The greatest president of all time for the working class citizens

The greatest president of all time for the working class citizens.

If you have a job and actually contributing to America you love POTUS. If you have been living off the government for the past 8 years you hate him.

the economy is finally booming again

Dems might need to learn a trade and get a job and stop living off the rest of us that actually work.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9S1uc47j1Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=lLKkTeLyUoM
reuters.com/article/us-fiat-chrysler-investment/fiat-chrysler-to-invest-1-billion-in-michigan-plant-add-2500-jobs-idUSKBN1F034F
nytimes.com/2017/12/16/opinion/sunday/war-trump-islamic-state.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/sadly-trump-is-winning_us_5a2b1110e4b022ec613b823f
dailysignal.com/2017/12/04/supreme-court-upholds-trump-travel-ban/
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/03/donald-trump-pulls-us-out-of-un-global-compact-on-migration
businessinsider.com/trump-tpp-trans-pacific-partnership-what-it-means-2017-1
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/11/569936446/president-trump-is-sending-nasa-back-to-the-moon
nytimes.com/2017/06/26/business/3-cnn-journalists-resign-after-retracted-story-on-trump-ally.html
theintercept.com/2017/12/09/the-u-s-media-yesterday-suffered-its-most-humiliating-debacle-in-ages-now-refuses-all-transparency-over-what-happened/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/31/hillary-clinton-backer-paid-500g-to-fund-women-accusing-trump-sexual-misconduct-before-election-day-report-says.html
businessinsider.com/abc-news-suspends-brian-ross-over-serious-error-in-michael-flynn-story-2017-12
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/11/20/the-u-s-begins-bombing-taliban-drug-labs-as-trumps-afghanistan-strategy-takes-hold/?utm_term=.8d12793002a9
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/22/donald-trump-kabul-praises-fight-to-win-afghanistan-strategy
washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2017/08/24/trump-gets-it-right-on-afghanistan-and-pakistan/?utm_term=.0b3cfdcbd0bd
youtube.com/watch?v=ktp3opo_QRc
newsweek.com/trump-obama-better-cybersecurity-723621
thehill.com/opinion/finance/354541-labor-market-is-thriving-far-better-under-trump-than-under-obama
thehill.com/opinion/finance/368904-economists-agree-trump-not-obama-gets-credit-for-economy
forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2017/11/08/trumps-economic-scorecard-one-year-post-election/#48b577205e85
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/media/329601-why-is-the-media-trying-to-remain-oblivious-to-trumps-popularity
investors.com/politics/commentary/trump-economy-gdp-growth-unemployment/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/01/the-voters-abandoning-donald-trump/550247/
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/368860-jamie-dimon-dems-dont-have-a-strong-candidate-for-2020
forbes.com/sites/andyjsemotiuk/2018/01/11/taking-a-note-from-trump-why-the-canadian-government-should-tighten-up-its-refugee-policy/#b7161137dc59
washingtonexaminer.com/the-paris-climate-agreement-was-a-terrible-deal-for-the-us/article/2624974
washingtonexaminer.com/illegal-immigration-hits-45-year-low-under-trump/article/2645396
defence24.com/620056,expert-trumps-visit-brings-us-polish-relations-to-the-new-level-interview
youtube.com/watch?v=A1If7MBOdEE
usnews.com/opinion/articles/2017-12-21/donald-trump-is-the-most-successful-first-year-president-of-all-time
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/367541-fbi-launches-new-clinton-foundation-investigation
bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm
latimes.com/projects/la-na-pol-trump-federal-judiciary/
usatoday.com/story/tech/2018/01/17/apple-pays-38-billion-trump-tax-bill-open-second-hq/1041261001/
boston.cbslocal.com/2018/01/12/paycheck-changes-new-tax-law-more-money/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i agree

You are a fucking idiot - just like trump

hows obama care? or you on some other free hand out program?
or still living at home?

Yeah he re sparked my desire to move to America

Love him

For the shitstains who don't believe Hillary and 0bama were for the wall before they realized they could get more votes being against it.

youtube.com/watch?v=9S1uc47j1Q4

youtube.com/watch?v=lLKkTeLyUoM

He's definitely not the worst, and definitely not the best. Seems ok, even though he does unpredictable stuff sometimes.

Fiat Chrysler to invest $1 billion in Michigan plant, add 2,500 jobs
reuters.com/article/us-fiat-chrysler-investment/fiat-chrysler-to-invest-1-billion-in-michigan-plant-add-2500-jobs-idUSKBN1F034F

The only real complaint I have against him is Jeff Sessions autistic anti-weed shit. It should be up to the states and, most importantly, its creating jobs. It goes directly against his whole thing about being the jobs president.

