Is this the most racist show ever made?

is this the most racist show ever made?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XZsMik-hfgw
youtube.com/watch?v=UacUR7bPnMM
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

It's written by a black person so no. When black people write caricatures of black stereotypes it's not considered racist, and that's okay with me because they do it best anyway

The answer is no regardless of whether nigs wrote it or not.

but every episode of the show is about race, every character is a racist depiction
when the premise of a program is race, it's racist, and the boondocks is about being black

That's not even close either.

No you fool. Each character represents a black figure/idea in history.
Uncle Ruckus is a representation of uncle tom's cabin.

You've never read Uncle Tom's Cabin.

Racial humor isn't always racist

Youve never heard of uncle tom syndrome

What a dumb response.

You have still never read Uncle Tom's Cabin. Go do it. It's like a five-hour read.

Go do it. Can you read? Go read it. Can't you read? Go read it.

You have NEVER read Uncle Tom's Cabin. Go read it. Why can't you? Go read it right now.

No, the presence of Uncle Ruckus is the show's way of addressing one of the major pillars of black American culture, namely the pri-Civil Rights Movement underclass/"Uncle Tom" mentality. It's hard for some white people nowadays to imagine the degree to which self hatred was ingrained in black people in that time, but what made the CRM so pivotal was the fact that it was the first time black people asserted that they didn't have to conform to the subjective ideals of white people. As a result the black community to this day bears the scars of that experience, and much black American cultural development since the CRM has been in response to it.

lol y tho

Yeah man I'm wrong he's not exactly what the creator has stated him to represent; Uncle Tom.
Either way the show isn't racist.

Self hatred is still huge in the black community.

The only people I've ever heard say "I hate black people" IRL is black people

You ever heard "there is black people and then there is niggers" a white person didn't make that up.

Yeah man you still haven't read Uncle Tom's Cabin. I guess you can't do it even though it's an easy read. Better continue to make constant reference to it and use your time shitposting on Sup Forums rather than actually reading the source material. After all, you've read buzzfeed or whatever so you know very well what you're talking about.

I hope you choke on a watermelon seed at a fried chicken farm, dumb nigger.

The Boondocks actually shaped my opinion of Black people more than any other piece of media.

I don't need to read the source material to know what it references you drooling mook.
>keep shitposting on Sup Forums
Im not the one bud

>when the premise of a program is race, it's racist
No it isn't. Racism is depicting one 'race' as being lesser than another. The Boondocks doesn't do that.

Well can you blame them? Imagine being a hard working black citizen and seeing these fucking dregs of society sullying your name.

It would be sickening.

it can't be racist due to the fact it's written by a POC and as everyone knows they are marginalized by the white patriarchy

Uncle Ruckus isnt even black he has re-vitilligo

That's exactly what people are saying, you can't have a white guy say the n-word like that

Well yeah, but they're not explicitly saying they hate themselves specifically because they're not white, which is progress at the end of the day.

DON'T TRUST DEM NEW NIGGERS OVER THERE

I think the old shows with genuine blackface were probably more racist.

wow..... speechless...... :X

Yeah but the voice actor is a nig.

They weren't all bad youtube.com/watch?v=XZsMik-hfgw

USA USA USA

You're a fucking moron, Tom is the Uncle Tom.

Uncle Ruckus is Uncle Remus from Song of the South.

Discuss.

I did know a legit open neo-Nazi in school who said things like that all the time. It's a surreal experience to actually meet someone like that, especially when I live in Canada. He was actually a legitimately nice guy though, just really naive and pretty stupid, I feel like his family was filled with neo-Nazis and he just got sucked into it.

youtube.com/watch?v=UacUR7bPnMM

Where's the anime coming out for the legions of Japanese soldiers killing and raping children in China?

Yeah it is pretty anti-white

People need to learn how differentiate between racial and racist.

Huh, I live in Canada and knew a neo-Nazi in highschool as well.

Funniest thing is all of his friends, including myself, were at least half native american.

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

Along with american government covering Jap warcrimes in exchange for bio weapon experiments data, conducted on chinese and korean. Nothing of this has to do with civilians.

who the **** is this?

Japanese and South Americans do it best.

Why didn't they talk about the fact that MLK was a self-admitted communist agent being used to destabilize the public and curb any meaningful revolution with the civil rights movement?

It's nice when I find somebody else who understands that all blacks are niggers because their skin is black. That's all it takes to be a nigger. It's not an attitude, it's not how you act, it's your skin color, it's something you can't help.

That show was created by a survivor of the bombings. Chinks are free to write up their own survival/horror stories any time (unless of course they're bullshitting you and it hasn't happened yet because there was no one around to experience any of it)

That's the opposite of what Michael Jackson's got.

If I was black and wasn't a hood nigger I would hate black people too.

Same. The most racist guy I know IRL is black. He has nothing but disdain for niggers.

>implying black people can be racist

Lucky bastard

that's pretty common actually.

kind of like how regular white people hate rednecks.

>japan
>funny

also