What does Sup Forums think about Libertarianism?

What does Sup Forums think about Libertarianism?

Being maximizing right somebody can falsely propose information as dictionary, I mean they are evil!

Also state is necessary.

We need to have proper tests, because substrate can be any, and I can't fucking count that much humans as citizens.

It's great as a moderate position but overly limiting the government is bad.

a conservative by another name

a : mode or condition of being

a state of readiness

b (1) : condition of mind or temperament

in a highly nervous state

(2) : a condition of abnormal tension or excitement
2 a : a condition or stage in the physical being of something

insects in the larval state

the gaseous state of water

b : any of various conditions characterized by definite quantities (as of energy, angular momentum, or magnetic moment) in which an atomic system may exist

State of territory...
State the territory...

Can't get that trougt sum of integers.

Giving individual power to be dictator,

Based at decision of others

>>> Loops are looping...

>overly limiting the government is bad.
Why?

If we make proper robot control the state, it would be most efficient.

Don't give people power they are not asking for!

Free market works, I will make bizz, by deciding for people.

>Libertarianism
Young affluent white men claiming that they have to problems with how society works so nobody else should have a problem.

Logically and historically an absence of a state is damaging and has been prone to failure. We should limit its power to protect ourselves, but we also give it enough for when we need to rely on it to do something the people simply can't or keep troublemakers in line when they're infringing upon the rights and free will of others.

Question is, will the war end?

In modern day, a bunch of mentally ill degenerates, race traitors, and traitors to the west who've been taken in by a political doctrine that they truly do not understand.At the same time, ironically re-enact the worst mistakes OF said doctrine leading to the very same reasons why it's repeatedly failed.

People continually overblow their actual importance though, which is complete irrelevance. Like all idiots, they're just loud, not great in numbers.

I don't think, that this is what that dictionary states.

Stop being racist.

i don't know. that would require thinking.

I love the idea of libertarianism. Unfortunately, I don't think we can live in a world where we will ever see it implemented.

Here's the deal, at it's core, libertarianism essentially boils down to "you leave me alone, I leave you alone". The sad truth is, you will never be left alone. We can't allocate the blame to any one specific group of people. The lefties will tell us that we are being racist or misogynistic or some other dumbass buzzword should we fail to partake in the activities they ask of us. On the other hand, the righties will tell us we are degenerates and will spend our next lives in hell for partaking in certain pastimes.

As for moderates, we're just pedos and weirdos who think bitcoin (or as they call it, imaginary money) will overtake the dollar.

Libertarianism is what the world once was, but will never be again.

What war? The us bombing 8 countries isn't war. Just like you beating some kids ass who didn't defend them self isn't a fight.

Oldest running.

>Here's the deal, at it's core, libertarianism essentially boils down to "you leave me alone, I leave you alone"

On social issues, yes, and in reality the vast majority of people in the west already live their lives like this. Libertarianism =/= anarchy, libertarianism = the government should only regulate/enforce laws that prevent people from actually harming each other. It's not the absence of government, its the use of government only to maintain absolutely essential services, for example, roads and hospitals not mandatory charity like a multi-million dollar government program to help kids with down-syndrome make pottery.

>Libertarianism is what the world once was, but will never be again.

Nope, pretty much never.
The US in the 50's was the closest thing, but the vast majority of human history was anarchy or serfdom. The idea of a goverment supplying service to the masses who are free do to what they please and own their own property is a very very new idea.

>believes in race betrayal
>thinks other people are idiots
Hue

If applied and understood as its true meaning and not the way right-wing gun nuts who support abortion and openly hate Muslims and lowkey hate blacks, then it is the most enlightened, fair, and gratifying way of life. You begin to realize the government for what it really is. A complete sham run by people who think they know how to spend your own money better than you do.