Icp: the only band that's made an album that includes songs about killing pedos, getting bitches, partying...

icp: the only band that's made an album that includes songs about killing pedos, getting bitches, partying, the end of the world, a haunted pond, high school love, crippling loneliness, a criminal on the run, dancing zombies, and and appreciating the magic of life, all on one album whose ultimate concept is inviting thousands of evildoers to a fake concert only to literally blow them all the fuck up.

what kind of shitty music does YOUR favorite musician make, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/music/2010/oct/09/insane-clown-posse-christians-god
youtu.be/i9gOAFa7bnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also, they’re hardcore Christians. All their albums are about getting people to God.
theguardian.com/music/2010/oct/09/insane-clown-posse-christians-god

whoop, whoop

Angry sleazy druggy heavy hedonistic metal youtu.be/i9gOAFa7bnk

They don't profess Christianity, you fool. They do believe in a higher power, a god, but are unsure whether that means the Christian god precisely. They just feel it's a good presence. Said it countless times in countless interviews.

I remember when I was 12.

Yesterday was't that long ago.

ICP haters only look at the fanboys who don't get the band's message

Happy birthday

Barely qualifies as music tbh

Kek

I don't even like them and i know your statement is completely idiotic.

And yet, there is that article still with no retractions or edits - which is normal when writers create inaccurate articles.

And yet there are countless video interviews that attest differently. Shut your fuckin' mouth, moron.

ICP rules. I don't care what anyone says or thinks. Favorite album is probably Wraith but then again, the large majority of their catalogue is quality, so. Maybe the bizzar albums would be in 2nd place, but idk.

They can claim whatever they want - them not forcing a retraction is more telling.
It’s funny how butthurt you are about them being evangelical Christians.

Unapologetic juggalo checking in.

I like ICP because they're original. Most other music falls into two categories: the three-chord guitar strum about love, or the hip-hop advert for yourself. ICP's music is neither.

The music industry really wants you to hate ICP. They produce, record, and distribute their own music. They organize their own shows and sell their own tickets. No backhanders. No promoters. No managers. No TicketMaster. It's the reason they are the only well known band around today that a broke teenager might just be able to go and see. You have to be pretty rich and pretty WASPy to buy a $2000 ticket to see Beyonce or $500 to see Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

Not butthurt, just fact checking you. I like ICP, respect what they've done for themselves, dig that they had the balls to do what they did, etc. They've never forced a retraction on any of the fucked up articles, miscontrued quotes, malicious rumors, or any such thing about them.
In addition, the article puts the word Christian in their mouth. There is no direct quote that attests to that which fits in with every interview where they've talked about it. They believe in God and to be fair that is most likely a version of the Christian god by default of their roots but does that mean they are professing a Christian faith or doing evangelical work in that specific vein? No. That's a world of difference. They were glad to speak up about their belief in God as a benevolent power that influences everything but they weren't specifically saying it is this god or that and they sure as hell weren't saying go to church. They were holding people accountable and expressing their belief. And, again, every interview you'll find will attest to that.

>I like ICP because they're original. Most other music falls into two categories: the three-chord guitar strum about love

JOEY FELL IN LOVE WITH A COLLEGE GIRL

If they believe in God - that’s Christianity. It’s not Islam, and it’s likely not Judaism.
One of the definitions of evangelical is “zealous in advocating something.”
Are they not zealous in their advocation of right over wrong and the price of consequences in their music and albums - the basis of which is about Shangri-La aka Heaven by their own admission?
Evangelical Christians - just not fundamentalist organized Christians, but evangelical none the less.

Look at me
I'm a scawy clown
oooOOOooo