/gabagool/ gen

/gabagool/ gen

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tPxSLXTWy-E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6GTAfq3i9Bs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2J0nYSeilRY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XHttvMVnoDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I humbly bring you these dubs my capo....with respect.

This man, my capo. He does not know what he's doing. But he has a good heart and he tries his best. Here are the dubs he promised you sir. I will personally see to it that this doesn't happen again.

Michael Emperioli does not look amused.

I had gabagool today, lads. Was pretty good.

Gabagool man is groping his wife titties and there is nothing he can do about it.

That's Melfi

who's your gabagoolfu?

hard mode: no goomahs

I like to imagine Vito and Carmine Sr double teaming Aid as Chrissy is held back by laughing Paulie / Tony.

Meadow's thicc insane roommate

Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in NYC. I was born into proud American-Italian family. I had friends in the mob family. I performed jobs for them. They take a tv-series “The Sopranos.” They have a 6-foot-0-inch little guy, whether he was Italian or Sicilian, I don’t know. I don’t care. He had never worked for the Mafia. He doesn’t speak Italy. He has never been a made man. They make him the Sopranos. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs] from everybody in the American-Italian communities, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the show and didn’t see it. It’s just a classic example of HBO and the politics.

YO ADRIANA!

jesus did he actually say this?

>ANYBODY SEEN RICHIE

>He doesn’t speak Italy

Yes he said it. Steven is so based.

THIS

I love you Johnnycakes

Has there been a show that handled a rape storyline better than The Sopranos? It would be impossible today with the SJW culture. The victim would be in a catatonic state for the rest of their life.

vito was a riccione

he'd be more likely to go after Finn

My question is HOW THE FUCK did things change so fucking quickly??

its like nowadays people excert all their energy in looking for shit to be offended by.

Social media

There are actually people who think tony soprano isn't the greatest tv performance of all time and that Walter white was better acted and a better character. These plebs will never appreciate his greatness.

Gandolfini was a fucking legend

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tPxSLXTWy-E

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6GTAfq3i9Bs

>Not cropping out janice

You disgust me

I dropped Sopranos after the 1st season because of his insufferable wife and mother

Did Ralphie kill the horse?

Edie falco doesn't get enough credit for her performance

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2J0nYSeilRY

Walter White is objectively an easier part to play with far less complexities to his character, that might sound pretentious but it is true.

Nah, he had bigger problems on his mind at the time and they said it was electrical

the mother dies and the wife is alright, i like her a lot. felt the same but she grows on you and she never does anything as assholeish and tony

Meadow

>104▶
> (OP)
In Season 6 episode 1 at the start of the episode there an old radio recording or something about a guy who sounds like Larry King talking about stages of death or something

What was that ?

>jessie calls him
"WHAT ARE U DOING CALLING ME HERE

Every time, it got so annoying

His character is very one dimensional compared to tony, tony is a fragile man who likes to think he is proud and tough and takes advatage of the weak, in some cases he attacks the strong when he needs to show the guys he has power but he knows his guys wont let him lose.

Walter white is the reddit version of tony pretty much, no complexity at all

This.

That one scene of her not wearing a bra, walking down some steps to her friends car, those babies jiggled

She grew on me tbqh familia.

>This really attractive young woman grew on me !

Reminder that Christopher is the best character.

Best episode and best scene coming through lads

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XHttvMVnoDs

This, imperioli doesn't get enough credit

>psychiatry is just a racket for Jews

What did livia mean by this

That she's short-sighted. everything is a racket for the jews.

Probably by beating stay-at-home moms over the head with Law and Order: Special Victims Unit day in, day out for years.

Fuck, Meadow is based

I don't watch the show, but what's happening in this here pic?

Too bad they really fucked up his character ending in season 6.
Shit reeked of "we have no idea what we are doing".

You lying little shit, he said that but for The Last Samurai and he was referring to Tom Cuise.

t.Seagal Lore connoisseur

> tfw my harddrive containing all 6 season n hd died a couple of months ago

took me like 2 months to download in the first place. fuck my life. was planning to do a rewatch too.