Would you suck Andy Sixx's log of shit for 2 dollars?

Would you suck Andy Sixx's log of shit for 2 dollars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LkenMcP7vWY&t=7s
logofshit.com/
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfafJkjxQKr5S2U9q_vDKrC427PCIz6FJ0zC9jFhHE191CFRA/viewform
youtu.be/k-8y3pB0fqA
youtu.be/ybVg02fbAX8
youtu.be/gi-LS_7_vD4
youtu.be/atFaKgBWN4w
youtu.be/T9IRDoe2UzQ
youtu.be/srq8EQavQz8
youtu.be/3_gQtqFPkNw
youtu.be/FxvAQR8sm-Q
youtu.be/aQgGIvbreXM
youtu.be/xBXp2b3YEYU
youtu.be/kk3T29sqiuA
youtu.be/f-G7vXVGOt4
youtu.be/H6_CpwBjl9E
youtu.be/4zVJ55U9RtI
youtu.be/eH0xlZu-qAg
youtu.be/rg0gp8oCfYc
youtu.be/VATvB53L9pw
youtu.be/j68W7y4qvco
youtu.be/ZPFNB2oOM1U
youtu.be/3NAlu0UGBqQ
youtu.be/hk8ESKRXkUA
youtu.be/a5Yz3_HaStM
youtu.be/yKXMQEqerIg
youtu.be/WRS6nPu91yY
youtu.be/6d__Uq61XZo
youtu.be/DXu6Kd8rRTU
youtu.be/UptLe9y4_wg
youtu.be/xUAODdohl-8
youtu.be/SFnaZUAXopo
youtu.be/227i-_wXep4
youtu.be/EmbUqArXfuA
clyp.it/umfw1hzd
vocaroo.com/i/s16fUKJDfyjb
vocaroo.com/i/s0OJTzd0aWu8
vocaroo.com/i/s1Rb1E8gQTGs
vocaroo.com/i/s0theChY7198
vocaroo.com/i/s0849TjsO9LY
vocaroo.com/i/s1D51oVpGhPk
vocaroo.com/i/s1kuEmnswVkj
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn
vocaroo.com/i/s1X4ZeE2p0BP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would pay sixx pence

I woud suck it out like the japanese suck noodles

Ass

haha you posted it again. epic bro lol

I'll do it for two dollars and sixx pence

Dump

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage in all fields.

Hope you clog your thro whit those dubbed log

I'd pay every cent I had to my name just to get a Whiff

Clogged and logged with sixx shit son

I'd rob all the fucking banks in China, USA, Europe, and Japan just so I can have thos steamy creamy dreamy logs of fucking shit

Empty my wallet ... for just a pre dump toot. Empty my savings for a pinch of a loaf log

I'd beat the shit out of an old woman to steal all of her golden teeth, and trade it in for a log of shit from Andy's shithole.

God can you imagine the hot stench of a Sixxtoot that just sneaked its way past a loaf? I'm gonna cream...

I'd shoot a nigger in the face to take his cocaine, trade it in with some crazy fucking cholos from downtown to get a few benjies and pay andy for his creamy fucking logs

If you could feed Andy for 24 hrs before he let a slidd loose down your throat what would it be ? Indian food? Big fat steak ? Taco Bell ? Popeyes ? Pho ? The possibilities are endless

A LOT of melindas ghost pepper sauce and fiber bars. I like em thicc n spicy

I would hunt over 9000 elephants to take their ivory, trade it in to some batshit insane Liberian slave owners so I can get some blood diamonds, and trade those diamonds to a thin-dicked rock analyst who'd say "Nah these ain't diamonds, but I'll keep 'em" just so I can crush his skull in with his Computer Tower, take the diamonds back, along with rubies, emeralds, mustard gas crystals, hide them in my asshole after filling it with Tide pods, get arrested by the cops for killing a faggot scammer, pretend I live near a BVB concert location, so I get taken to that area, trick the cops into thinking they'll run someone over, so they get scared, and cause me to get an adrenaline rush, so I can break the cuffs, destroy the grate between me and the cops, take their shotgun, and kill both of them, then I take their car, drive to the BVB concert, give security a blood diamond so he'll let me pass, then goto andy's dressing room, and give him all of the jewels just so I can ask him to slid a hulking log of fucking shit down my esophagus. That's how dedicated I am.

Damn bro. You're gonna be so clogged

Dump

Proof?

Slidd

All logless shills please log all complaints on the log of shit website.

No

heres a dead meme to go with your shitty dieing meme

youtube.com/watch?v=LkenMcP7vWY&t=7s

This meme started because members of bvb were bLOGging about how every hotel Andy stays at on tour he likes to leave the toilet cLOGged

LOGGING IN

Bitch please, I would go skydiving with a switchblade so I can cut the strings off my parachute, throw the switchblade far away so it looks like my parachute malfunctioned, so when I survive the fall, I can sue the company for being incompetent shitlords, than I goto the ceo's house at night, and finding out he is a neo-Nazi, so I report it to the news, then this causes an alt-right militia to kill an antifa member, triggering the 2nd Civil War, then I find a military convoy exiting a Bank of America, so when the vehicle stops, I hide with the cargo, which is over 1 Million dollars worth cash, then a soldier sees me inside the box, and aims his gun at me and tells me to get out, in a rush of adrenaline, I rip off a lightbulb from inside the cargobox and throw it at him, causing him to fall over and crack his skull onto the pavement. Take his Scar-H, and kill the driver of the convoy so I can drive it away, and when helicopters start following me, I stop driving, find the M72 LAW placed inside the vehicle armory, and shootdown the helicopters, run over an antifa blockade, then suddenly I encounter a US Tank, cool, calm, and collected, I pretend to be the driver of the convoy I'm driving that I killed hours ago, the tank doesn't believe me and fires a fucking explosive round in my direction. In another rush of adrenaline, I burst out of the window, running at a speed faster than Usain Bolt's, to jump into the tank, stab the tank driver to death with a KABAR, and rig the convoy to the tank, then I see the Waffen-SS infront of me, I fire a shell which blows them to bits.

