How do you convince other girls to join you and your girlfriend to join in a FMF...

How do you convince other girls to join you and your girlfriend to join in a FMF? Been trying to chat with people online about it, and I'm coming up cold..Even my g/f is approaching chicks with no luck.. Not sure what we're doing wrong..

Providing some nice tits as tribute for advice

sounds lame

more than one girl and the room would smell like a tuna sandwich factory

Providing more tits for advice! Help a bro out, faggots.

I'll even give you fags some gifs..

Man to be honest I would have no clue

funny, my side chick wants to get my wife into a FMF. Every time I bring it up jokingly about bringing in another woman, my wife just gives me a look of disgust. Oh well

Why would anyone on Sup Forums have advice about this?

Same.. my wife isn't a freak, so I've resorted to trying to get another girl to do a threesome with someone else.. it's annoying af.

Yeah, I've tried using apps to make contact with people like 3Fun and 3Somer, but I can't get anyone to fully commit.. it's a pain in the ass..

user, I've done MFF a few times so allow me to give you some advice, but first I'll need to know a few things.

>Your age
>City or suburb
>Looks
>are you in college

Because honestly I've done this simply by being a part of a few theater groups. That and I tend to stay in good standing with ex girlfriends. My last three way was with current GF and ex.

Now it sounds like your current GF is into it so she's at least bisexual or really likes you.

So here is where you are going wrong.
DO NOT approach women or meet women specifically for the purpose of having a three way.
three ways require a good amount of cooperation between the women if anyone is going to have any fun at all, so its gotta be someone at least she is friends with or comfortable with.

Meeting someone online with websites like fetlife or tinder are probably your best bet for a one time thing.

More tits for a shameless self bump.. anyone?

>Every time I bring it up jokingly
You failed the man test

>about bringing in another woman, my wife just gives me a look of disgust.
You also married the wrong woman

did you not figure out her sexual quirks before you got married?

because not everyone on Sup Forums is a wizard in training

Keep trying
Tell ur girl to get on grindr
A female friend got drunk one night and let it slip that she got an account just to bring home girls for her and her bf

femanon detected.
Don't worry, we'll get you to the sausage factory one day

I'm 32 Dom, my gf is 25 sub... however, the extra girl would be both of our subs..

I live in San Fernando Valley, which is about 45 minutes northeast of Los Angeles.

I'm about a 7-7.5/10. If I lost some weight, I'd be a 9. My gf is a solid 8.5, but would be a 9.5 if she lost a few as well.

I graduated college a quite a few years ago..

Yes, she's bisexual and really wants to force a girl to eat her pussy while I fuck her from behind. She also really digs me.

I'm currently using Fetlife and BDSM apps like kinkd and 3somer.. I've tried giving her the lead on this so that the women involved are more open to the idea rather than having some 6'3" dude acting all creepy.. lol.

Huh.. grindr.. that's not a bad idea... good call, man!

My wife and I did this through Tinder. A bit of fun. Then a perfect girl came along and we fell in love with her. She eventually moved in and became another mother to our child. Time passed and the girls eventually clashed. My wife left forcing me to split custody of my child... devastated. But the other girl was amazing... until I came home one day to an empty house and all her things were gone.

I think things could have gone better, haha.

damn, that's brutal. We're not looking to have an ongoing relationship.. more of just a few one night stands with some beautiful women.

How I see it she'd have to be the one to introduce the whole idea and it would take a while. But id have my girl go bi on here. Or use kik.

Hmm.. alright.. yeah, I'm going to let her into my fetlife and let her go wild.. We'll see how she does..

Or use control as bait. U let the other fil
Girl play out her fantasy. Cuz that's how you have to look at it. A little getting cought with the babysitter;]

That's adude

hmm interesting.. yeah, she wants to please me.. but she just mentioned tonight how she misses sucking on a nice pair of tits.. I feel like its my obligation to fulfill her needs.. :)

IPhone portrate mode or GTFo

>Los Angeles
I got some good news for you. There are several BDSM clubs located in Los Angeles.
I would recommend starting there.
These clubs tend to be somewhat close knit groups with plenty of regulars. Check them out before you bring your GF, if the club sucks then she might get disheartened
If the clubs suck, continue looking for online groups.

Remember a couple of things
-Don't seem overeager, try and genuinely get to know some of the people. Get a feel of the community so you and your GF can pick the third that best suits both of you.
-get to know the person a little bit. Expect to hang out with them a few times before you actually get them into bed. Be open in talking about what you two want.

>6'3'' dude acting all creepy
Put that thought out of your mind.
With a frame like that, if you learn to exude confidence and class you can have people lining up to sub for you.

Oh, and dress well. Doms need to carry themselves with pride.

fuck! deleted!!!

Them nipples are AMAZING. Look at 'em. Thanks for sharing!

Hell yea man. It's where u go though too, try assertions 230am after meeting someone at a bar and oh shit hunny your home. Wtf! Oh moo 3way cuz You want too lol.

Grindr and dyke bars are best bet

When we go out, I dress to the nine.. usually in a three piece suit, while she's on a collar..

But damn! Thanks for the sage advice, man! You rock.. are you in the LA area yourself?

If the chin is covering the adam pappi gonna findi a surprise E

Get your sorry was excuse for a man off my internet.

Of course! I only try to offer quality content when asking for quality advice. :)

Also. Choke collars double the proof that there's banjo dick down there. Oooor she's a sissy ass dickmilker

Nothing like a good 'ol pair of yoga pants with a mean camel toe.

Stop being fat.

hot

it was sarcasm, bruh

no prob, good luck
And no, I'm based in Florida, but I do travel.

so much edge. wow. you're really cool

Are you both fat? It sounds like you're both fat.

Nope, not at all. I have some squish, but I'm not at all overweight...

This is my gf..

That airbrushing is a fucking joke. What a way to ruin a naturally hot female.

Get her addicted to meth then only give her more when she agrees.

Moar

I thought that was the Spy in Team Fortress 2.

That's why I always say, "Just stick to masturbating. It's all so much cheaper and easier in the end."