Anons, I need your help

Anons, I need your help.
I am searching for a game that came out a few years ago.
It is some kind of arcade warbird simulation. Goal of the game was to shoot down enemy fighter in dogfight airfights.
It is not a flight simulator.
There was a demo out when the game was released.
Any ideas?

War Thunder?

I'd rather think he means world of warplanes

Nah, dont think so. The game I mean, came out before these 2 games. Probably 10 years ago.
but thx for reply

Raiden II at your local pizza parlor arcade

kek, no

Ace combat?

Heroes of the Pacific?

Blazing angels maybe ?

Air conficts?

Battle Toads

il 2 sturmovik

Tetris?

European Air War?

Oldfag detected

is it set in ww2?
Pearl Harbor maybe?

>il 2 sturmovik
I always wanted to play that game. I could never find a torrent that worked

Rise of Flight?

it's not that good anyway imho

Mouse breaker top dog

Are there any good wwii/wwi flight simulator games?

mudkips edition?

This is what i remembered as well

Yeah, its Heroes of the pacific. I recognize it. Thx user!

the GOG.com version on tpb works. Get the downgrade patch and dl DBW mod next

it is widely considered the best in the sim community and still has many active modders and players. The physics has never been surpassed. The graphics are just alright tho

Tyrian or raptor

Asteroids?

Love that game.

you thinking of planes of war?

Secret Weapons of the Luft Waffe

or

Birds of Steel

CRIMSON FUCKING SKIES.
Tell m zachary sent you.

>War Thunder
A good game, when it was enjoyable before it became a boring ass grindfest, with unbalanced vehicles.

Maybe it was in Microsoft Flight Simulator? It always has biplane dogfighter simulations in it.

It's had those sims since before even microsoft bought out the company.

Yes, you want to check out the IL-2 BoS series. Kuban is utterly amazing, especially in VR. Stalingrad and Moscow are good maps too. IL-2 Cliff of Dover is really good to with the new updates, just no VR support yet..burt soon.

Other than that for WW2 the rest are spotty in terms of a complete package. DCS is great but not there for WW2 period yet. In fact, DCS is releasing their new 2.5 version for the free map and 2 planes and engine updates this week on Wed of Fri. You must check it out. It's free to play until you want to buy modules.

Sorry I misread, you didn't want sims. What the fuck do you want then?

Micropay crap, yuk!

The Janes ones are really good. Best of the best for when they were released.

Micropay crap? Are you stupid? These aren't ptw sims. They aren't Warthunder or WoWS that are m/p fuckfests. In DCS if you wanna fly a full fidelity plane, you buy the fucking plane, nothing micro about it. It takes them years to make the planes. If you want it, you buy it. If you don't you don't have too. IL-2 sells new maps that include campaigns and career modes and m/p.and they include new planes.

You have no concept of what micropay is do you?

You have anger issues and shouldn't be in a cockpit.

ive remembered that game my entire life but i never recall the name
thanks

I love DCS. I have the Mustang, F-86 Sabre, and bf-109 so far, not counting the free planes. It's fun as fuck and satisfies my airplane autism.

Galaga?