Name calling crybaby liberals btfo.

>A War Trump Won
nytimes.com/2017/12/16/opinion/sunday/war-trump-islamic-state.html

>HuffPost: "Trump is Winning"
huffingtonpost.com/entry/sadly-trump-is-winning_us_5a2b1110e4b022ec613b823f

>In a Win for Trump, Supreme Court Upholds ‘Extreme Vetting’ Travel Ban
dailysignal.com/2017/12/04/supreme-court-upholds-trump-travel-ban/

>Trump pulls US out of UN global compact on migration
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/03/donald-trump-pulls-us-out-of-un-global-compact-on-migration

>Trump kills TPP
businessinsider.com/trump-tpp-trans-pacific-partnership-what-it-means-2017-1

>The president Monday signed at the White House Space Policy Directive 1, a change in national space policy for a human return to the Moon, followed by missions to Mars and beyond.
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/11/569936446/president-trump-is-sending-nasa-back-to-the-moon

I wasn’t a Trump supporter. I am now.

Yeah... that makes them look soooo much better. Changing a belief to get votes. They will both say anything and then do nothing.

Trump's building the wall. They can watch from prison.

Couldn't agree more

As much as I hate weed, you do have to admit its a job creator.

>3 CNN journos resigned after their story about Trumps team colluding with Russians was exposed as a complete lie
nytimes.com/2017/06/26/business/3-cnn-journalists-resign-after-retracted-story-on-trump-ally.html

>CNN being called out by Glenn Greenwald for lying a different time about a Trump/Russian collusion story
theintercept.com/2017/12/09/the-u-s-media-yesterday-suffered-its-most-humiliating-debacle-in-ages-now-refuses-all-transparency-over-what-happened/

>Hillary Clintons team got exposed for paying women to say Trump sexually assaulted them
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/31/hillary-clinton-backer-paid-500g-to-fund-women-accusing-trump-sexual-misconduct-before-election-day-report-says.html

>ABC suspends Bryan Ross over serious error in Michael Flynn story
businessinsider.com/abc-news-suspends-brian-ross-over-serious-error-in-michael-flynn-story-2017-12

Give up the illegals and you can have your weed.

>Trump begins targeting Taliban druglabs
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/11/20/the-u-s-begins-bombing-taliban-drug-labs-as-trumps-afghanistan-strategy-takes-hold/?utm_term=.8d12793002a9

>Afghan officials praise Trumps strategy
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/22/donald-trump-kabul-praises-fight-to-win-afghanistan-strategy

>"Trump gets it right on Afghanistan and Pakistan"
washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2017/08/24/trump-gets-it-right-on-afghanistan-and-pakistan/?utm_term=.0b3cfdcbd0bd

youtube.com/watch?v=ktp3opo_QRc [Open]

>"Trump is better on Cyber security than Obama"-ACLU
newsweek.com/trump-obama-better-cybersecurity-723621

>Thriving Labor market under Trump
thehill.com/opinion/finance/354541-labor-market-is-thriving-far-better-under-trump-than-under-obama

>Economists agree: Trump, not Obama, gets credit for economy
thehill.com/opinion/finance/368904-economists-agree-trump-not-obama-gets-credit-for-economy

>"Over that time the stock market has boomed, GDP growth has improved and unemployment is at an almost 17-year low but job gains are running below the average of Obama’s last six years."

forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2017/11/08/trumps-economic-scorecard-one-year-post-election/#48b577205e85

>”Is the media going to remain oblivious to Trump’s popularity?”
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/media/329601-why-is-the-media-trying-to-remain-oblivious-to-trumps-popularity

>”Has Anyone Noticed That Trump's Economy Keeps Beating Expectations?”
investors.com/politics/commentary/trump-economy-gdp-growth-unemployment/

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

I've been alive since the Nixon era. Carter, Clinton and 0bama have been some of our worst POTUS's in the past 100 years. Bush #2 wasn't that good either, but no matter who was in office at that time he was going to have a horrible time with it all.
I like that President Trump pisses off both sides - both sides have fucked us over so they deserve it. And, knowing how horribly under-qualified 0bama was, President Trump not being a political insider + lots of experience getting things done in the real world were a bonus for me.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/01/the-voters-abandoning-donald-trump/550247/

Trump's overall score of 17% approval among African Americans more than doubles the 8% who voted for him in 2016. His 23% approval among black men dwarfs the 13% of black men who voted for him; while the 11% support among black women nearly triples the 4% who voted for him.

