As a bi-curious guy, what's it like getting a dick up the ass, fags of Sup Forums?

As a bi-curious guy, what's it like getting a dick up the ass, fags of Sup Forums?

It's okay. Gets kind of boring if they're not really hitting the prostate.

Suggest missionary position, with deep kissing while you're getting fucked. So hot. Seriously, get drunk and try it. You will fucking love it. Just remember to use lots of lube.

use a ton of lube or it'll burn and it'll hurt
get a guy with a huge dick

Love riding a hot studs cock while lubed up, just remember to relax and you will love it ;p

Forget them.

Ever do any type of ass play? If not think about the feeling of taking a constipaded shit, now imagine it backwards.

It’s gonna hurt and you are going to want to clench down. That’ll just make it worse. You need lots of lube and to relax. Take a muscle relaxer if your first time. Use an enema and eat clean. Don’t make your first time a shit covered dick fest

do you ever get tired of being a degenerate who can't procreate for the success of the species?

i've fucked more women than you

FUCKING FAGGOTS KILL YOURSLEVES YOU WILL ALL DIE FROM AIDS OR SOME HORRIBLE STD YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED REPENT!

I think it feels amazing being stuffed to the brim by a huge dick. Smaller ones don't quite do it for me. The bigger ones make me cum like nothing else.

Feels a bit like having a dick up your ass

Because more people havimg kids is really what the world needs right now... Go find another reason to feel morally superior over

after the initial shock, it actually feels breddy gud

lol nah, you haven't...

Why do you keep making faggot thread ??? ?

S A G E
A
G
E G A S

S A G E
A G
G A
E G A S

test

Feels like getting AIDS

This big enough?

yeah great. give women your aid and hepatitis

You’ll be farting pretty hard afterwards.

My cock usually goes limp quick, but even limp, I’ve felt like I was a hair’s length from an endless orgasm while my flopping soft cock is oozing cum like a river. And I have had someone fuck me so hard and endlessly that it felt like my asshole was going to fall out the whole time.

congrats. your ability to stick a dick into a pussy is far greater than anons. why don't they give out awards and prizes for this sort of shit?

oh that's right. coz no one gives a fuck except you.

It's soooo good

homosexual. gross.

>what's it like getting a dick up the ass
It's kinda like getting fucked up the butt, but more pleasurable.

Pics or it didn't happen.

I’m approaching 40c and been with over 50 women over the years. I dated a trans woman, who was a top, and should’ve married her. I felt more satisfied from getting fucked in my ass than I did with the majority of the women I ever fucked.

>no one gives a fuck
>in a thread about taking fucks
>SHIGGYDIGGY

Jeremy?

youll never get a straight answer

the fact you measure the success of your life by the number of smelly holes you've put your dick in says droves about you as a human being.

have fun with your degenerate life, prol.

You’re on Sup Forums, and you’re pointing the finger calling people degenerates. You were a degenerate the second you navigated to this site.

It is delicious, feeling like a little degenerate submissive slut being fucked by a big cock ready to fill my ass with its sticky delicious cum... it is awesome!!!

But I do not like men, i prefer trannies

What do you bottoms do to prevent shitting all over the place? I play with dildos and would like to try the real thing but I end up shitting 99% of the time.

I should also mention that anal play makes “push” and it’s hard to control. When you all take it do you push or clench with your asshole muscles?

Jek
That's true

yeah... who is this...

Kek *

The slim chance it's true, you were my boss, and I always knew you were a faggot.

Moar?

I love it

"Straight" guy here:

When I go out to clubs I get tons of propositions from gay dudes. They're forward as fuck. I've never been propositioned in a club by a woman in my life, but nearly every time I go out, I'll get hit on by gay guys.

I'd prefer more of a trap, though. Most of the guys that hit on me are pretty masculine. Do sissies like taking a bicurious guy's gay virginity? I've been with girls, but never guys.

Where to meet traps?

You’re supposed to be empty first. There is an Asian Cam chick that didn’t get that memo and would assplay for her cam viewers and accidentally pulled a load of shit out.

Sauce?

i come to pick on degenerates

Kek

Take a damn shit before you do it, pretty obvious.

fucked your mom and you happened so I guess your right no success