ITT: Knives

ITT: Knives.
>What do you currently carry?
>What’s in your collection?
>Knife recommendations

Bump

I currently carry a Kershaw Skyline, nice general-purpose knife. I mainly use it to open boxes since I work in retail, but when people see it strapped to my holster it's a nice deterrent for theft and robberies. I live in Canada, so guns or pepper spray isn't an option.

current edc its not i knife but its close enough in my book. ittl cut some mother fuckers in half

since april 2008 i carry this marttiini knife with me. laws were changed and know you can only carry fixed blades with one cutting edge under a certain length with you. "switch" blades are only allowed if you need 2 hands to open them. like swiss army knifes.
i got used to it and can't imagine going out of the house without it. althou it looks really used up after all these (y)ears...

sorry for the shitty img. quality. it was the only good picture availabe.

Won't catch me without it. Always stay vigilant and watch your 6.

You Googled a knife and posted it to try and shitpost nigger

Dinner doesnt stand a chance

kek'd

Here in Australia you can get charged with carrying a knife in a public place

theives run when they see this

What does your mommy say about you carrying that in her basement?

I bought this reverse karambit knife from some random store for 26$~. It felt like it was shit, so I put a better grip on it and I've sharpened the other side. Now it cuts anything like butter and I can stick it into wood like nobody's business. If I had two of these, I bet I could climb walls like Kratos. Try to show me a better knife.

>Protip: You can't.

In Florida you can open carry ANY sized knife. law is so vague, you can literally carry a foot long hunting knife on your belt with no issues.

Forgot to add pic related.

u srs? that knife is made of trash metal

benchmade 67

OP here. Thanks for the posts guys. Keep em coming. Currently my newest knife is pic related. Medford Knife and Tool Praetorian. This is my second “high end knife” next to my Sebenza 21. Lately I’ve started getting addicted to high end knives.

Spear tip ,what a pleb

OP here. Nice blade, user.

kershaw leek at the moment. do recomend

Benchmade Griptillian. Good price, good blade, good warranty. I dont care to beat the shit out of it.

I honestly prefer the 51 but I've lost it...

I’ve heard these are a very practical knife purchase for an edc/beater option. Where I’m from everyone seems to hate on kershaw so I’ve hesitated on buying one. I see a lot of people like these though

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Thanks Man

I really want a Griptillian. I generally carry two knives on me every day and a griptillan would be ideal for me so I could use it for heavier purposes.

what does your mommy say abbut replaying to trolls who are posting pictures from before you were born?

o shit

I carry a corkscrew

OP here again. I’m surprised to not be seeing any Spyderco Knives in the mix here. What is Sup Forums‘s take on Spyderco? I love my Paramilitary 2 and Manix 2 as edc options. I just wish they stuck to their company’s roots and kept their manufacturing in the US. But even though they’ve expanded their manufacturing outside of the US, I haven’t seen a significant drop in quality.

Carrying a yojimbo 2 right now and have been very happy with all my spydercos

When you get a knife like pic, you know you've taken it too far.

2005 > 1975
Ok buddy

CRKT is where its at. (for the price)

I carry a 2.5 inch folding Buck knife and a Gerber box cutter everyday at work. Mostly I use them to open boxes (duh) and packages.

It’s ironic that you’re carrying a Yojimbo 2 user. I have been curious about buying that knife lately. How does it hold up to daily tasks as well as it’s potential as a defense blade? I love that it has S30V steel.

Speaking of the Spyderco Yojimbo 2, I think this knife would be the perfect knife for you, user.
Love,
-OP

Pic related is the Yojimbo 2

I got a fake spyderco knife form a work mate.
The steel is shit but can take a razer edge and hold it for one day of work and stays sharp for 3-5.
I got whetstones and like to sharpen so its not a problem.
The thumb hole is 10/10 for one handed opening and back lever closing.

[spoiler]BUT ITS FUCKING EDGY LOOKING[/spoiler]

Can someone give me a decent length knife i can keep on my belt in case some fuckers in this sketchy ass town fuck with me again?

This is canada, guns are not an option

Sorry to hear you got burned mate. But good news is that you can buy the real version of that knife for not too much. Usually around 100 Dollars US. Probably less for a used one. Have you ever tried the Edge Pro Apex as a sharpener? That’s the current Sharpening system I use because I’m lame and can’t sharpen free hand on stones.

OP here. What is your area’s policy on Automatic/Out the front knives? If you’re allowed to have one over 3 inches, try a Microtech Ultratech with a Double edged Daggar style blade. Great for protection plus it has a glass-breaker on the butt end for non-lethal defense/emergency escape situations.

I believe they are illegal, but i will look into this knife anyway.

Not even joking

Kershaw Cryo 2. It's a great cheap knife that can take a beating

I actually like the look of that blade

i have a small damascus folding knife mainly for opening durian during durian season, every year our family will invite relatives from australia to have a feast at our durian farm

My collection is a bunch of crocodile Dundee type things most are bowie but there's a tanto and a serrated nam vet style thing with a plastic composite something handle.
However I'm posting because I want to talk about my favorite knife ever since not too long ago
The Kbar Tac Tool
Featured in BF3 as the Advanced combat blade it's about the only stupid thing I've bought in my whole shifty life but I just love how neat and cool it looks

Literally every day

and i dont even know what model of that damascus knife is, because my dad and my grandfather is blacksmith, they make damascus sword and knife and shits like that

bet you slay pussy with that thing

better self defence/utility knife than any itt

>if the andy sixx log of shit was a knife

This was it brand new
But yeah kinda true

US army is gay

I custom ordered a Griptilian with a sheepsfoot blade in CPM-M4 steel. I also have a Benchmade Contego. Both really good knives and you can't beat CPM-M4.

Just got it for christmas so havent had to much chance to use it a ton. Love the blade shape and how its held you feel like you have great control over where the point is. I like the steel in my manix and fit and finish are good as ive come to expect from spyderco. As far as defensive use it seems to have as much slashing potential as my matriarch 2 but retains the ability to stab and has a better grip for me anyway.

Hmmmm. I might just have to go ahead a pull the trigger on one when I get paid again. I ordered my new knife yesterday and I bought it used for $450. Which is a “good deal” considering brand new they cost $700.