What genre of film would be defined as halal?

What genre of film would be defined as halal?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/business/costco-sued-for-discrimination-against-muslim-former-employee-10082098.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hal-all of them.

Its pretty funny.

Film

>it's not funny
IT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS!
>there are actual people on this planet who won't eat beef in a vacuum sealed package because there was a piece of pork in it's vicinity

>it's not funny

Kek fucking bongistan

it looks fake to me. i grew up around muslims and nobody was this OCD about it. it sounds like one of those faked "please stop putting the bible in the fiction section it's making all the christians butthurt woahhhhh so edgyyyy" things in /r/ThatHappened

>reddit

You've got to go back.

Halal meat is cheap though

i'm not saying i go there. just that i'm not totally oblivious about the shit that goes on there. just like i don't have to be your dad to make an educated guess that he's disappointed in you.

god cares what specific foods you eat

also don't masturbate

>"I don't go there."
>r/ThatHappened
>"Yeah, well your da-da no luv you!"

Yup, definitely Reddit.

Suck muh anglo dangus Ben

Whatever genre Amy Schumer won't do

`
Do they not knw thi]swill make peoplewant to do thi]s more owften?

>>there are actual people on this planet who won't eat beef in a vacuum sealed package because there was a piece of pork in it's vicinity

No, it's a dumb ploy to get people to put bacon in the halal section only to see the first muslim who turns up casually put it aside and go on with their shopping

Is Oscar bait a genre? Just the way it kinda expects people to make a big deal out of it when really a lot of people don't care sounds like halal meat

I've worked in supermarkets with muslims and they scan and handle and work with pork that's sealed but not even ultra tight vacuum sealed, as well as alcohol. They don't really care. HOWEVER
I do recall a couple of years ago some muslim was working at costco and got all autistic about having to handle packaged pork, so they transferred him to collect shopping carts in the parking lot and he got all salty and sued them for discrimination
independent.co.uk/news/business/costco-sued-for-discrimination-against-muslim-former-employee-10082098.html

Sorry to post the independent, but when I googled it the first like ten results were all brietbart and shit gloating.

Film and music is forbidden in islam

But pedophilia isn't. Really makes you think.

>actual people

Subhumans are not people

What's wrong with linking breitbart?

is pedophilia mentioned in the bible?

>i grew up around muslims
You're tainted, neck yourself

you need to get back to Sup Forums

oh man i thought i was being devilish when i made the muslim girl working at coles touch my cheese and bacon rolls

Jesus didn't marry 6 year olds, Muhammad did.

That did not answer my question.

>Muh Sup Forums boogeyman

>Being a religious marxist
Islam has problems that are unique to Islam. Islam makes the claim the the Quran and the Hadith are the literal words of god. The Hadith makes the claim that to even alter a single word of the text is a severe crime. Islam makes the claim that god literally wrote these texts and they are perfect and literal. It uses circular logic. The bible makes the claim that this is the word of god as transcribed by man. It's not considered a sin to admit that the bible has been copied and pasted by hand for centuries. That it was selectively edited and books picked up and dropped. Christians GENERALLY accept it as an imperfect tome that teaches lessons on how to live. Oh and Jesus retconned the entirety of the old testament. Very few Christians literally believe in Noah's Ark, for instance. All Muslims believe that Mohammad split the moon in two and flew away on a magic horse.

So that comparison that "Well it says bad things in both books so they're both equally bad" is silly, because The Quran has qualifiers within it that the text is perfect, unalterable, and islam is the perfect and final religion. Christianity can essentially be summed up as "God's kind of a dick and he did some fucked up things, but his son wants you to be nice to eachother."

Not even a Christian.

Mary was 12 when God knocked her up
God is a paedophile

Jesus also wasn't a terrorist lmao

If you don't go there how can you know what goes on there?

protip: daily mail is almost the same fucking thing, if you're gonna link to one online tabloid you might as well link to all of them.

go home cross-siter

Political correctness started taking a hold of Western society in the late-80's and early-90's. This, coupled with the Internet giving "everybody a voice", gave birth to two things:

(1) the average idiot believing that their opinion is somehow important, and;
(2) the rapid sharing of knowledge which led to the discovery of what many had suspected but couldn't quite prove. The Jews, by way of the Frankfurt School and cultural Marxism, were slowly and steadily degrading society piece by piece, person by person.

This is why Sup Forums is so important. It's a collective of people forever searching for the truth and backing the truth up with facts, regarding the continual breakdown of society and the family unit. Sup Forums's influence is NEEDED on not only all boards of Sup Forums, but other websites as well, so that others may learn what we have, and begin to fight back as we have also.

Sup Forums is the chemo to the cancer that's plaguing the world.

Lost me at the Jew part.

This. Followers of all Abrahamic religions should be shot on sight.

Did the muslims you grew up with also behead people?

No. But they did rape my 10 year old cousin. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

yes he was?

Breitbart's news reporting is fine you dumb faggot. It's generally well sourced and they report fringe things that mainstream media ignores. Their opinion pieces (aka Milo) are where they aren't reliable.

Was she qt?

how hot is she?