REKT thread bois

REKT thread bois

lool

I get that this is a fetish but you can easily break your neck doing that shit

who has that mouse montage. i wanna see the whiteknights get triggered again

what the hell!

dont worry it didnt break their neck, there was virtually no drop. Some people find it arousing to be oxygen deprived when they climax

the fact that there's a slight chance that he left her hanging there until she died turns me on

You are a piece of shit, user. Do you find abusing helpless animals funny? Is that really what you find amusing or entertaining? If so, you need to take a long look into the mirror and reevaluate your life. Being edgy on the internet for attention or laughs is one of the most pathetic things a person can do and reeks of a mental deficiency. I highly doubt you would behave this way in real life or want people you associate with to know you like this kind of stuff, so why bother at all? If you can't control your urges, check into a mental hospital or get therapy.

The person who actually committed this act is the lowest of the low. Worse than niggers who cheat the system and drain tax payer dollars. Worse than inbred rednecks who think car racing is a sport. Worse than furries who jack off to anthropomorphic animals. Worse than skinhead pussies who think they're real nazi's. Worse than violent arabs who blow themselves and others up over a fictional book. Really, the only person worse than an animal abuser is a pedophile in my mind because that is also hurting a defenseless creature, although they are human.

If I had it my way you would be stoned to death and left on the ground to decompose - no burial would be permitted, Antigone style. You honestly don't deserve to exist in our society and i think that you know this deep down. I dare you to share this with your co-workers, spouse, friends, relatives, etc and see what they have to say. Will they be like "LOL user that was funny tell those peta faggots to chill or go back to tumblr" or would they look at you with a disgusted look on their face and say "That was disgusting user, why the fuck do you have this video?" We both know what the answer is and that you won't actually take me up my offer because you're a faggot.

nice copypasta mate

shhhhh

The fact that this whiteknight mother fucker had the audacity to write a book about op is actually sadder than ops fetish.
>this is Sup Forums bitch. If you don't like it then gtfo faggot. Simple as that.

I mean I like being choked when I cum but fuck

Are you going to report me for this fish getting its face impaled and dragged through the water?

OP here
Nigger violence?

LOL dat nig nog got fucking owned

That one always makes me smile

HEY PORTRAYING CRUELTY TOWARDS NON HUMAN MAMMALS IS A CRIME

fuck he hit the pavement when punching
rip his hand

are you retarded i could give less of a fuck what you post i personally don't care much for animal violence (ps i said shh to the guy acknowledging the cancer)

>comes to Sup Forums
>goes on rekt thread
>is appalled

what the fuck were you expecting? Go to bed if your mom catches you she'll cut off your minecraft privileges.
Pic related, its you; Faggot

b8?

m8 its b8 from 2008

Gotta love texting and driving.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

mfw the train warning was not on
mfw that persons family got millions

did you crack your jaw when you bit the bait with the force of thor's hammer?

It's done under the arms, that's why she has the bra on

What's happening?

>mfw people don't take 5 seconds to look both ways before crossing RR tracks

>disrespected
faggot

crack

He got electrocuted by the rail

hes trying to get hit by the train but someone on the platform is holding his hand trying to convince him to get back up

nerve gas

Nerve gas

nog gets nigged

Her fatass literally stood there and took it.

electricity

they legit smacked heads kek

ya i said nice copypasta
gotta put on a show for the newfags

fucking women on motor bikes. dumb dykes.

why doesnt saudi arabia give drivers licences to women?

both are at fault imho

i could show better
I know hurting animals is bad. I'm just posting gory shit to remind you all that this is happening and is a reality. Never deny or stop the posting of these images.

>be Chinese
>alarm clock is car accident
>see 14 car accidents on way to work
>7 cars and 4 bikes crash into office building while at work
>go home
>see 15 more car accidents on the way home
>dont need to unlock door because truck ploughed through living room wall
>go make dinner
>bike crashes through window to alert me microwave is done
>go to bed
>die from bus crashing through roof

Holy shit, my captcha was literally down the road from where I used to live...

>Special Olympics
>Becomes special

its ok its part of chinese culture
STOP OPPRESSING PEOPLE OF COLOR

i hate the color yellow. It feels chinese

its a power line thats why they burst into flame

kek

no, it's nerve gas

Dude user I've been noticing that my captchas recently have been giving me areas that look extremely familiar and places I visited before.

Its definitely nerve gas

If it was electricity you would hear a buzzing sound.

yes, it's gas nerve

I meant

Ok, seriously. Wtf is going on here?

That fucking filename is amazing

average Chinese motorway

cooking on the third rail.
He's having a bad time.

guy probably has a mental problem, got fed up

dock these chinks a days pay for napping on the job

Dumping. I need yous

You thin skinned...You are gonna get rekt here.

>train crossing lights not even flashing

What the fuck

This is a rant for the history books. Do you mind if I copy this and use it on other threads?

You think he stole that bike?

one off

>guy tries to turn it off
>makes it go faster

He was dead on the first turn anyway.

I can't view webms on mobile network. Can someone please explain to me what is happenning in each webm? Thanks a lot.

>minor act of terrorism

Dude, this is genius. This deserves its own thread.

every one of them is nerve gas, don't worry.

I truly don't understand how it is possible to get hit by a train.

If I'm walking over the tracks and I can see for miles in both directions I'm still a little bit anxious as I look both ways for the fifth and sixth time as I cross the tracks.