Why aren't you bisexual?

why aren't you bisexual?

>if you don't reply you will have bad luck

2>1
bisexuality>monosexuality

That would just mean there's twice as many people who wouldn't reciprocate my attraction.

I am.

I've had a husband rim me while his wife blows me. Feels like I'm living in a dream TBH.

But iam, i also like men more currently

idk

y not?

how

fuk u

Because I'm pan
It's basically bi but all the liberals with their cool new genders will let me fuck them

Cause I don't care

If the twink is femme enough and cute enough like the little slut in the pic then yeah I'd fuck the shit out of him.

because male bumholes contain aids and hepatitis?

Because I'm not attracted to women.

Because I love women

Because I'm asexual. It's all fun until the pants come off, then I just immediately lose interest.

homosexual. gross

Because Mel Gibson won't return my calls.

Shit, Sup Forums, make up your mind.

Fuck u fag

It's pretty hot, actually.
My mind has been made up for quite a while.

not fag

I don’t have a mental disorder where I find things that shouldn’t be sexually attractive... attractive

Jokes on you bitch I already have bad luck

Because I love shoving my own cock up my own ass, so I can fuck myself.

Maybe I am, but it’s hard to tell when I don’t relate to or trust anyone enough in general to even want a sexual relationship with them.

Do traps count?

what apart of BI-sexual do you not understand?

Bobs and vagene both good

Cause the idea of sticking my dick in a shithole makes me sick.

That actually sounds more funny than arousing. No way could you literally fuck your ass properly with your own dick.

Found out one of my friends is bi, told that fucking faggot we ain’t gona be friends like we used to be... it all made sense, had weird vibes at how he looked at me, the occasional indirect maneuvering. Yeah just glad I don’t have to deal with that faggot thinking lewd thoughts about me

Yeah but what about dicks in your shithole? That’s pretty hot.

Because penis is disgusting. Don't even see why females like it.

Eh, not for me.

because the tits and dat ass and mm puss

Nice, clean, spearlike rod of pleasure vs a festering fuckhole that looks like some sort of alien? I know what I’m picking.

Even on girls flat chests are better you fag.

actually homosexuality is gross. Dicks in sweaty men's assholes pushing their shit.

that's disgusting. and if you choose build your identity around where you stick your dick, you're a degenerate.

Eh lazy

>festering fuckhole that looks like some sort of alien

at least the festering fuckhole straight guys put their dick in doens't have faeces in it.

There's more to gay sex than anal sex and most gays, unlike straights, practice good hygiene. I'm not building my identity around it anymore than you are.

Never been into dudes, I guess I didn't get desperate enough to take from both sides.

We were talking about genitalia, not anuses

I love when "straight" guys get upset by the idea of homosexuality. Nothing else says "in the closet" in as ironic a way.

>Cause the idea of sticking my dick in a shithole makes me sick.
how do you jack off?

>implying bisexuals don't also like this

I'm already bi

do you not even see the OP pick?

also, anal sex is not a requirement for ANY sexual orientation

all being bisexual MEANS is that you find at least one female and one male sexually attractive

THAT IS LITERALLY ALL THAT IT MEANS

Fuck u

Fuck u

Fuck u OP

I am

Fuck u OP

i don't like dicks, except mine.

Because I'm not a fag?

I am tho

Cuz I’m ugly as shit

Broccoli butt
Your welcome.

because there's no qt traps on kik who are going to show me their asses & follow my orders of how they jack it until they cum

10/10

cos its gay

it's literally bisexual

sounds like you want his dick in your boipussy

you're a piece of shit, I hope you die in anguish

It’s my dream to fuck a cute shemale or cd but I can’t do to religious guidelines

I would love to though

>religious guidelines
why would you be religious? it's literally retarded

because guys ass holes contain aids and hepatitis?

google it, dickhead.

Why?

You think I want to deal with the discomfort of someone wanting to fuck me where I have 0 attraction towards them?

Jesus Christ, did you even read the post you just replied to?

Also, not EVERY guy has that, and if you actually believe that 1) you have it and 2) you're literally retarded and should kill yourself

"bi" lol. He's a homosexual pretending he's still half normal.

Just because a friend is attracted to you doesn't mean you have to be a dick or not be their friend... one of my best friends who is a girl has always been attracted to me but we never hooked up and it was never a problem

you're just a shitty friend

You’re the worst kind of gay

Heterosexual means sexual attraction to a member of the opposite sex.
Homosexual means sexual attraction to a member of the same sex.
Bisexual means sexual attraction to a member of the opposite sex as well as a member of the same sex.

If you have a problem with the English language, I'm sorry, but I'll continue to use accurate definitions and not be a retard about it.

im straight as they come bub. I productively contribute to the successful continuation of our species.