>Dems dont have a strong candidate for 2020
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/368860-jamie-dimon-dems-dont-have-a-strong-candidate-for-2020

>Trump's Immigration Crackdown Driving Illegal Immigrants To Canada
forbes.com/sites/andyjsemotiuk/2018/01/11/taking-a-note-from-trump-why-the-canadian-government-should-tighten-up-its-refugee-policy/#b7161137dc59

>The Paris climate agreement would have cost america millions of jobs and even more money
washingtonexaminer.com/the-paris-climate-agreement-was-a-terrible-deal-for-the-us/article/2624974

>Illegal immigration hits 45-year low under Trump
washingtonexaminer.com/illegal-immigration-hits-45-year-low-under-trump/article/2645396

>Trumps visit brings US-Polish relations to a new level
defence24.com/620056,expert-trumps-visit-brings-us-polish-relations-to-the-new-level-interview

youtube.com/watch?v=A1If7MBOdEE [Open]
>Trump is the most successful first year president ever
usnews.com/opinion/articles/2017-12-21/donald-trump-is-the-most-successful-first-year-president-of-all-time

oh, and the FBI is investigating the Clinton Foundation
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/367541-fbi-launches-new-clinton-foundation-investigation

if you watch cnn you will hear bullshit to make him look bad.

i am not a huge fan of fox news but at least they try and support our president that WE elected.

deal with it DEMs
we had to deal with Obama for 8 shitty years

And it's not like the press would ever bring it up in detail with them.

Refute these:

A good thing to do is to compare the two. When Fox runs a story about more of Hillary's e-mails being released; they were classified and SHE talked about how to get them off of her server, but CNN goes on and on and on about how President Trumps health CAN'T be good, that pretty much tells you something.
Same thing if CNN accidentally posts something true about President Trump and Fox ignores it.

Stupid. Very fucking stupid.

Most wealth generated comes out of the tech industry area--- and no one likes him there. Then again, everyone there has some form of higher education, which most Trump supporters don't

Go shill elsewhere, fag.

>finally booming again

holy shit you are ignorant...its been booming for the last 4yrs...stock market was hitting all time highs during Ob's last 3years...

Now...about those coal jobs LOL....

The only thing I here I really agree with Trump on is killing TPP, that shit would have outsourced so many jobs. Other than that, these are just op-eds written by people and not endorsed by the outlet

No, not we. Popular vote is we. Actual win is by electoral college. That's a them.

Quads of truth

I despise Trump, but I think CNN has done a terrible job with the Russian collusion narrative, oft reporting rumor and conjecture as fact and doing the opposite of journalism. I also like anything written by Glenn Greenwald and strongly dislike Hillary

Let's see: Trump has; 1) 3.9% GDP. 2) ISIS destroyed. 3) Record low illegal border crossings. 4) Record stock market. 5) Record low unemployment. 6) Rising wages. 7) Massive tax cut. 8) Repatriating trillions. 9) 800 Obama-era regulations axed. 10) Record number of appointed Circuit Judges. 11) First time ever Dow Jones has hit 5000! 12) Trump’s gives Flint’s Water $100 Million in Aid The Obama Presidency should have been firing on all cylinders in his final year, instead he lost 17,000 manufacturing jobs and said they weren't coming back. In Trump's first year, we've added 171,000 new manufacturing jobs.They came back. Magic.

It has always been amazing that she gets away with the shit she does, and people love her. She's a horrible, greedy liar.

I don't have problem with women in positions of power, I've just never understood why it should be her. It's like the BLM bullshit. Quit crying about the scumbag who got shot by a cop during a robbery and start taking back your streets from the thugs who shot and killed the 8 year old black girl on her front porch.

This

As a Briton, I agree. We need a good nationalist leader.Trump isn't ideal, but he is a step in the right direction.

You have the same pattern of democratic government all over the West:

Take immigration for example:

> Left wing parties take in immigrants for a voter base, as immigrants vote strongly in favour of parties that push for bigger government and pro-welfare policies (Not saying welfare is a bad thing, but that is another discussion)
> Right-wing parties. More invested in big business, can use immigration to undercut job markets, thus reducing wages and employee benefits (i.e., If you won't work in unsafe conditions for pennies, someone else will). They may say they are anti-immigration, but they never do anything about it.

The Labour-Conservative dichotomy in the UK is a perfect example of this.

