I want to fuck my sister so bad. How do I convince her!

I want to fuck my sister so bad. How do I convince her!

Y'all gotta get really drunk but secluded, then just go for it

just overpower her and do what you want, are you retarded ?

We gotta know how your relationship is inside your family. Did you guys used to bully each other? Are you really close? Are you guys comfortable making sex jokes with each other?

Not opie, but my mom tends to do some fairly kinky shit/reciprocates things.

Not sure how far I could take it.

> Kisses me on my bicep one time
> Neck kisses

Put your hand on her ass

Next time she kisses your neck, put your hand on her ass

>How do I convince her!
Start early. Like toddler-early. I did that with mine.

I'll try forsure next time. Sometimes however, I feel like she knows, and guards her arms by either placing them in a position where I can't reach down, and have to settle for wrapping around her shoulders/back.

Tell her there's a missile heading for Hawaii.

Kek

MDMA

Little late for that you fucking bitch
Next time you're hugging like that, try slipping your finger under her bra strap through her shirt and frigging tugging at it

With luck

This

I take it she's initiating this sexy stuff first, right?

I'm actually fucking my little sister, and the guilt is so bad that I might put a bullet in both our heads one of these days.
Don't do it OP. You're supposed to protect and look after her, not turn her into a whore.

He's talking about his mom.

How old are you how old is the sister?

OH shit nm, sorry wrong thread, the mom guy is another thread I'm posting in.

Not posting ages, it's kind of fucked up. She's legal, tho.

Why do you feel so guilty. Has her attitude towards you changed?
Why can't you guys just be more mature about it?

So pop her bra-strap? What does that do?

It depends really, sometimes she'll initiate, sometimes I get ballsy, and test my limits.

She didn't want it, I forced it. Now she thinks she likes it, gets her emotional gratification from me. The reality is I've Stockholmed her.
I'm meant to protect people. My job allows me to take a firearm home, I've thought about ending it cleanly a few times.

slip her some rapies

Don't pop it off just tug at it and maybe feel her back with your hands under her shirt. If you can get further up towards the bra strap put your fingers under the strap and start massaging her bare back, then look at her eyes and then go for the kiss on the lips.

Hopefully you guys are home alone then take her to bed

Who /fapswithstolenpanties/ here?

I live with my mom so I often borrow some from her laundry to fap with. Feels good.

I have never understood the panties thing. They aren't sexy at all unless they are being worn. Otherwise they are just a piece of cloth

So, just to get everything straight.
You forced her to have sex with you.
Now she wants to have sex with you more.

I take it the thought of having sex with her doesn't do it for you anymore?

If all that is to looking to be pretty accurate, depending on how long this has been going on, I'd suggest before doing something else you can't undo and taking a away an innocent life, you tell her that you feel really guilty about what's happening between you guys and suggest talking to someone about it, together.
Getting it off your chest and using a shrink as a mediator between you guys would do wonders.

stage a nuclear bomb thread
>tfw you will never be this guy

For some people it's the smell of body fluids/discharge left on the panties. The pheromones can make someone diamonds.

Just don't tell the rest of your family.
And she can't either.
Unless you guys wanna never see them again

I can't take back what I've done and it happened because I'm fundamentally fucked in the head. Now she's a total wreck and will probably have trust issues for the rest of her life.
I'll probably an hero, at least.

Well, this. We can't really tell anyone. Family for obvious reasons, anyone else because of shit I'm withholding from even this cesspool.

Long story short OP, don't ruin both of your lives. It's wrong.

Makes me wonder though if anyone's ever been successful in creating a consensual NSA relationship.

From the majority of experiences I've read, it just ends up awkward/going bad.

I'm sorry.
But if you can't overcome your guilt and at least move in a constructive direction with this issue, your mind will slowly slip and you'll have an emotional break_down.
I wish I could help you more.
The only other advice I would suggest is discipline yourself in the ways of spiritualism or Buddhism. Meditate and clear your conscience. Life is precious and could always be worse...

All relationships eventually go bad, you're meant to look after family for life.
Something romantic about the idea of dying with her though. Ending up on the news. Everyone who'd say "wow, what a fucking scumbag" would be absolutely right and it's only just.

Fuck your "life is precious". Life is nothing. Anyone who acts like it isn't is just terrified of the thought.

