Amerifats hate thread

Amerifats hate thread
Capitalistic, school shooting, Israel loving, Wal-Mart shopping pig men and women.

lol what country you from, Trashlandia?

Sorry cant hear you over all this affluence.

Imagine being so buttblasted about another country that you have to recruit people from other countries to make you feel better about yourself

Republicans and gunfags are the most fun and easiest to trigger. Discuss.

Shit tier bait, you fag

/k/ is the easiest board to troll. It adds up.

I wish threads like these weren't just bait :[

Hello from paki!

Not really, leftys get triggered by simple racism

Fuck Pakis tho

ok we get it you hate us - we will just pull out of NATO now and leave europeans to take care of themselves.

Republicuck detected

I hate Ameriscums with all my heart.
No matter if they're liberals, trumpists, wannabe natsocs, commies, classic conservatives, jews, latinos, niggers, mongrels: they're ALL trash, (((democracy))) is literally their religion, they crave for MUH FREEDOM which is in fact degenerate individualism and consumerism, they represent the most superficial, cancerous "civilization" we ever occurred and they are proud of it.

I hate my country. Canada is such a fuck up.
You think the sjw and feminist problem is majorly amarica? Come here and see the shit they ramble on about. And not to mention our fuckwad prime minister keeps letting in terrorists.

The only reason u are in nato is becouse u are a nation that lives off from oil and war

No really lol. It isn't that deep. You're English or German though right?

I do not understand why fellow English speaking allies of the United States are constantly bitching about them on here.

I mostly see on here, "wal mart, fat, republicuck" like the eurocucks have nothing better but to sit around and point out the worst of america

Stay mad kid.

Lol, the liberal butthurt continues!

wow your shithole country must be better then, huh you filthy jew.
>kys

Upload failed.
reCAPTCHA produces false negatives.
Sup Forums is dying.