Be honest, Sup Forums, have you ever deliberately tasted your own cum?

Be honest, Sup Forums, have you ever deliberately tasted your own cum?

Thoughts?

like twice when I got super horny and thought it'd be a good idea. i've tried many other times but always bitch out. those two times, felt gross, spit out immediately and brushed teeth

yea and it tastes like bitter shit, causes acne and cum breath for few hours so I wouldn't eat it if I were you

I've already done it twice before (and swallowed both times). I'm not asking to convince myself, just out of curiosity.

I always wanted to but did a 180 as soon as I came
So one day before I was about to shower I sat on the floor and gave myself a facial
a good amount landed in my mouth and I swallowed it after holding it in my mouth for a bit
Def felt kinda bad for making exs keep it in their mouths before taking pics, it isn't a pleasant texture, flavor was neutral, not bad or good

>swallowed both times
That's the worst, m8. Feels like you got mucus stuck in your throat for hours.

yeah all the time, and sometimes i rub it on my tits

Yeah, it was way hotter in my imagination than it was in reality.

i used to suck myself off on the reg, you faggots probably don't even think about your vital essence

First time I did it was cuz a chick told me that "every guy tastes their own cum at least once!" which I later found out was not true at all

i have done it 5 or 10 times. It's not bad but like everyone else i kind of lose the desire for it after cumming. I like rubbing my precum on my lips though.
i've taken facials from a friend and had him cum in my mouth. Getting facialled was really really fun desu but i didn't like having him cum in my mouth because i like the texture of my own cum better.

anyone here think it taste horrible and like soap? I still cum in my mouth when im super horny

I wouldn't say horrible, but definitely unpleasant.

I have always wondered, but have never tasted it. None of the girls ive slept with have said shit so its probably nothing special. I wasn't about to ask them either. thought about tasting it but when i came i had no interest at all.

Pics or you're a fucking lying faggot.

I've done it plenty of times eating my wife's pussy after I cum in her.

>but when i came i had no interest at all

That's why you position yourself so that you don't get a chance to back out from it, so the second you cum it goes in your mouth.

liar and faggot

Oh no! He called me a faggot and a liar. What to do?!?

I started respecting women who swallow, shit taste horrible

Kill yourself, perhaps?

>respect
>women
Pick

id probably puke its like the texture of snot and if i hack some flem up i puke plus that sound pretty gay im not into cum i am just curious what it actually taste like. ive smelled it before but i had zero smell.

don't mind him, he just wants to be cucked

Okay there keyboard warrior. Do you get satisfaction from being a faggot ass internet tough guy? You're starting to sound like some butt hurt tween.

Kill yourself.

Nope

fuck trips are the truth
I respect the skill at least, and my mom and grandma.

I did. And it was awful, and I brushed my teeth forever.

I did it again, and washed my mouth out.

Now I eat my cum whenever I feel too lazy to go wash my hands, and it's fine.

I'm fine with the taste I just don't like the feeling of cum guzzling down your throat

Durr-hurr "kys" derpa-derp this is why Sup Forums is shit. It's always been shit but you are faggoting up the place like a trap tread.

Once after i nutted inside a chick and went down on her to charge back up for round 2. Girl got super turned on by it and ended up getting curtesy blowjod. It was a good day

because this is about cum taste not about your wife

I cum on by belly, wipe it up with my fingers, and swallow it almost every time I jerk off. It's like some sort of salty, slimy goodness. Best of all, it is a very easy way to clean up. The only downside is the aftertaste, which can be solved by brushing my teeth or chewing gum.

Once, it was bitter.

Kill yourself.

Yes, and after you taste it it is hard to eat anything. Its like if you mixed jello with vasoline. Just don't.

love it

>kys
that's been around since the beginning, triggered newfag.

>Be honest, Sup Forums, have you ever deliberately tasted your own cum?

I'm pretty sure eating my cum out of my wife's pussy is relevant. So stop being a butt hurt faggot.

>So stop being a butt hurt faggot.

lmao you're the one acting like one

cry more retarded little fuck

n8 b8

Is that what you think? Keep on feeling that way. Cuz I'm sitting here actually laughing my ass off at you. So stay mad Sup Forumsro.

this guy OP, got super horny, came on mouth, immediate regret. Also tried to cum on a chocolate and eat it later, that actually worked better, got hard by eating the cum covered chocolate

Sure you are lmao. Go suck papa's dick homo

Same, kind of. That was too messy though and I cum huge buckets.

I lay back and point my dick straight up so there is a massive cum load on my hand.

I swallow the huge cum load every time. I like to savor it and roll it around in my mouth for a minute.

Awe. Poor little faggy-waggy doesn't have anymore good comebacks.

It was gross

Bootyblasted

Yep, the idea really turned me on when I was 12-13 so I tried it.
Too salty for me.

Imagine this: your mom bending over in front of you, naked, and showing you her butt hole. Imagine her getting closer to your face, and sticking her stink hole on your mouth, now imagine, really imagine, licking her holes,

Wtf dude? Is that your personal fantasy? Should you be posting about wanting to rimjob your mom in an incest bread? Lmao

Yeah I wonder how many people are also like this but are too much of a pussy to admit it

I just injected that fantasy into your mind. You can't stop thinking about it, right? Try to. It'll live in your mind forever, and you'll feel a little awkward when you see your mom now.

