What are they like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8LI8yb6ygTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not really desu. girls are either friends with other girls or with chads

:'(

>You want I should run him off
Wtf not even I use such a broken ass english

They're sad bunch of guys. Trying to chase after that one girl for months while getting nothing out of it. Those orbiters have the power to get multiple dates a week if they just worked at themselves as men (after all, at least one girl tolerates their presence, so they're not completely repulsive), yet instead they choose to waste their time and energy on one girl who they aren't dating, and probably never will.
It really makes things easier for me though. That is, until I step on their toes for dating "their" girl. Haha.

Yes very common. Either normally friendzoned guys or those that were put into the friend zone after a relationship and still stick around.

More than any other country.

They play vidya, wear ironic t shirts, browse reddit, stay in girls company, provide coursework.

It's disgusting.

Girls here only want tall black men for a pump and dump.

why do white people do this ?

We beta-orbit big strong economic powerhouse America-senpai

Absent, worked to death parents. Kids grow without affection and become immature adults.

Since hook-up culture and sex before marriage is pretty much non-existent here, you can find many beta orbiters in colleges.

They're quite rare desu, there is a pejorative slang for those guys called "escravo de boceta" (pussy slave)

give me a break, if anybody is immature/incompetent in matters of dating, sexuality, etc. it's clearly countries like Turkey, India and Arab countries (i.e. repressed countries).

hahahaha, this is very uncommon right ? less than 1% of adult males ?

I just look in the mirror

friend of mine is a fairly hot cosplayer. she sends us screenshots of all the messages she gets from betas who think they're being alpha for working up the courage to contact her. I'd feel bad for them if they werent such creepy cunts sending her photos of their knife collections or asking for pics of her toes.

Yes; my gf had a Viet beta orbiter. Dude was weird.

They're all pussywhipped whether or not they're in a relationship

youtube.com/watch?v=8LI8yb6ygTs

Yes, specially in engineering

Yes, but contrary to what's depicted on the image, they orbit around popular or rich males and try to mimic them in hope to have any chance to get close to the girls the said popular or rich males get in contact with.

They are not beta in the whole sense, but they cannot aspire to get a chance with a woman if it's not like this.

>More than any other country.

More than Spain? Imposible.

Riiight I'm sure the countries with a healthy birthrate are the immature ones, the dying collapsing aging west has it all figured out

Having kids that you cannot support isn't what you call "mature"

>You want I should run it off?

it works
I mean, I didn't do it with one girl only, but I chased this one girl for 4 years, made her cheat on her boyfriend, break up with him and then said I wouldn't be her bf because she's a cheater, then I found a qt and she's back with him.

As if you m**rs weren't all beta orbiters when seeing women not covered

Yeah but it's still more mature than dying childless surrounded by cats

That's.. just sad

In America beta orbiters tend to be either really quiet and will do anything their female "friend" wants or kinda awkward and wannabe comedians around them

Nah man, any kind of man that is beta does this. Just guessing you're not outside and seeing the beta dudes doing it.

>pink haired shitty haircut dykes
>ever attracting beta orbiters