cont:
I drive to Cincinatti, Ohio, killing several Antifa and Alt-Right members, to see the military guarded the city walls, angry, I fire a shell at the blockade and drive through, several F-35 Jets flying over me, trying to bomb my tank, but instead destroying the town around me, I decide to drive through an entire house because my bvb senses are tingling and they say Andy Sixx is nearby, but the owner of the house got pissed off that I just destroyed his fucking house, we decide to have a fight, he picks up a pipewrench from his basement, and I pick up his flatscreen TV and bash it over his head, giving him a concussion, then I proceed to drive through the neighborhood, destroying more houses, then I find it, Andy Sixx's house, I shotgun blast Andy's door down, and command him, "TAKE A FUCKING SHIT DOWN MY THROAT NOW! AND I WILL PAY YOU ONE MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS". that's how dedicated I am, bitch.

I heard it was because Andy had to take a dump during a show but he didn't want to stop the song so he took a slidd of shit on stage and it was a monster .. a fan asked to throw it out to them in the crowd and got clogged... sadly they later passed away from the incident.

>shitty
>shit

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

Dubs logged, Andy is with you tonight!

Throat must be so clogged

daddy took a break today
no andy thread in page 1 all day
when you're mentally ill you need to go see a dr. once a week i guess

>muh army
>we is kings

enjoy page 7 faggot

>daddy gimme Sup Forums pass pls

thread logged to show daddy what a dissapointment his army is

>we wuz kingz

what's this meme all about? i'm new here.

logofshit.com/

Plebbit: r/AndysLogs

Twitter: @andyslogofshit

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfafJkjxQKr5S2U9q_vDKrC427PCIz6FJ0zC9jFhHE191CFRA/viewform

youtu.be/k-8y3pB0fqA
youtu.be/ybVg02fbAX8
youtu.be/gi-LS_7_vD4
youtu.be/atFaKgBWN4w
youtu.be/T9IRDoe2UzQ
youtu.be/srq8EQavQz8
youtu.be/3_gQtqFPkNw
youtu.be/FxvAQR8sm-Q
youtu.be/aQgGIvbreXM
youtu.be/xBXp2b3YEYU
youtu.be/kk3T29sqiuA
youtu.be/f-G7vXVGOt4
youtu.be/H6_CpwBjl9E
youtu.be/4zVJ55U9RtI
youtu.be/eH0xlZu-qAg
youtu.be/rg0gp8oCfYc
youtu.be/VATvB53L9pw
youtu.be/j68W7y4qvco
youtu.be/ZPFNB2oOM1U
youtu.be/3NAlu0UGBqQ
youtu.be/hk8ESKRXkUA
youtu.be/a5Yz3_HaStM
youtu.be/yKXMQEqerIg
youtu.be/WRS6nPu91yY
youtu.be/6d__Uq61XZo
youtu.be/DXu6Kd8rRTU
youtu.be/UptLe9y4_wg
youtu.be/xUAODdohl-8
youtu.be/SFnaZUAXopo
youtu.be/227i-_wXep4
youtu.be/EmbUqArXfuA

clyp.it/umfw1hzd
vocaroo.com/i/s16fUKJDfyjb
vocaroo.com/i/s0OJTzd0aWu8
vocaroo.com/i/s1Rb1E8gQTGs
vocaroo.com/i/s0theChY7198
vocaroo.com/i/s0849TjsO9LY
vocaroo.com/i/s1D51oVpGhPk
vocaroo.com/i/s1kuEmnswVkj
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn
vocaroo.com/i/s1X4ZeE2p0BP

>we wuz kings
>army of 2

page 7

>we wuz army
>we wuz kings

Oh look. THIS thread again.

Fuck off newfag. Get some oc or kill yourself, but don't come back until you've done one of those two things.

Yeah, you served him now bro

Missiles incoming.

Dump

Fuck off retard

Nope

Tim!

slidding logs

54/22

>we wuz army
>daddy buy me 4chanpass pls

Thicc logs

logs?

logs

well?

kek

captains log
stardate sixxysixx

61/21/25/5

KEK

>we wuz kings

Every video you made is boring. You will not make money off this you boring cunt, no matter how many times you post this same boring thread each day.

“Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.”

Love those logs and that thick warm cream

still 25 samefag

>we wuz kings
>need money 4 4chanpass
>we is army

steamy logs....

2 5
2 5
2 5
2 5
2 5
2 5

aim to the poster count

>we wuz army
>we wuz king

Dreamy logs...

t w e n t y f i v e
>w e w u z a r m y
>w e w u z k i n g z

You remind me of the log

Logging in

cANDY logs?

Logs

jelly yet?

LOG bombs

stop posting, onision

this is the best meme ever, haha

hmmmmmmmmmm logs

dump

l
o
g

logs?

dumped

I would pay $1,000,000 (or however much that is in real money) to set this talent-less emo fagola on fire

Logging in.

Grow up.

yes please

talentless? you didn't like Wretched and divine - the story of the wild ones?

Clogged