Life hack :you can cum before having an orgasm, just stop 1 or 2 seconds before you feel youre about to shoot, cum will come out of your Dick but you wont have an orgasm. Try it

You know that makes you gay, you homo.

Lmfao. Do you believe the bullshit you're typing?

>What to do?!?

Destroy him with salty language.

Of course I do. I know I'm right, and I know you're still thinking about licking your moms holes. You can't get the thought out of your mind, even if you try. You imagined it, and now there's a little area in your brain containing the thought.

Nope, tried to suck my own dick once.

The opposite of acidic is base. Both cum and soap are examples of base, that's why they taste similar.

Omg! Ok Sup Forumsro. If you say so. You win all the internets. At least your're entertaining. But as much as your nigger ass makes me wanna jump off my phone and get on my laptop so I can keep flaming you, I gotta go to sleep so I can get my kids ready for school in the morning. And good luck with your mom fantasies. I hope you get to experience reverse birth soon. Peace!

Did this several times back in my teens when I was really horn all the time and always trying to find new sources of pleasure.

Never really tasted of anything, was expecting super salty as the cliche goes but nope.

My diet at the time wasn't great, lived on carbs and protein almost exclusively. never tried the pineapple trick or any other 'taste enhancement'

I remember getting a dried out starchy taste and feeling every time though, similar to eating a boiled potato with no butter, only drier.

Personally, I think if your man enough you should give it a taste once, make sure it doesn't taste horrible. At least then you know to pre-emptively try a diet change if you're expecting company in future

#triggered
imagine the above but with your kids.

I just ruined your life.

Newfag gonna fag.

I swallow my cum every time and the taste does not change that much. Doesn't seem to matter how much my intake of protein, fat and fruit changes, it always tastes kind of mild. Not salty.

You'll be hanging yourself soon because the thoughts I injected into your mind are too strong. You can't get rid of them. They've become apart of you.

Learn to eat real food you pleb.

It was nasty don't recommend

I swallow my cum entirely every time I jerk off which is about 4-5 times a day. It was odd the first time, like t is for everyone. After a few times, it just became part of the routine and actually tasted great, made me look forward to jerking off a lot more since I wouldn’t have to wipe up my cum. I might just be over analyzing but I swear I also cum more when I expect to eat it, sort of like how you would if you were cumming in a girl’s mouth.
>plus them free proteins

Have eaten it several times by scooping it up with my fingers. Makes me super horny and typically go again. Always chicken out if I try to shoot straight in my mouth for some reason.

>yeah all the time, and sometimes i rub it on my tits
found the trap

I did it a couple of times and it tastes like mint in every try , it is so awkward.

I didn't know a body could produce a taste like this

Yes
Who hasn't just out of curiosity.
mine taste like doughy bread.
how it tastes it depends on how your diet is.

Came all over my hand the other day and licked it all up, maybe a few weeks ago I only tried a tiny bit and it felt a bit wrong but now I really like it for whatever reason.

You guys must be eating like fucking pigs, I swallowed my cum once and it was just slightly salty. All these posts saying it had a disgusting flavor and felt mucousy need to go see a fucking doctor or something.

Also this, mine tastes fine

All cumplay is hot, I get throbbing hard at the thought of swallowing my own load. I like to blow my load on my face and take pics, see what everyone else sees

i taste my precum constantly cause it's actually pretty good but actual cum tastes like rotten sardines it's absolutely disgusting

if its slightly salty you're not drinking enough water

You’re right, it should taste horrid and acidic like everyone else’s in this thread who drink water

your*

It’s totally fucking true, what the fuck are you talking about?

the texture of it is just too much. i can't take it.

oh you're gonna take it. Right up that trap ass bby

When I get really horny I like to cum all over myself including in my mouth, and yeah, it’s deliberate as fuck. Then I clean up with my fingers to get all the rest ;)
Love it. It’s so hot. Plus, I don’t want to unnecessarily throw away nutrients.

yes, I lick the cum off of my hands rather often after I cum or I will scoop it out of my girlfriend's pussy after i cream pie her.
My cum actually taste pretty damn good. It taste slightly sweet like sugar. Especially if i have been drinking fruit juices recently.
My girlfriend loves the way my cum tastes. She kept telling me how awesome it was and one day i told her to let me taste it after i cum in her mouth, by kissing me. So she snowballed me. i was pleasantly surprised by how good it actually tasted. She says she didnt used to like giving head because guys cum almost always tastes kind of gross, but she became addicted when she found mine to actually be "delicious" to her. So I asked a couple of my exes that used to give me a lot of oral and they also stated that i had the best tasting cum they had ever had and that was why they were always eger to give blowjobs, since they actually enjoyed getting cum in their mouth.

Are you actually retarded?
If you eat healthy and drink enough water it shouldnt taste bad nor salty you mongoloid.

Not yet wtf

i would wager that just about every guy is curious about his own taste, but most feel it might be gay to do so. So they wont admit they tried it.

yep, just came while riding my dildo and licked it up

We need to respect women dude

4 to5 daily??

It used to be what turned me on but the taste isn't good so I stopped

I cum in my gfs mouth then then we make out with it. Fucking hot

I did it about 3 hours ago for the first time in like 6 years

your mom usually says it's delish, but I think that's just in comparison to your dad's, so no

Gf sometimes forces me - legs above head into mouth after fucking
Then make out and share cum- eat her out with it