Did earlier, pic related

VAg later

I’m in her mouth now

Put the largeist thing shes willing to fit in her ass

cum on her titts

Does Emma read sluttty things?

What does that mean

Every hole is my cum dump

Make her think about one of her chunky white friends and then record.her reading this (or just tell you the mental images she got):

What is it about chunky white girls that makes them perfect for using strange monster toys to be bred like livestock?

Is it the lips that grip around the knot when it goes balls deep and holds her fast?
Is it how their weight impales them on the flared shaft, letting gravity take them down inch by inch regardless of what they want?
Is it the stretching and bulging as soft egg after soft egg is forced down past their entrance, each expansion and contraction acting as a lewd counter for the their personal records?
Is it the cervix that capitulates when a thin sneaking tentacle finds it's weakness and delivers a practice payload to a womb that always thinks its time?
Is it soft lips that tease their softer swollen teats into doing what a mother's made to do?
Is it when they wrap their curves in clothes that make them wiggle like a whore should?
Is it when they dabble in dirty talk, only to be as deeply depraved as how deeply they take everything inside them?
Or is it how quickly they move from being collared and cowbell-ed, then begging to be bred by the real things, to being the moaning mothers of monsters, with the need to breastfeed and breed?

Does she get off to written smut like twilight

No idea

Pigtail handle deepthroat?

How
Would I hold the fun

Phone

Shit on the floor.

...damn just realized that. Fug

>my fetish
This please.

Love that she still has written downstairs.

She's a good slut.

Dubs on the reroll

Stick something huge in her pussy that is not supposed to be in there

Piss on her

seconded

Cum in Emma again

Bottle in pussy.