, those were white supremacists and fascists.

kek

When did I say even one thing about "white supremacists"? I'm opposing a rabid delusional mob that's out for blood from any random target.

>we
Yeah I know there's a group of tumblr fags raiding Sup Forums right now. Thanks for confirming.

The targets of the so called "communist" and "Antifa" threat. Talking about activists being killed.

wtvr.com/2017/08/14/cbs-6-journalist-attack-richmond-protest/

You're part of an evil movement made up of absolute human scum. You should figure your shit out and move on before your "friends" get bored and decide that you're the new secret racist/sexist/etc..

This. Dude is so fucked in the head that he can't see how violent his organization is.

That piece of shit got asked to stop filming multiple times politely. He was exposing the identities of Antifa members. They understandbly told him to fuck off and the asshole said "fuck you get out of my face". He deserved far worse.

This guy is a racist tho so I really dont give a fuck what happens to him. Hope he has brain damage. Oh wait he's a racist he already has it to begin with.

You have zero reading comprehension, as expected from low IQ antifa. That post was an explanation of what communist regimes do to the revolutionaries who secured their regimes after they come to power. Communist regimes kill the revolutionaries immediately after coming to power because once the party is in power, there's no reason to have a violent mob of revolutionaries around who might turn on you once they figure out how they've been used. You're a useful idiot in the pocket of billionaire oligarchs who use communist movements to enrich themselves and gain power. Learn to read and then read some history.

Lemme guess the JOOOOOOOOOS are controlling us right? Hahahahaha pathetic dog. Says the man who helped get a literal billionaire elected president.

You are a horrible person and you deserve the violence that's going to come to you as a result of your attitude. Remember this warning when you're getting your teeth knocked out by your antifa "friends" for being a secret "racist".

>he unironically believes this in 2017
>he hasn't seen the videos where white male antifas get the shit kicked out of them by the same people they're on Sup Forums defending
holy shit user, get off this board immediately and never go to Sup Forums if you want to keep that fantasy alive for another year or so

How do you differentiate from a jounalist to observer to trump supporter at a rally. Honest question. You guy's seem to fuck up a lot of innocent people then hide your face.

Communist regimes kill their revolutionaries. This is an uncontroversial documented historical fact. Make an argument or stop posting. And remember. Your friends will turn on you. You will end up dead or maimed. And it will be because of the attitude you are displaying now. Grow up before that happens.

Do you not understand what he said you fucking toddler? Or do you have to just do character attacks because you don't understand what you believe in and fight for?

Red hats, signs, what they're saying, their actions, their conduct, etc.
We know a comrade.
Non-existent.
You're defending guys who want to kill minorities you know that right?

Some probably, most definitely not.

As a group you do that or as an individual? Would you defend a fellow 'comrade' for attacking an innocent based on his judgement alone?

He said the modern leftist movement was a plot by "billionaire ogliarchs controlling us" as useful idiots. This is pretty much the jewish bolshevist and cultural marxism conspiracy Sup Forums made up because they can't fathom the idea of people disagreeing with them without being brainwashed. We are the revolutionaries why would we kill each other? There is no leader of Antifa, it's a decentralized movement of various groups. No one bankrolls or leads it. It's a grassroots organization of activists fighting racism.

You're defending psychopaths who are actually attacking people, completely unprovoked: youtube.com/watch?v=-Nbh3ItqFyo

And no, I'm not defending the views of racists. I'm defending the maintenance of a society in which people can be relatively safe from the kind of actions we see in the above linked video. I'm also defending freedom of speech which is the fundamental legal right underlying a civil society.

You are defending out of control, aimless, irrational violence.

/pol didn't make that theory up it has been around for awhile. Not saying I agree with it btw. Not that it matters.

We're talking Trump people and far right.
Trump supporters at the very least want "peaceful" ethnic cleansing, deportation of latinx individuals, suppression of black people, and a "white" country. How do you achieve that when half the country isn't white?
If he had a reasonable rationale or things were said, I would understand. Things can get heated in battle.

user, why can't you understand that smarter people than you who want political power are making identity politics the most important leftist issue and then telling you that anyone who isn't a leftist is a nazi?

When did he say jewish lol. Just replace "jew" with "whitey" if that fits better for you.

Like Robert Mercer and Peter Thiel, right?

>We are the revolutionaries why would we kill each other?
You are so naive. I've told you several times. Read about any communist revolution and what happens. MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS DEAD. EVERY TIME. YOU ARE PART OF AN EVIL MOVEMENT. YOU WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR WRONGDOING.

He's not saying it but he's hinting at that because he's a Sup Forums user and trump defender and that's the direction they go. Soros funds Antifa or some bullshit.
Maybe I care about the rights of fellow americans regardless of skin color or sexual orientation?

That seems like violent rhetoric. Things can get heated so lives lost are lives lost?

>they unironically still think they're the revolutionaries

These people are advocating for suppression of freedom of speech and disruption of civil society by disenfranchising minorities. Maybe it's justified in that case

It doesn't matter how clearly you lay it out. He's even defending this
He's completely delusional and he's going to end up getting fucked or killed and it will be his fault.

Moral standards don't apply to racists, white supremacists, sexists, etc because they clearly have none. They want to impose a system of hate onto innocent people. They should be met with retribution for advocating violent ideas.

>Maybe I care about the rights of fellow americans regardless of skin color or sexual orientation?

again, smarter people than you have strategically told you that people who are not leftists are racists/homophobic/sexist/etc. so you will emotionally vote left and hate non-left without challenging it. that's the whole point user.

funny

Wait, so, because people have ideas (or at least you think they do), they should be physically attacked? How do you not see how completely fucked up that is? How do you not see that YOU ARE THE VIOLENT DANGEROUS PROBLEM in this scenario and not the people you oppose? It's so obvious.....

>fight fascism!
>kill people who we think might belive the wrong things!

You are so incredibly stupid and evil.

And if a bunch of journalists and people who are innocently attending the event get bloody and battered you did a good job? Would you punch someone with contrary ideas on mass immigration or maybe given a chance have a discussion?

They didn't tell me anything, the actions, ideas and words of these right wing people told me they're racists/homophobic/sexist/etc.

I see the fucking shit you people post on Sup Forums. I've seen dailystormer and stormfront. Even your fucking "tame" communities like thedonald are filled with loads of sexist and racist shit.

Yeah human rights for black people kek xD xD lol what a crazy idea!!!

Antifa peeps are too heavily involved in identity politics that they can't look and debate anything without violence or a clear head. Things that are way too complex than just "You don't want them here cause they're brown don't you?"