Your cunt

>your cunt
>your ideal gf

flag
pic related

Degeneracy.

hot

make way perfect gf comin thru

That's cute af, but I should warn you user, girls this insecure IRL have mental problems. I dated a girl that was literally afraid of everything to the point she said she always be there to support me. She didn't.

>she said she always be there to support me
How is that insecure?

She was too afraid to do anything wrong she won't do shit for you. The logic behind is that she seemed herself worthless, and unnable to do anything or deserve to be loved, so she will end up thinking "Why even try"

tfw no sheep gf

>>That's cute af, but I should warn you user, girls this insecure IRL have mental problems
that's my fetish

If she'd founded what I am into then she would go away because I am only into bara.
She could stay as maid though

>Adelaide
What does that have to do with New Zealand or with sheep?

I feel very bad about people like this because they end up harming themselves

I had a similar gf that was afraid to take action or do anything so everything i did with her ended up being so boring. She was very afraid of guys manipulating her emotions but she threw so much love and expectations at me, it's like asking to be a victim, I ended up leaving her.

ya that's my fetish

Superior Girlfriend coming through

When you will be in the same situation you will understand, because even if you decide to not care and just fuck you'll have regrets later

already was

fucking disgusting

hot