Solve a dumb puzzle box

>solve a dumb puzzle box
>these pale niggas show up

wat do?

Care for some tea, gentlemen?

> dumb puzzle box

don't worry, OP, it's not like Candy Crush. you'll never solve it.

Literally anyone can figure it out. Even the disabled.

she wasn't disabled, she didn't want to talk to anyone.

Pinhead looks 100x better with a full body suit rather than that scratched up shit.

me on the right

kek

Fap, demand that they maintain eye contact until I finish, one hour and twenty minutes later.

you're fucked at this point if this happens

Did Berserk rip this off or did did this rip off Berserk?

but OP it is not hands that call them

it is desire

You secretly want to get bum raped you faggot

poopoo my diapie

Berserk (1987)

The Hellbound Heart (1986)

you decide.

Do such a cool flip they decide to leave me alone.

Damn, sounds like a case of synchronicity

so what happens? who are these guys? the left guy is blind so he probably doesn't even know where he is.

You have to watch Brokeback Mountain with them.

I'd drown that box in shit. What would they do?

Nah studios talk about scripts being made and always release similar projects at the same time

It's not like they sign an NDA and noone working on it could talk about it...

They shop the script around and someone buys it and someone writes a knock off that is legally not copyright infringing

I could provide examples but i cbf

>nigga

Are literal niggers the biggest cancer that is killing Sup Forums? No jobs so they spend all day smoking weed or crack and shitposting all day.

ALL ABOARD

ask them if they Catan

great body and i could make her walk around on all fours licking the floor and letting me piss on her

but id rather not wear the gay suit

the wiggers are infinitely worse

>niggers
>shitposting

really? the only niggers on Sup Forums are either on Sup Forums talking about dark souls and fighters, on Sup Forums looking to hook up with shemales or anything because lets face it they'll fuck anything. OR they're over on Sup Forums caring about the menial, testosterone driven fleshfest that is sports

i doubt they shitpost. unless you mean "niggers" like krager who are actually just goofy clowns who other niggers clown on in real life

But they'd love that.

she was in a prison for disableds though.

Does anybody else hate how the Cenobites go out like little bitches in Hellraiser 2? I'm not saying I wanted some Matrix action scene shit but it really ruined the fear factor knowing they couldn't even defend themselves against one faggot with sharp fingernails.

me on the right

>the actress went on an 18 year bender after this movie and will never recover

both the writes were worshiping the same demons around the same time coincidences happen.