Hop in, faggot. we're going for some chipotle

>hop in, faggot. we're going for some chipotle

These threads get better every time you post them

I drive

... You want a toothpick?

>chipotle

Hang on let me run home real quick. I got an unused gift card from Christmas

why does she make so many music.ly when she have her own songs? why doesn't she promote her own fucking songs on her social media?

It strikes me as funny, that the pedophile whose bot makes these threads, and the pedophiles who post pictures of child actresses and models in them to "fight the power" at Sup Forums, this is what they do. This is ALL that they do.

Every minute of every day of their life, they "fight the power" of the moderators of an Ivory Coast ivory-collecting forum. That's it. That's entirely it. That is their entire life in a nutshell.

That the things that do this, that supposedly pass for "human beings" haven't killed themselves yet, is the greatest laugh I've had in ages at this place. It's funnier than Baneposting, it's funnier than any meme and it's almost as funny as the greatest comedies ever made.

You know what? Keep living, pedophiles. Holy fucking shit, do you amuse me.

you know they're not fighting anything, they're fapping? like, they're attracted to these girls and collect pictures and masturbate like the rest of you do with other actresses/celebrities

guys, guys, hey, guys

come up with a pasta for this image and I'll add it to the bot

hey big guy looking for a good time?

kek, good enough

Stop sexlee

>DEM.FEET

HNNNNGGGG

keep your lewdness out of my thread please

>Stop me if you think that you've heard this one, before

what's her snapchat?

sexee is just 2fat4me now

DROPPED