I just tried meth ama

I just tried meth ama

Meth is pretty great.

why are you so fucking stupid to even try it

Why and are you going to snort meth again?

Have fun never feeling normal without it
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Have you tried the McChicken? Its the best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.
One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".
Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.
I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Do you feel gay yet?

My cousin offered it and maybe

what day of the week does your social security check arrive?

no OP but meth does actually make me feel gay. something about it makes me want to be held down and fucked like a bitch.

The first, why

That's not why, that's how.

Meth and faggots go hand in hand.
Look at the shit they use, adult colouring books and meth also go hand in hand

Not going to ask you anything, just tell you that it will fuck up your life if you continue with it. Especially if you move to needles.

meth is the worst

Cont: you are most likely looking for the euphoria from it, not the staying up for a week looking out your window part. I'd say switch to ecstasy if that's the case, much better for you in every way, while still being an upper tbh

How does it compare to adderall or coke?

Take the blue stuff. It's the bomb.

that looks yummy

Bro my favorite thing to do on any stimulant is just fap away. Im jealous

gonna be real, I'd take this over the log threads any day.

I love this pasta but mainly because I wish I could be happily autistic like that

Do you mean MethChicken?