Not my personal army but the benefit is mutual

not my personal army but the benefit is mutual

#toothlessbottle challenge

let us spread it. tested using social medias and random chat sites and actually quite big percentage of working. the challenge is simple:

>one bottle
>sit and hold her with ur feet
>arms behind ur back
>only lips,no teeth allowed
>open bottle if u can

experiment with this and result will be video for ur satisfaction, and with enough big army like Sup Forums has, the thing can became viral and vids trading in threads will be all over the place within days

Fuck off.

>trying to rally personal army with jpg for ants
>being this new
kys op

>using kys

using green text

no way dude, its too obvious

>Using responses

>using 4chin

>using using

>757673125

now kiss you faggots

Actually a decent idea.

Personal army is when some guy tries to get Sup Forums to help his individual cause and not do some raid or prank.
Fuck off new/b/

using Sup Forums

no name field
cant greentext

Using oxygen

> a decent idea

not really, no. I bet you there's 14 year old little girls lurking this thread as we speak and they realize this 'challenge' is creepy

This. OP isn't even requesting personal army

Is a prime example of the faggots that inhabit this board now. Go to leddit

OP has a foot fetish obviously

nice ad hominem. no real arguments. the only one that has to go to leddit is you

post vid pls

OP is a genius, it was a matter of seconds

Shit idea. Even Dan the Man Schneider was smarter than this

fyk99rgr

No real arguments? Everyone here is telling op to fuck off because nypa and he's creepy, instead of jumping on board with the fun. That a good enough argument? If you want a discussion, you probably shouldn't be on the the trap-loli capital of Sup Forums.

>tl:dr go to Reddit so you can argue with other pussies

>the fun

where's this fun youre talking about? do you not see that this will never work??? its not about calling OP a fag, its just the idea itself is shit

>tl;dr its a waste of time that wont work, put in simpler words, for simpler people like you

I believe in you OP.

I've seen way more obvious and ridiculous "challenges" take off for the benefit of us footfags.

you posted in vola?

This has been done already and there are several videos about it you idiots

using space

>4▶
>not my personal army but the benefit is mutualbump

not OP but here

OP's vid isnt even in there

when OP is actually a 50 year old with a foot fetish trying to create a viral sensation that has underage girls performing foot fetish blowjobs on water bottles.