Paid $40 for this. Did i get ripped off?

Paid $40 for this. Did i get ripped off?

NYPA

nah fam thats that good shit, roll it tight with some tobacco too, make sure to get the filter right, then shove that shit as far up your ass as you possibly can and it'll feel real good in about 1-2 hours. For extra points post pics

Looks like a cross of crab and Kentucky Blue. It's about $100 for 25lbs of seed. Each lb covers 200-400 sq ft. So yeah you overpaid about $40.

I remember this exact same post four months ago

no very cheap this is good weed

looks that shit was taken straight out of poison ivy's bush

Take a closer look,
then kill his parents and make him eat them in a bowl of chilly.

Shitty fucking repost from a month back.

Scott Tenorman epic

that's the finest Arabic Japanese skunk weed you can buy Sup Forumsro can't believe you got that much for 40 dollars in the UK that much would cost at least 200 GBP and a bag of monkey shit. Go easy on it user you'll be like a buckled wheel if have to much at once
>ill give you a 100 dollar and the postage
>I'd even suck your cock and let you fuck my ass
>even if you're a nigglet

Oh no man, I'd say you just won the jackpot. Your dealer must be a newb, because he just sold you the rarest kush out there. This is the the albino unicorn of the weed world. It is the dankiest, muchie-mongering Big Daddy Jangus. If you dankity dank this shit you will turn into a lil'wayne impersonator. And that shit is permanent. Inject pots at your own risk.

Ya boy
Drew Peacock

Samefag

So do i

Ima beat my dick to this. ty.

obvious bait is obvious

I remember this from 4 days ago...

It looks passable to me. Your next spaghetti dish will be pretty damn good methinks.

Oh yeah that's some good and proper weed right there

you got a great deal, should buy more