I have a fetish for Native, Indian, First Nations, whatever you want to call them women...

I have a fetish for Native, Indian, First Nations, whatever you want to call them women. Love spreading the White Man's Burden by colonizing their tight, copper coloured assholes with my caucasian cock.

The problem is we killed so many of them that there aren't many left, and there are even fewer hot ones.

You ever bang a native girl Sup Forums?

Being native I can tell you that native women have no ass

This is true. But some are still hot

Most of them will not have sex with any one Non Indian.

True, most of them have flat asses (some west coast Canadian tribes seem to be a little curvier than the prairie girls) but they all have assholes that need white dick.

Fuck yeah man my peoples women are beautiful

Also true. The ones that like white guys seem to actively avoid dating Native guys though.

I almost got to but it one but she got into drama with other people in my dorm and stopped coming by.
Feels bad man, she was a major cutiepi with loli curves. Someone that I could act my pedopile urges on without the guilt of milestone a child

Feels bad man

Yeah except for the ones that distance themselves from their culture, Ie drugs and alcohol

AKA the smart ones.

Also trips checked and rekt.

Another of her

I have a fetish for pacific island women like samoans and filipinos

Pfft. Most native women are hideous. A bad combination of poverty, drug use, alcohol, and poor nutrition.

Nice. 8/10, would colonize.

They usually only date the druggies so then they hate all native men

Yooooo I'm the devil

Surprisingly she has a nice ass

Just like the blacks right?

So sexy.

Native girls are drama machines bruh.

Damn. By NDN girl standards that's a top notch ass.

Nah, the shit the natives have gone through makes the shit the blacks have gone through look like a cake walk.

Last image of her, one of the most sexy native girls I've seen

Nice.

Where is she from?

North AB canada

Fuck yeah man

I know many native women who make super models look ugly

my sil is native hnng, more

Damn, too far away lol.

So do I. Doesn;t mean they're the majority.

>Native, Indian, First Nations, whatever you want to call them
"Indian" is a fucktarded term for them. "First Nations" is retarded mixed with modern liberalism. "Native American" is simply accurate. And they're fucking ugly.

8/10, would colonize.

Except for the ones that aren't. Which are rare.

Looks like a slut. Love it.

Hnnnng.

Keep posting.

Not in my experience. Most of the squaws I've met (most of them of Canadian Plains Cree extraction) are outrageously horny, but usually quite overweight.

I gotta get me some of that.

Hey idiot, studies consistently show most women prefer to date their race. Your experience means nothing.

You could say that about any race

Holy Fuck....
Where can I get my initiation to the tribe shes in

No, you really couldn't.

Yeah you really could

Read what I responded to, faggot. They might prefer to fuck other Indians, but that doesn't mean they will refuse to mix if given the opportunity.

Mostly because they could be related. True story. >am native
>fucked cousin
>found out later
>fucked again

god damn it

The Enoch Cree Nation outside of Edmonton, Alberta sir.

Am native. Fucked a cousin without knowing it at the time as well.

Yeah, fuck is with all you guys being cousins and shit?

Yeah, no.

Closer and closer.

Let's see what's behind the panties.

A serious question for my native Sup Forumsros: why, in your opinion, are there so many drug/alcohol abuse, domestic violence, and mental health problems etc. in the Indian community?

Well, just like OP said. The population of a lot of tribes was wiped out by the US or the new land given. Families that were smart stayed alive. Grouped up all in one area.

Generations later everyone knows each other and families are just tied together.

for the same reason there is so much drug/alcohol abuse, domestic violence, mental illness and poverty in other minority communities like blacks and mexicans

in other words, minorities are generally poor and poor people are generally in poorer health than rich people

That's a Black chick, dude.

Saved. Reminds me of fucking my ex. :(

Found the retard.

Makes sense.

Probably how, where, and who they were raised by