Does Mike seem like someone who could hold his own in a physical fight?

Does Mike seem like someone who could hold his own in a physical fight?

>inb4 that fake parking lot fight gif

Yes, a mad Mike would easily fuck up anyone below his size (he's a big guy). I hear he sits on Jay merely to assert his dominance

didn't he cringe a bit when they had len on? I guess len's a big guy though

Reddit Cuck Memeia

Mike has Polish genetics. He could probably beat a few school girls, and then be miserably trounced by anyone else. That being said, fat Mike is a bit funnier than thin Mike.

hes a big guy

Mike is big

Big wins fights

Manlets like Manny Paquio and Floyd Mayweather and Connor McGregor would literally get knocked out by him

Thats why they have weight divisions. Because manlets can't win fights against menlets.

When he's that angry, just rub his belly and he'll calm down. Then rub lower and he'll spread his legs and display his ass.

>gif

len is like a karate master or something isnt he

>fake

His last name is Czech, not Polish.

what did he mean by this?

It's true. I knew this fat guy my age, a little shorter than me. He was fucking un-movable if he wanted to be. Taking a roadtrip with that guy sucked, my arm would get so sore.

You know, the only guy "Mike" clearly attacks is a white dude.

love this gif so much. All those dudes strutting up like they're about to handle the situation. Then when that first guy gets hit they all back down

Damn Mike is getting fucking shredded

laying down that human railroad

I thought he was slovak.

In either case, he clearly is of robust build and likely would do well in a fight.

>I thought he was slovak.
Possibly, but the name of Czech.

Also do you think he is second-gen American? He looks like he's more or less straight out of Bratislava and not like an amerimutt at all. There is also that time he talked about slavery or something and said YOUR ancestors to Jay, implying his were not Americans.

oh shit i never even realized his drops THREE people (2 out cold and one gets up quickly, maybe just pushed over). BASED MIKE

>YOUR ancestors to Jay
kek, if that was an episode of HitB, which one?

I'm sorry, I can't remember what episode it was as I've only recently started watching these guys. It was Half in the Bag though, yes.

Mike could take anyone in his crew. Jay might give him some trouble, but Mike would take him and wouldn't even break a sweat with the others. I wonder if he's surrounded himself with other men he can physically overpower on purpose.

>Jay might give him some trouble
>smallest reach
>tiny
>skeletal
>might give him some trouble
lol wut

>I wonder if he's surrounded himself with other men he can physically overpower on purpose
I did this in middle school. bad move ultimately.

yeah, his parents were probably first or second generation immigrants. hard to explain but he has a way of communicating things that doesnt come across as very fluid, but I think it adds to the comedy.

Jack is the only one who would give him trouble. Jack's a farmboy and as big as Mike, Mike's just fatter.
Honestly Jack could win.

Why, because choosing your friends on the basis that you can easily overpower them is a terrible idea?

This is what I was thinking, AIDS Moby is definitely a robust individual, just not as fat as Mike.

hes a manlet so mikes sweeping haymakers dont work

The poo poo pee pee song has been really bothering me

AIDS says "we wipe for both". It was confusing me for a while, until I noticed I was doing the same. No matter how much I shake, there is always some left in the tube, leaking into my foreskin, that I need to clean or risk smelling like pee. I talked to friends about this and ones who had smaller dicks than me or were cut didn't have this problem

So my conclusion: AidsMoby has a gigantic uncut magnum dong

it's not like i consciously chose them specifically for that reason. it just sort of turned out that way. but because i was so overwhelmingly dominant (was already a pretty pugnacious kid) it made me unable to deal with people without the threat of violence (explicitly and under the surface). it don't work so good after middle school, was okayish in high school , definitely bad in college.

I see this guy around a lot but what does he actually do? Is he a youtube celeb?

This comment was so incredibly stupid, I wish it were against the rules so I could report it.

he's a local milwaukee superhero

>Is he a youtube celeb?

Yes.

And, he fucks 16 year old girls using his e-celeb status.

>without the threat of violence
K, there was probably something wrong with your friends if they could regularly tolerate that sort of interaction.

He literally wouldn't be able to get near him with Mike's huge reach advantage, and even if he did, Mike would be able to punch downward giving a huge advantage in leverage.

But only fat 16 year olds that look like 30 year old alcoholics

I heard he gives them pearl necklaces from the patreon money

Do you have a link to an episode or whatever he does?

>It's a funny feeling being taken under the wing of a dragon. It's warmer than you'd think.

nah they were normal people. and i had their backs too.

This is almost entirely meming, my man, but there are plenty of racist jokes in RLM's works that one can suspect it's not entirely satire.

I once saw Mike beating up a black guy because he said he didn't want to kiss white girls.