Dude, don't encourage that.
This dudes still got a chance.
His sister is still young, even if she grows up to resent him, she'll grow out of her phase and move on to find a great guy who will take care of her.
OP will see she's lived on and she's happy thus taking his guilt away.

Fuck you asshole, some people actually make the most of what they are given.
I think more deeply than you could ever imagine.
Your attitude dictates your reality in this existence

So, you're saying I can bang my mom without it being awkward?

Not opie btw

Pics of sister

That is the biggest load of shit you could try and feed anyone, and I convinced my little sister she likes to be raped.
>swears at strangers online
>"I think more deeply than you could ever imagine"

Of course

Lol no he should shoot himself in the head. Sounds like hes a cop fucking a kid, good riddance

How does that have anything to do with *life being nothing*?

No you can't bang your mom without it being awkward unless you guys are really good liars. If you had a healthy loving upbringing, you will never have sex with a family member without tremendous guilt.
However, I've never banged a family member...

>hasn't banged a family member
>thinks he has any insight into this matter
Why are you here?

With an attitude like that, I can see why someone like you would convince your sister to have sex with you.

You don't care about yourself or the ones around you because you're selfish. You don't think of others the way a compassionate human does.
What I'm telling you is that you can correct that thinking. If you're not willing to try, no one will be able to force you, you'll be a miserable pessimist until you die, weak minded with no mental fortitude to show for.
Exactly what I was getting at, some people just have stronger minds than others.

I'm fairly certain women in general are fairly good liars. It's in their damn DNA to survive.

>stronger minds

Yeah that's the same reason some people become full blown dope heads, lack of a strong mind/will power

In throwing ideas out there so people can take it or leave it.
You read something here that brings a constructive thought to fruition and turns into a positive outcome?
... That's all I'm trying to facilitate.

Or I could be sitting over here doing this for the lulz...i guess that's a chance user is gonna have to take.
You read something here, take it or leave it.

>people who disagree with me are weak
manycompassion, much empathy, wow

After much thought, I'm fairly certain I have some oedipus complex or some shit.

From time to time, I still have urges to bang my mom, I thought I'd grow out of it by now.

At some point your actions aren't redeemable, turning a little girl into a whore is probably one of those.
I'm not op but he should die

>inb4 she's not a little girl
He wont post age because she is

I mean it's fairly awkward already with the amount of sexual tension on the air. I'm fairly certain other people can smell it.

>You don't care about yourself or the ones around you because you're selfish.
>You don't care about yourself
>because you're selfish.

It's only the truth.
You strike me as the type who doesn't like to ever be wrong and always calls everything bullshit if it doesn't correlate to your personal sense of justice, no matter how flawed and askew it may be.
That's the epitome of emphatic living.

By selfish I suppose I meant reckless.
Not considering the repercussions of your irresponsibly hurtful selfish actions

Well, you gotta think of something.
I advise taking to the sister admitting humanity and mistakes happen. Let your guilt air out, she can take it as an apology or leave it, either way it's done and the conscience is left cleaner than it was.

Oh that wasn't opie, I'm the guy that wants to bang his mom

Are your parents still together?

Naw he dipped out a while ago.

Fucking gold, saw a proposal between friends with same threat, girl retracted because she just wanted the boy to die happy

How do I convince her to have sex through text? I'll post results

Sick fucking bastard.

Then just fuck her

Don't I actually have to seduce her first?

Whip out weiner.

See what happens.

Don't be her brother

Oh shit, that just might work.

When you're sitting next to her on the couch or something put your hand on her inner thigh and start massaging her there moving closer to her vagina steadily. If you get to her vagina without her doing protesting start rubbing her pussy then you should have it in the bag. Once she's good and hot ask her to follow you to a bedroom so you can show her something. Once there tell her you've been working on a message you want to try out on her. Put her on the bed face down and massage her under her shirt, undo her bra so you can get at her back easier then reach to her chest and start massaging her bare breasts. Ask her to flip over then reach into her pants and finger her. Take her pants off then fuck her. Use a Condom. Try and get your dick sucked too.
I'm hard as a rock just thinking about you doing this dude. You gotta do it.....

Do eet...

This has to work.
Hopefully your mom won't think about the morality part...
If she likes sex then she should be into it. I mean she's kissing you on the neck and on parts of your body...
Sounds like she's down

Champ

retard

Any pics of her

hes a faggot dont bother replying to him

i wonder how many rapes, assault, looting to even murders happen that day.

