Who the hell do you think you are? You any kind of artist? Anybody know who you are...

Who the hell do you think you are? You any kind of artist? Anybody know who you are? Maybe evrybody else wants to enjoy the peace and quiet. This is one of the most important places in North America and who are you? Who are you? You miserable presumptious no talent. You’re no artist. An artist respects the silence; it serves the foundation of creativity. You obviously don’t have the talent. You don’t have enough respect for yourself or other people, or know what it means to respect yourself. In music or any form of creativity. And I’m an NYU film school graduate. Sucka. And the School of Visual Art in the Academy of Art University in San Fransisco. You suck. You’re a no talent. If you really have talent, go practice. And then get yourself a gig, instead of ruining the day for everybody down here. You disgrace. You are everything that’s gone wrong in this world. You’re a self consumed, no-talent, mediocre piece of shit. And I’ve earned my right to say it. Okay? In 1975, I walked Bob Dylan up on stage. Who the fuck are you? I knew the Grateful Dead from 1966. Who the fuck are you? You’re nothing. You are nothing. And you will never be anything. Never. How dare you? You miserable, mediocre nothing. Shame on you. You crack a stupid little smile, you little pimp. Go learn to play. You’re flat. You can’t even carry a fucking note. I don’t care about your little horn lip, it doesn’t mean you know how to play. You’re flat. I’ve trained classically, I’ve trained contemporaneously, and you suck.

NO TALENT PIECE OF SHIT

did he really walk bob dylan up on stage?

YOU SUCK

he was 100% right but people cant look past the fact that's he's a midget with his pants up to his nipples. the trumpeter was flat as fuck. no one wants to hear that shit.

The literal physical embodiment of artistic self doubt.

Just because he's right doesn't mean he's not an asshole

i can't believe this is real. this is the greatest thing i've ever seen. this is the best thing Sup Forums will ever show me. i am in tears watching this brilliant zfg hobbit defend music with his very life in the streets of manhattan.

fuck man so much bullshit has been happening lately but this shit has me sailing far above it all. we are all gonna make it boyos.

this is one of the most important places in north america and who are you? WHO *ARE* YOU?

>”An artist respects the silence that serves the foundation of creativity.”

wat did he mean by this?

don't be loud in public places where people just want to get some thinking done

YOU ANY KIND OF AHHTIST

>tfw never walked bob dylan up on stage
>tfw never knew the grateful dead from 1966

who the fuck am i?

what do you think was in his bag?

his torso

Just because he's right doesn't mean he's not funny as fuck.

is he /ourguy/?

>tfw whoposting will never come back
take me back

>tfw ninja turtle man is actually right.

>Walked Bob Dylan up on stage
>Knew the Grateful Dead

Wow, what an artist.

>when he brandishes the bag as if he's going to hit the trumpet guy but just backs down

He graduated from nyu film school sucka, who the fuck are you?