Is it possible to have clean anal sex without using an enema? If so, how?

Is it possible to have clean anal sex without using an enema? If so, how?

Yes. Have fucked my girl's ass many times. Never used an enema. Never had a shitty dick.

Good diet (no diarrhoea), empty bowels an hour before, plenty of lube, don't fuck like a toilet plunger - slow and gentle, more lube

Sure, only fuck Ghandis where they're a week into a fast.

>don't fuck like a toilet plunger

you could try just not fucking asses like some kinda fagbag

>So uptight he squeaks when he walks

Me and my wife sometimes play a game where we let some random choice (dice or RPS or something) decide who fucks the other in the ass (she has a strapon for the case she wins). We've never had any problems, a shower is typically all it takes. Also don't do that when you've haven't had an evacuation in a while and/or feel like one could be comming up soon.

eat plenty of fibre, dont go there if your turds are soft or watery, take a shit an hour or two beforehand. This is usually enough but to be guaranteed a shit free assfuck, you need an enema especially if you are using big toys

take a proper shit. then clean your ass thoroughly in the shower.

Kek

Enemas are not bad at all if you do them properly. Many people even like them.

No.

Honestly anal isn't even better than vaginal sex. Girls who like anal are usually damaged af, either mentally or physically (a ruined ass hole is very common)

Degenerates can deny the facts bit they'll end up with another degenerate that secretly loathes them or they'll die alone, OP.

Get your girl on the pill, and use condoms until she stop having periods entirely, if creampies are what you want. (I know it's what I want)

If you eat right then when you go poop, you shouldn't even need to wipe, that's when you know it will be clean. And if you're too stupid to eat right and a fat pig, try something like psyllium husk/metamucil.
It will help your shits come out of you nice and clean with minimal wiping

>Honestly anal isn't even better than vaginal sex
>creampies are what you want. (I know it's what I want)
>Degenerates can deny the facts
>Degenerates

You can clean out the insides of your ass pretty easily with just decent water pressure.

>when you go poop, you shouldn't even need to wipe, that's when you know it will be clean
get the fuck out of here pajeet

Are you from portugal?

Avoid diarrhea and smeary shit causing diets

Amen

No... Anal is pretty dumb.

>how can I fuck where poop comes from without getting poop on me

The autism. It’s off the charts.

Tbh, getting a little shit on my dick is hot.

wtf how is this thread still going lol