Tfw slowly starting to like metal

>tfw slowly starting to like metal

It can't end like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

metalinjection.net/latest-news/drama/former-rings-of-saturn-guitarist-calls-lucas-mann-a-hack-of-a-musician
youtube.com/watch?v=6HoWxN4ZRPo
youtube.com/watch?v=SkqBx9NrDBA
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/13/493739074/50-years-ago-sugar-industry-quietly-paid-scientists-to-point-blame-at-fat
youtube.com/watch?v=oGCjUZ44MRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

metal has 3 good albums, congrats you found 1

now find the 2 others

It won’t end, it’ll only begin. And you will look back and feel silly for holding yourself back from a genre simply to avoid being associated with a certain image

meal is pretty good

>tfw slowly starting to like indie shit

kill me

This was me until I listened to Alvvays and Marika Hackman

Why would you be ashamed of liking something? If you can explain it rationally you're in the clear, and even if you can't who fucking cares? Why would you stop yourself from doing something you enjoy and doesn't hurt anyone?

>inb4 Bud id hurts yu becuz its so bed hehe

I like Black Metal, Sludge, I like Drone and honestly, honestly, honestly.
I fucking love Liturgy.

>tfw starting to grow out of my avant-teen phase and start appreciating popular music
feels good

Pleb. That's stage 2.

what's stage 3?

So popular music as in top 40 music or just music that isn't classical or jazz?

the latter in a sense, although i guess i listened to some popular music but only if it was "avant-garde" and "complex" enough.

damn..

stage 3 is avant-old man

can you name them? I still haven't found the first.

>tfw starting to hate everything but rap and country

god please help me

1. Ex Deo - the immortal wars
2. Sumac - what one becomes
3. whatever Sunn O))) album you consider to be the best

Grew outta my metal phase awhile ago. still like pic related tho.

Nothing wrong with metal if it is industrial
Both genres complement each other like penis and vagina

>tfw entering slight black metal phase

>tfw stuck in 1st wave of BM phase

>It won’t end, it’ll only begin.

i know how you feel, i like some of lil pumps "songs"

>tfw all the /blackmetal/ threads are creating untrve tourists

Deftones, ISIS and Tool are one of the more creative bands

This.

welcome to adulthood

>ISIS

>tfw going through a post punk phase

NBBMN is just around the corner
prepare your earholes..

Only one metal band in that list my dude

Congratulations on taking Montie of all people seriously. I can only hope you're not actually serious.

deftones?

Album is great. I imagine it's not well liked here. Is this correct?

We're probably the only ones who like it on this board user

Or /meal/ just hates music from assholes like Lucas Mann

>lucas mann asshole
Is he? He has a weird attitude but I feel like he's just extremely talented and technically developed to an insane degree so he knows anyone criticizing him is a jealous jackoff for the most part. I imagine the whole "sped up in studio" bullshit storm kinda put him into permanent troll mode.

Nah he takes credit for all of RoS eventhough Miles Davis is equally, if not more talented than Lucas. Also he wasn't present on stage in some performances for the new album

Also:
metalinjection.net/latest-news/drama/former-rings-of-saturn-guitarist-calls-lucas-mann-a-hack-of-a-musician

Ah lame. Didn't know about that. I didn't like the new album though so hopefully this means they'll go in their own directions and do good things in the future.

All metal other than Heavy Metal, Thrash, melodic death, Power, and prog metal isn't music.

How could anyone hate pic related?

>butt rock metal

We just gotta wait for Miles Davis' solo project to be released.

youtube.com/watch?v=6HoWxN4ZRPo

Miles Baker* user...unless I'm mistaken. hehe

Got any other recs for super techy stuff with weirdo harmony?

>used to listen to black metal, prog metal and death metal 24/7 when I was a teenager
>been listening to frank ocean, grimes, outkast and mos def today and currently been listening to the beatles since about an hour and a half ago
>tfw my teenage self would have hated me

It's not that great tbqh. The worst Megadeth album is better than the best Metallica album.

You seem to have a shit taste in music all round tbqh.

Sounds like your T has gotten low user. Eat celery, parsley, white button mushrooms, and saturated fat in large amounts. (not kidding)

Lmao, miles davis. that was a stupid mistake

Sadly I only know of super techy neoclassical metal. The only stuff I could think of that has weirdo harmony would be math rock.

ah cool. I just thought of this album if you haven't heard it. Has one of the guys from Beyond Creation: youtube.com/watch?v=SkqBx9NrDBA

Won't that decrease T? I've heard saturated fat promoted oestrogen release

No user. Hormones are made from cholesterol.

I'll see you in NBBMN lad.

I listen to wu tang clan and danny brown though, i'm still pretty high T right?

>Hormones are made from cholesterol
Don't want too much cholesterol lad, my heart seems to beat pretty fast as it is.

Take the keto pill user. Dietary cholesterol is not associated with heart disease. That was a ploy by the sugar industry and it totally fucked the health of several generations of americans: npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/13/493739074/50-years-ago-sugar-industry-quietly-paid-scientists-to-point-blame-at-fat

Considering that this is the target market for both, I would say it's not looking good.

I wouldn't worry about it, I've heard people say people listen to music that they feel they need at different points in their , different music means different needs

I love sugar though. Unironically don't know if I could maintain a social life, study, and remain happy without sugar.

I unironically feel like a heroin addict getting a hit when I crack open a can of coke in the morning. I'm in good shape, I just consume loads of calories. That's alright surely?

>tfw starting to like gothic metal
I was tricked.

Do cardio. cholesterol being bad for your heart is a meme that only happens to americans who sit on their ass all day

Yeah. Cuz you're addicted. Sugar selectively feeds certain bacterial and fungal specias in your gut and they secret chemicals causing you to crave sugar. Endless cycle. Go keto. You stop craving food entirely. I eat once a day and lift or run several times a week.

I'm not overweight though, would reducing my sugar intake and changing my diet still benefit me?

Oh well, if being low test is about being a more emotional/empathetic person than I'll take it.

Don't worry. Metal is pretty good to be honest.

Yeah for sure. In tons of ways. Makes your brain work better. Massively reduced overall inflammation which means lower likelyhood of just about every degenerative disease. Sugar is awful for you. This channel has great information about ketogenic diets: youtube.com/watch?v=oGCjUZ44MRk

You gotta decide what's right for you obviously but if you're asking, that's my two cents.

>No boris

Started browsing /fa/ yet?

The mental benefits alone are worth it. You have increased attention span and mood on keto.

Whats the next step in your master plan?

>Ex Deo - the immortal wars
this is actually pretty good. Ill check the others

You'll phase through it, you'll stop hating it, but you'll stop liking it too.

I bet you stomp people's toes at concerts