They’re all the best track tho

Its The Fool

speak for yourself

>qt asks what your favorite track on ITAOTS is

the correct answer is ghost btw

All tracks are 9/10
Except for Ghost which is an 8
And Oh Comely and Two headed boy part two which are 10/10

as much as i love this album, i always end up skipping the fool. else it's a 10/10 for me.

also, ghost and untitled should be considered as 1 track imo. they both are the musical equivalent of a long explosive instrumental orgasm.

Wrong.

Two Headed Boy part 1 and Communist Daughter

>skipping The Fool
Why? It's not like it's a super long-winded instrumental track, it's just there for atmosphere after Two Headed Boy

not him, but sometimes i'm just too excited to hear Holland, 1945

the title track begs to differ

Ghost and Untitled are the best tracks.

t. pleb

This.

not the best, but 2nd best for sure. The transition to two headed boy pt 2 (best track) is fucking amazing

this, everything's really consistant but Oh Comely and Two headed boy part 2 stand out a little more
>tfw no qt gf to feed me toomatoes and radio wires

Way to fake an argument
>album is bad because it's consistent

pleb

where did I say the album was bad you cunt, it's one of my favorites, try to actually read the post before replying with one hand on your keyboard and the other stroking your dick while you're yelling " I HAVE BETTER TASTE THAN YOU I KNOW BETTER "

wrong, the correct answer is either all of them, the title track, or Holland 1945. it is objective fact.

>you now remember those hipster parties you used to go to ten years ago
>you now remember how hype people would get when Holland, 1945 started playing
i want to go back

King of carrot flowers

Two Headed Boy > Holland 1945 > The Fool > King of Carrot Flowers Part 1 > In The Aeroplane Over The Sea > Two Headed Boy Part 2 > King of Carrot Flowers Parts 2-3 > Ghost > Communist Daughter > Oh Comely > Untitled
Eat my ass

are you actually retarded?

>Holland 1945
Might be the best song of the 90s.

this guy