Help me with variety of weed with effect like on this picture. Which strain have this effect?

Help me with variety of weed with effect like on this picture. Which strain have this effect?

drugs are bad ,mm'kay

I don't know what you're trying to say.

none of them do this

smoke crack instead

Acid or shrooms will get you the effect Mr. Mackey had in that episode.

no, on this screen he just smoke weed and colors became bright, so what strain of weed can give you this effect?

LSD.

They don't know shit about weed, kid.

Salvia try it my dude :)

I like how all the 15 year olds that come on here talk abut strain like it even matters

Tell your dealer you want your shit laced with fentanyl an then smoke as much as possible in a blunt. Hell, smoke 2 blunts. You'll be feeling good. The more fentanyl the better.

>fentanyl
oh rly, so what kind of weed i smoked many yeras ago and i got this effect

Ok now you're just replying to the wrong posts, are you drunk or trolling?

salvia is great i love it, but now dunno where i can buy it

no trolling, sorry, i'm serious

You absolute faggot
Why dont you just smoke some meth you dumb motherless whore
Have you ever even smoked weed before you ultimate beta fuck??
Jesus christ Sup Forums isnt for children you queer
Go ask tumblr or something you fuck face

so ,without fentanyl weed can't give ypu this effect?

man relax and put your meth in your ass

If you're seriously taking drug advice from here let me say this, you shouldn't. Fentanyl is like mega heroin, you'd OD so fast no one would ever hear a Lil Peep out of you.

i don't know what is fentanyl, but i think i smoke not fentanyl weed, may be i'm wrong, but it was not so very strong effect that i can say that it's like heroin or something

i smoke weed and have always only relaxing and laughing effect, but i tried not many kinds of weed so i want to find strain of weed who have this colors effect

BUMP

don't you know that any form of entertainment always exaggerate the effects of drugs for comedy purposes? how can someone be this retarded

OP is autistic
sage grows in all fields.

Nigga you don't need weed you need Hook on Phonics

here childrens have come...