NEW PENIS ENLARGEMENT IDEA:

NEW PENIS ENLARGEMENT IDEA:
if you look at pic related you see that there is a large portion of your penis inside of you. Next time you have a boner, feel around behind your balls and you will feel the "inner" shaft. I believe a large portion of penis enlargement surgeries involve cutting ligaments so that some of the inner shaft can be pulled out. I'm sure some of you have tried pulling on your penis to stretch it and/or lengthen it, but that doesn't really work because you basically just are pulling the skin, not the inner tissue of the penis itself. Well, I was jerking off yesterday and had a (potentially) brilliant idea. (1/2)

Look at the lever in pic related. Now, replace the lever with your penis, the stone with your inner shaft, and he fulcrum with your thumb.
To clarify: with an erection, you place your thumb at the base of your penis, and then pull the head of your penis towards you (so that it lies flat against your stomach, pointing up).
Essentially, you will be putting upward/outward force on the inner shaft. I can't help but assume that gently doing this for a few minutes each day would gradually pull it forward thereby lengthening the penis. This could also have the added benefit of causing your penis to curve upward slightly which is generally attractive and preferred by females as it rubs against the G spot in missionary position.
Does anyone have experience with this? could this be harmful? Would this even work? pls discuss. I have a 6 inch penis and have done this exercise 2 times now. I will continue to do it and hopefully see an improvement within a month. (2/2)

How can Sup Forums let this thread die? This is some top tier shit.

Bad analogy

1. This already exists, they snip the tendon that connects the penis to your body and it becomes longer

2. You lose literally all control of it and the chance of snapping it and dying of bloodloss skyrockets.

3. You are like 14 and a fucking idiot.

u can jelq at pegym and goodlookingloser

Holy shit you might be the single most retarded person on this site

no, thats me.

I am at a loss of words........

I highly doubt it considering the above

No, I am.

in a good way or a bad way?

please explain why. I'm not arguing that it isn't retarded, but I think it t least merits some discussion right? After all most of us would love to add an inch or two to our penises

why would I lie to you about something so serious? I happen to know I'm a lot dumber than that man.

yes, obviously none of us want to get a highly invasive and dangerous surgery. That's why this could be an easy way to stretch that tendon and over time lengthen it. Can you critique this so we can figure out if this is viable in any way?

how big was your penis before the exercises? Are you taking girth into consideration too?

my penis is about 6 inches. I have only done this excerise twice (once yesterday, once today.) A girth improvement would be great but i don't think this excercise would improve girth whatsoever.

is there such a thing as penis marrow? when i was a little kid my bones were thin and i had to have a bone marrow transfusion to thicken them. maybe the same thing could work for girth? also maybe something could be done with scar tissue, because scar tissue forms layers which would have to increase thickness and on top of it help maintain erections because the penis would already be semi hard without the blood flow.

there is no penis marrow. Marrow is the blood filled shit inside of your bones. A penis is simply spongy tissue that can fill with blood. As far as scar tissue- i can't really envision a way to build up that much scar tissue on your penis without seriously damaging and disfiguring it. At that point you might as well get a real penis enlargement by a surgeon.

Congratulations! You’ve just come up with an idea that’s been around for at a thousand years. It’s called “jelqing”. And no, it doesn’t work.

Jelqing is completely different. Did you even read my post?

yeah i just googled it, you're right. but with the blood part i was thinking maybe if there was a way to thicken the blood that goes to the penis then the penis itself would get thicker. i know wine thins blood so if im right we just gotta figure out whats the opposite of wine with blood. im checking google right now for info

Dude. You’re talking about stretching your schlong. It’s jelqing.

i think you're parking up the wrong tree. In fact i wouln't be surprised if thinning your blood actually allowed you to have a harder bigger erection because it could flow better

does that work? is the girth enhanced?

no. Please refer to my initial post. This is when the penis is completely erect and you are using your thumb as a fulcrum with which to apply outward pressure on the inner part of the shaft. Entirely different from jelqing.

If by “entirely different” you mean “exactly the fucking same”.

please explain how using your fully erect penis in chorus with a fulcrum to gradually pull your inner shaft outwards is the same as pushing the blood around inside your half erect penis in order to stretch out the tissues inside?

Nothing works. The only exception is if you’re fat and lose weight and that’s stretching the definition of “works”.

The fact that they both don’t work.

why doesn't anything work? wb traditional medicine? the native americans were much more intouch with the earth and know a lot of secrets western medicines haven't discovered yet.

Ayahuasca ain’t gonna make your cock bigger either.

TIL that time travel, beating the house at blackjack over an infinite number of games, communism, my potential penis enlargement exercise, and jelqing are all the same thing

This is amazing bait.

I grew my dick about an inch in 2 months with high doses of HCG 3 times a week
managed to post this in the wrong thread like an idiot

With any added excersize or just the medicine? i tried vigorx+ for 2 months and didnt really work but i got rock solid a few times from it

I did jp90 2 day on 1 day off throughout the ordeal but I don't think jelqing alone will give you 1 inch in 8 weeks.

So Jp90 twice a week but ur taking HCG three times a week? How much was the high dosage

it was 1500u each dose, 3 0.5cc subq injections each time.

Pomegranate juice

Does it have to be injections and not pills or liquid? :o

yes you inject it either subcutaneously or intramuscularly

Any alternatives though? its too risky to inject myself, rather just take a pill or sip something

>Any alternatives though?

Enjoy what you have. There are others that have smaller dicks than you do.

it's not risky at all fam. alcohol swab the area, let it dry, use an insulin syringe and poke yourself.

This thread is funny as fuck to a penis enthusiast . >n-n-no homo
Thundersplace if you want to gain penis length and girth safely and naturally.

Oh hcg guy here, alternative is maybe DHT gel applied to the penis once a day along with jelqing. Though HCG + DHT gel is the best - I couldn't get the gel because they were unable to get more from their supplier until this month. allsaints clinic.

You could try literally lifting rocks with it. I started doing it as part of a workout challenge issued by a drunk friend of mine. She bet I couldn't lift a ten lb weight by twitching my penis. I succeeded which got us wondering just how far I could push it. I'm up to 150 lbs with a 1 inch lift in the air and I've gained a few inches in length and girth. You should give that a try

Ahhhh okay, noted :) thanks for the info, will look into it fam

So u placed a 10 lbs weight on top of ur penis and twitched it to hold it in place? And now u can do up to 150 lbs? What do you mean lol sounds painful fam

There's no way, pull the other leg mate

For extra girths I had them cut into my nut sack and surgerically reattach the testicles into the top of the shaft itself. Bigger now by balls.

Left the nutsack empty and in places in case I decide to put a nut back of install vibrating testicle