Hey mom fucker get back in here

Ramp n clamp

just walk around with a boner unapologetically

I've tried the massage shit before, straight up asked her if she wants one, turned it down.

She gets fairly intimate with her touching.

From the experiences I've had there was this one time, where I simply sat down next to her, placed my arm around her. She put her head on my chest, and I basically got to placed my hands around her hips/thighs.

She seemed fairly into it, when she got up to leave, she gave me a kiss on the lips, which never, ever happens.

Other experiences lately, she'd kiss me on my bicep after trying to spoon. She'd rub my back, and feel me out. Kisses on the neck, which I'd initiate and she would reciprocate.

There are times when she'd open my door, without knocking trying to catch me changing.

This shit's been a few years in the making.

I can forsure sense the tension, just haven't been able to fully escalate/unsure of how to.

Bro...

When do you guys spoon? Whenever the next time this happens, go for her pussy and finger the shit out of her and start making out. Fuck her right then and there.
You could lay in your bed naked on your back pretending to be asleep and wait for her to come in and see you there. Dude orrrrr, when she's about to go to bed day you wanna lay with her for a little bit and then fuck her in her bed.
Maaaan, I wish there was a way you could let us know if you succeed

YOU ARE SUPPOSSED TO PROTECT YOUR FUCKING SISTER, NOT VIOLATE HER

If you fuck her tho, it's gotta be good.
Make her cum multiple times

Don't

It helps if you are fit and good looking as all seductions by a man help.

But generally don’t treat her like your “sister”. Treat her like the object of your lust.

That’s the best tip I can give, you gotta flirt, be aggressive, touch and go for the kill if she responds well.

I’ve fucked both my sisters and other extended family, don’t catch feels, keep it physical and non emotional as possible.

I don't live with her, but on that one occasion I visited, she just laid next to me and started trying to spoon lmao.

She's not single atm either, but she tends to do some risky ass shit. She gets some major kick out of it, or at least that's what I've interpreted.

Oh yeah, If shit were to go down, I definitely wouldn't last. I'd have to make sure to get hers first, she kinda mentions some sexual shit, but it's fairly low key, it's mostly about ass play...So I guess I have an idea?

>keep it physical and non emotional as possible.

I was always under the notion that men can keep it strictly physical, it's mostly women that catch feels.

They aren't creatures of logic.

not opie

My mum teases me super hard but I never gonna even try to do anything, I dont think she even realises what she is doing, I changed to tight boxer briefs because of the boners. Its so fucking awkward I always make an excuse to leave

Alcohol is the key my frien. It worked for me wonders. Now, you have to be sure she is also interested.
You will know it with day to day interaction. If it is not like this do not even try it.

I guess if it happens again I'll try to pull her closer into me.

Lmao, same here, I get a hard on, but it's always awkward for me.

Esp when that whole spooning incident, I started to have one, couldn't quite bring myself to get her closer.

Same
When I was a kid I used to sneak into her bed when she was sleeping and hump her leg and kiss/suck on her thighs. It was weird and I was caught a couple times but I was young enough that she just tried to blow it off.

Since then have had some questionable moments. Was driving around one time and we passed by this motel that was infamous for its prostitution and she jokingly asked if I wanted to stop in for a quickie. Another was I was fapping after work and ended passing out right after I nutted, didn't even have the energy to pull my pants back up. Woke up with my pants/boxers back securely around my waist and not even a bit of residual cum anywhere.

Pics??

Did you do anything to make her stop? I dont know how to confront her without making it more awkward..

She knows what she is doing!! Next time you get hard pull your cock out for her and Fuck your mom bro!

Generally true but as extreme as your suggesting I’ve been in situations where I have the feels and she doesn’t and just wants a casual fuck (probably women with beta boyfriends or something)

Anyway, yes generally women will catch feelings more but it’s not unusual to catch them as a man

>I'm actually fucking my little sister, and the guilt is so bad that I might put a bullet in both our heads one of these days.
>Don't do it OP. You're supposed to protect and look after her, not turn her into a whore.

nigger, do not kill your sister for giving you the pussy. you are a sad, sad person. kill yourself if you must, but she has done nothing wrong

She is my fucking mum, how do I live after doing that? The relationship is ruined and I wont have her as a mum anymore. And I dont think she does it on purpose either.

Psychologists say that sex between a mother and son will significantly strengthen the relationship between them. Just accept it for what it is. Your mom wants your cock inside of her.