Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PByIP2MLWP0
youtube.com/watch?v=UHNUv1MSR0I
youtube.com/watch?v=r4l9bFqgMaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hQZfGa5t4e8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck you.

youtube.com/watch?v=PByIP2MLWP0

hey friend you think you can delete this post so I can be first post in this thread ?

ty in advance !

fuck you insesitive cunt you'll never know my pain so don't act like you can objectively understand

is she hot?

Did you want to fuck your sister?

Is the feel that you're also gay/incel so you feel the need to have kids to continue your families line but know you can't?

she's average as it comes but she's family and i hate how things are going. Atleast she hasn't got a cliche lesbian haircut yet...
why would I? are you one of these disgusting perverts with a sister-fucking fetish or a Texan?
no it's not but i'm still sad, i also have a brother

>she's average as it comes

then dont worry, shes not actually lesbo. shes just doing this for attention. all uggo/average girls do nowadays in the suburbs.

>no it's not but i'm still sad, i also have a brother
Uh you realise this isn't Sup Forums right?
Be glad that she was born in the 21st century and not before cause she'd be beaten, raped, killed or forced to repress herself because of bigots and hateful people.

Hot post pics and videos

the thing is how can you surely know bro? what is the difference between real average-looking dykes and the one's that just faking it.
i'm not sure she had liked a guy before all that happened
you make so many assumptions that i'm not gonna bother. I have never been to Sup Forums nor i'm a right wing.

Well explain what you're feeling then, how are we not supposed to make assumptions if you haven't said anything?

no dont worry, trust me. suburban, average looking girl? its an act for attention.

ESPECIALLY if shes never been asked out by a guy before. its a phase and it will pass. dont worry.

>you make so many assumptions that i'm not gonna bother. I have never been to Sup Forums nor i'm a right wing.
You hardly seem accepting either way. Have a sage.

youtube.com/watch?v=UHNUv1MSR0I

Accepting of what? I never did anything bad of told her anything harsh, i'm always kind with her and have never judged her
thanks dude, that might be the case

>Be glad that she was born in the 21st century and not before cause she'd be beaten, raped, killed or forced to repress herself because of bigots and hateful people.

LMAO the absolute STATE of fucking blueboards these days ffs

Oh shit sorry if that was triggering, the point still stands though I could have chosen the words more carefully.

>Accepting of what? I never did anything bad of told her anything harsh, i'm always kind with her and have never judged her
I'm glad I was wrong.

This board is dead, I'm glad you noticed. No one is talking about music and it doesn't seem to bother mods one bit. On the other hand, do you believe LGBT people should be killed just because of it?

my brother came out a while ago and it was hard for me to deal with.

that being said, I recommend really thinking about what some people are saying here. why are you upset? think to the root cause. do you want your sister to be happy? will her being a lesbian relationship really make you unhappy? or is it more just that you're hurting for her and how hard that must be? i've been on a wide range of that emotional spectrum, and it feels a lot better (for me, at least) to try and feel what they feel.

that being said here's some sad music.
youtube.com/watch?v=r4l9bFqgMaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hQZfGa5t4e8

>or is it more just that you're hurting for her and how hard that must be? i've been on a wide range of that emotional spectrum, and it feels a lot better (for me, at least) to try and feel what they feel.
Well i certainly don't feel any particular hatred towards homosexuals nor i strogly like them either. I don't hate my sis and i want her to be happy but there's this lingering thought of the back of my mind that tells me something is wrong. Or maybe it "feels" wrong to be more specific. Of course i don't want any asshole to hurt her because of her choices but i'm having doubts about everything at this moment, about my self mostly.

That second track is very soothing thank you friend

>On the other hand, do you believe LGBT people should be killed just because of it?

No, I'm not a Muslim, I just think they should be shunned and forced to live in the closet or San Francisco

they shouldnt be allowed to have kids and should be free to frolic their entire nice lives away

This is so interesting to me. What about it feels wrong? Are you sad that she might not have the white-picket fence (or safest) lifestyle?

lmao you're a fucking bitch

>What about it feels wrong?

Why would you care about what your sister fucks

>Are you sad that she might not have the white-picket fence (or safest) lifestyle?
I don't want her to get corrupted by the maliciousness of the world, i have hoped she would always be ok and no one would conspire anything against her. I fear that' i won't be enough to protect her, the thought of chickening out and leaving her alone against society scares me the most.
That's the only possible explanation i can give and it might even be wrong. It's not something i can honestly answer because there's not knowing about my feelings sometimes. I have nightly dreams which tell me a lot about situations and a things that go unnoticed/surpressed inside me, so i wait that lucky night that'll show me a hint.
read the thread pls before spreading retardation

dude you're gay as well

just suck a dick and it will all go away

She is not your fucking daughter you dont need to protect her you dumbass