How do you want to die? I want to hang to death. I want to be barefoot and I want my cock to spew cum as I die...

How do you want to die? I want to hang to death. I want to be barefoot and I want my cock to spew cum as I die. Here's a pic of me pretending to kill myself. I don't know how much longer I can hold off not hanging myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy-r.com/video/201884/Asfixia_Erotica_death/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to become one with the force and leave no remains behind like obi, yoda and luke.

dude

this

is

uncool

i wish joy
peace on your mind and in your inner most being

Sucks I have to die in private. I'd much rather be publicly hanged. Bound and blindfolded in my cold cell a hard cock gently slips into my straight virgin mouth as another dick begins to fuck my bare feet. My poor throbbing penis spews as I feel hot cum blast down my throat for the first time, as sticky rope coats my feet. Now that I'm done being their fucktoy I get dragged to my execution.

If you commit murder you could be executed

Sure, but I'm not going to be hanged. I want a real public execution or to be murdered in the woods. Tears streaming down my face as a hard cock take my right virgin asshole. Feeling the wind between my cum soaked toes as my murderer hoists me into the air, the rough noose digging into my throat.

i had idea when i will kill myself i would think of something clever so at least i would get darwin award :/ the only award i'll get

well, you can request a hanging, but I don't know about all that other stuff. If you go to prison you could have some wild prison rape sex

I'd love to be the chosen one OP, where are you from?

Here's a set of stills from another hanging suicide video I made. I lost the master so if anyone recognizes and has this film please share

heavy-r.com/video/201884/Asfixia_Erotica_death/

Here's a video of me pretending to die. It's short but I want to make more. Then I want to die by my own hand. Barefoot and blasting cum ropes.

Luke???

Discord ? I would love to join that movie project. We could pretend to be from South Africa and act like "if amercuah and yurope don't stop the killing of whites they are guilty of our dead"

Could be some kind of global trolling where fem/nigs/activists wouldn't know what to do.

Nah, I just want my holes and soles plowed before having my naked corpse swung and cum in front of thousands of people. I'll be nothing more than a dangling shell, as men and women line up and pay to suck my dead erect cock and lick my still quivering anus

Why would people pay for that ?

I'd pay to suck the cum out of a hanging mans cock. Hopefully someone kind will drain my balls as I kick out the stool and die.

it seems as if you have some repressed emotions you need to deal with. I can tell because it manifests in the way you are writing this post. See you are exhibiting a phallic/ sexual obsession. likely masking deeper pain.
either that...or you are my roomate and as mean as your kids said you were

what if i shoot you in the head with a .50 bmg, would you like it?

Most people who actually attempt suicide via hanging instantly regret it and when you do it properly it's supposed to be one of the worst ways to kill yourself. Have fun with that I guess.

This is true if you hang high, but don't fall far enough and don't have the noose positioned correctly to snap your neck... or if you hang yourself low and don't take measures to knock yourself out first.

Hanging is one of the most reliable ways to kill yourself and they actually try to spread FUD about the method because they want to discourage people from doing it.

so you have a fetish for killing yourself, not actually a deathwish?
i'd want to die by headshot or if i could ever get my hands on a good suicide drug via injection.

A quick stab to the chest. Zero pain as long as I die instantly. Maybe blunt force trauma to the head,or a 357. To the head while I'm kneeling down in the desert, Blindfolded and hands tied.

>heavy-r.com/video/201884/Asfixia_Erotica_death/

Fake and gay

do you think a stab to the chest kills instantly? well good luck my friend.

Yes. It happened in the episode 8.

I would like to go out with a bang

If I was going to do it, it would be an OD. Heroin would probably be the most efficient and painless way.

Thermite shower, I'm probably not killing myself anytime soon

Why come is dick tiny?

Exit bag in the woods. Fast for three days prior so there's nothing in my bowels to void, gorge on live yogurt so I decompose faster, then go out into the woods, far enough off the trail to not be seen, make a comfortable spot to lay down, don my bag, and go to sleep.

I was a mistake. I'd like to just disappear.

good plan all in all. very dignified. do you think an exit bag actually works? i'm playing with the same idea but i recon you can't not react to suffocation.

The lethal injection sounds sexy as fuck but we dont have death penalty here. I cant shot myself since guns are illegal here too. The rope is the only answer.

I would like to go pretty quick, then have someone pour bleach on me, so I don't leave a mess

You are an imbecile. A degenerate. If you think killing yourself for the likes of being killed over and over and over and over and over and over and over again in Hell then you truly are the lowest retard in the totem pole. Killing yourself in this life only makes you escape this harsh reality. But your soul will wake up in darkness... seeing unimaginable shit that will NOT be escaped.

There are various testimonies of Hell. But imbeciles like you pass it off as "idiot" and "fallacy" because Neil DeGrasse and Bill Nye did not prove it's existence yet. There are literally hundreds of thousands of testimonies of Hell. All of them literally giving the same exact account. Darkness. Heat. "Things" literally trying to rip you apart. Screams. Torment way past the breaking point. Maggots eating away at your bones and flesh while still 'alive' in Hell. Your flesh rotting. Your senses intensified beyond what you feel, see and hear on this Earth.

Hanging yourself will solve nothing. You will be showed what you could have done before you died, and how you could have prospered before your demise. But then you'll be shown the route you chose instead and it will sting beyond any crushing heart break you have ever experienced.

>bleach will make my body disappear
uhm no.

I want to fuck your feet silly

Go to hell Jesus fag

Peacefully in my sleep on some nice island somewhere surrounded by grand children

Steven Adams

so much bullshit faggot, suicide by fire is the worst death, hanging is chilling as fuck retard.

Holy fuck! You are so creepy and weird. Are you retarded or something?

>all of that just for stealing a Snickers candy bar at Walmart
Sure sounds like a loving god to me...

stupid, faggy ass shit