About to trip on 600 mg of DXM. First time, never tripped before

About to trip on 600 mg of DXM. First time, never tripped before.

Any suggestions or things I need to know about?

Haven't really done any research on it, just thought id jump in and give it a try

You might die.

get some anti histamine and listen to music

very important: is it pure dxm or does it have other shit in it?

It begins

Robutussin gels no additives

Yea watch you've seen the butcher by mustered pimp on YouTube

It takes 3 hours for 600mg to kick in for me. Minimum 2 hours. You’ll know once you start walking like you’re drunk.

nice.

depending on your weight, you're probably in for a major night. i spent most of my time lying down and hallucinating for hours but coudln't remember some of it afterwards. i had a playlist set up and don't remember hearing any of the music.

dont drive
everything may appear flatter
you might die

>about to give myself brain damage
>what should I expect
Brain damage.

Ironic as I robotripped for the firs time two weeks ago
Anyway
Eat two hours prior but not after or during or you will dryheave slash puke
You might puke or dry heaves regardless
Use Robitussin gel caps that have no additives and jus dxm
Take around 600mg for heavy amazing high
It's like alcohol you have trouble fpcuaing on pictures but find yourself interested in everything
Play music during your high, I suggest temple

Dont get lost in the sauce.

Credentials: Expert Vibeologist

lock yourself in a room first, OP

also this

DXM causes brain damage?

Rip OP

Its been a bout a half hour, still nothing yet. Ive got some pearl jam playing and Im watching House of Cards

Say goodbye to the planet.

Just remember when it starts to get really heavy just close your eyes and disappear. Become a black hole or something cool. Don't be scared.

Should be hitting you by now. I hope you didn't have to puke. Enjoy the CEVs and the fun physical effects.

I took a fat shit and it kicked in. I'm really groggy and warm. And the light makes me uncomfortable.

i spent most of my trips in the dark because the stuff i was seeing was crazy

No tripping experience and you're starting off with 600 mgs? Holy fuck you are brave, how much do you weigh?

I'm a tiny dude, so the standard 354 3oz robi bottle gets me pretty fried. I can't really do anything except lay in bed and vibe with music.. It's definitely a 'dark feeling' trip compared to mushrooms.

Can only speak from a dose half yours though, so good luck with 600 bro.

What a complete mad man with balls the size of boulders

150 lb

im really starting to feel it guys

and there he goes. bye!

Wow what a great song to take such a massive shit on. This is horrible and you should feel horrible for posting this.

Buckle up man. You're gonna feel fucking WEIRD for the next 6 hours or so. Walking is gonna be super fucked, so hopefully you don't have to take a piss/shit, and hopefully you have some water handy, because you're probably gonna be stuck to the couch or your bed.

Just throw on some music, turn down the lights, and move your eyes from left to right occasionally (this effect is called flanging, and is my favorite effect of DXM.)

You're gonna hit a high 3rd plateau on this trip, come back with stories tomorrow please op.

Do you have to take 600 mg to feel the effects or can it be less for a first time?

this thread makes me want to robotrip again

you are mad online. congratulations.

There's a chart here www.dexcalc.com

1st plateau feels sort of like being drunk off a few beers. Pleasant, but strange.

2nd plateau (farthest I've gone) makes walking really difficult. Navigating to the bathroom to take a piss was hard for me. I laid in a bed in pitch black while listening to Solar Fields (an ambient DJ) and just drifted through the trip.

3rd and 4th plateaus are extreme, and you pretty much are stuck wherever you are for the duration of the trip. They can get pretty dark from what I have read online.

Can someone sell me some drugs by mail?

Walk through the onion patch (TOR) and learn how to use bitcoin and the darknet.

So basicslly OP took a dose for his first time he shouldve taken somewhere in between 3rd and fourth time lol

It's not like that there broken down into plateau. Trip levels of intensity. Do some research bro. Plenty of info out there. Be safe.

i did a 3rd plateau trip for my first and only time. i saw lots of crazy stuff but nothing scary like my overdoses on shrooms/acid

#
Is that safe? Would authorities somehow find out and search for me?

nah i just thought the strobe effect would fuck him up nice. no ill will, hope he has a great time. i see how that's interpreted though, my fault..

Anytime you do something illegal, you are taking a risk. There's no 100% surefire way you won't get caught, but following the right steps makes it harder for them to track you down.

Read up on how to use the darknet, go through a VPN or a proxy (a paid one preferably, not a free one from google) and learn how to purchase bitcoin, and purchase stuff with bitcoin.

And if you do get all this stuff figured out, use common sense- don't try and order a pound of weed/coke, high chance that isn't going to work.

Acid is one of the easiest drugs to get online though from what I have heard.

You goddamn knuckle head

Solar fields from gothenburg?

>tfw not social enough to make connects irl
>tfw way too paranoid to try any deepweb stuff
>only psychoactive i've tried is otc dreck and only opioid i've tried was a prescription i refused to take after the surgery
>never even had enough friends to try weed
what's a boy to do?

visit washington or colorado for legal weed.
go to a festival and easily score drugs. look for guys with backpacks.

robo is fun and legal but shrooms/acid are so much better.

to be honest, what i'm really interested in is DMT.
i want to try as much of it in as many different ways as i can. i'd be interested in other psychs, but only as 'training' or whatever for DMT. it's powerful, so i wouldn't expect to just jump into something like that without testing the waters first.

Its alright, 600mg a trip to last a night i used to just watch old cartoons would recommend that

OP is dead as fuck

in theory, you could gather the materials for DMT and extract it yourself. in practice, i bet it would be a pain in the ass but doable if you really wanted to. i wouldn't recommend it for your first time but i'm sure some people have.

relatedly, there are ayahuasca churches that will dose you. i think i'd rather try this instead of dmt again. i've only done dmt once and it was crazy but i prefer shrooms. if you start trying things, you might find out that DMT was the most powerful but that you prefer other psychdelics.

have you done salvia?

no. like i said, the ONLY psychoactive i've done in trip-inducing quantity is dxm. i experimented with dph for a while, but decided i wanted no part of that after only 250mg.
i could try and find an ayahuasca church, or even a peyote church.

Examples of the dark trips?

i've heard the theory that DMT and salvia are two sides of the same coin. both are 10 minutes of extreme wtfness but i think it's hard to learn things from them.

you can also buy mushroom kits.

anyway, try a real festival that has camping. be friendly. buy everything and try it all. you'll get burned sometimes, it happens, but there's plenty of legit sellers who would love make an exchange.

It’s very disorienting and feels dirty
Hardly psychedelic but still worth a try I guess if you’re into that kinda shit

you'd actually be surprised how easy it is to synthesize DMT. If you can bake a cake you're competent enough.

when i tried DXM, 354mg, low-mid range 2nd plateau for my weight, the best word i can think to describe it is "glitchy". everything felt "glitchy". hindered, encapsulated, each little set of a few minutes segmented off from the rast. a lot of trying to maintain control, which i think was a mistake.
except the peak, at which point my whole world descended into a fucking picasso painting. i could see my vision pull out past my own face, which was all blue and purple because of the lighting and picasso'd to hell.

i take 600 mg of dxm daily and go to work.

im trying to get a perscription. the trip youre going on isnt the trip ur having. turn left and go up the down staircase

but the puke ones are way wilder

the pee ones are more enjoyable

ehh no comment on ones purging rectally

go home peter

hook can kill you all day