Trump had been so reviled because he is a threat to the status quo of an illusion of choice. As I said, he is not the saviour of The West, but he is a start.

I am working for Goldman Sachs and I can confirm that this guy is the absolute greatest thing happening to us since Paulson was made Secretary of the Treasury. Can't complain

If Hillary supports something, you can rest assured there's a video somewhere of her taking the opposite position

Don't forget:

ZERO major economic policies that would have caused any of that growth, save for the tax bill, which was just recently.

Nice try taking credit for all that Obama growth, though.

>3.9% GDP

quit lying- to yourself if not others:

bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm

>ISIS destroyed.

actually its not...and its current state is due more to the Russians and the Iraqis than Dump.

>Record low unemployment

more lies...its the lowest in 15yrs but not "record low"-

>Record number of appointed Circuit Judges

more lies...Dump is 6th in number of judges appointed.

latimes.com/projects/la-na-pol-trump-federal-judiciary/

fuck off with your fake news.

>The greatest president of all time for the working class citizens

ayyyyyy kek, he only care about his jew rich , nice bite

Apple is moving their HQ to USA....
Hiring 20000 people....
Gonna be something like half a billon dollars brought to america by just them....
So tech companies what?

I live in Canada, and am considering moving to the US just because of this man. Trudeau is ruining our country while Trump is boosting yours. I'm super jelly.

>Apple is moving their HQ to USA...

Wut?? their HQ has been in the US since they first started in a garage you stupid motherfucking idiot.

Are all Dump supporters this fucking stupid?

usatoday.com/story/tech/2018/01/17/apple-pays-38-billion-trump-tax-bill-open-second-hq/1041261001/

Sorry, they refer to them as campuses

Actually a few million less of us voted for trump so I don't think you've earned that "we" that you used.

Okay, now tell how Trump had anything to do with that. They've been building that HQ for years.

>its current state is due more to the Russians and the Iraqis than Dump.
Honestly, I don’t give a fuck about all the rest of the shit, same way I don’t give a shit about who is currently POTUS (either way, this election was a loss) however; no, the Russians aren’t doing shit, and the Iraqi military is inept as fuck.

I’m saying this firsthand as a Ranger who has been deployed multiple times since the end of the actual GWOT. USSOF is doing more work now than ever, it helps that since the public actually believes we’re no longer engaged in ground combat operations - i.e. less public/politics oversight has returned us to mid-2000s level ROEs.

We’re killing a lot of folks, and they’re making it extremely easy for us. ISIS and other insurgent groups weren’t nearly as brazen as they were during the occupation, meaning that it’s not nearly as hard to find them.

POTUS will always claim credit, it doesn’t matter who is sitting in the chair. Just like how Obama claimed OBL as his victory when it was Bush’s.

Trump is an idiot, Clinton is a crook. Both of them fit the profile for what makes a politician.

OPRAH FOR 2020!! Who is with me on this!

So...a vague promise to open a tech support campus somewhere...sometime....got it.

Meanwhile their new HeadQuarters on One Infinite Loop that was a decade in the planning and development just opened last year...

whatever...facts dont really matter to Dumster fanboys

They've been building it for years and they dont even know where its going yet?

>Iraqi military is inept as fuck.

drove them out of Iraq with Iranian instead of US help.

>deployed multiple times

really? how many time were you deployed to Syria??

The deterioration of ISIS in Syria was much more about the Russian airforce than US ops.

fuck off.

Ah my mistake, i thought you were referring the "Spaceship" campus which has been built.

Regardless, tell me how one of the most successful companies in the world building another campus in the USA (when the company has already been based here) has ANYTHING to do with Trump. Did he fucking design the IPhone X?

Its better than what the Dems offered... which was only a government shut down

Corporate tax cuts. Easy as that. You make companies want to build here, thats how you bring jobs home

Nah, Grand Duchess of the Gibs can fuck off.

I agree OP great thread

so weak

speculation
it's what the weak do

this retarded

I have a job and I hate this retarded orange moron.

Дeлaйтe дeньги тoлькo c тpeмя aнглийcкими фpaзaми

Actually no, those are the facts. Its Dumspter fans who are allergic to actual facts.

>Russians aren’t doing shit

someone hasnt been paying attention.

>drove them out of Iraq with Iranian instead of US help.
You’re literally some clueless retard who has no idea what he’s talking about. Quds Force operatives have been assasinating Iraqi politicians/elected officials since we invaded Iraq. They’ve been supplying both sides with weapons and the means to produce sophisticated IED/VBIEDs specifically because it’s in their best interest to destablize the country. And no, almost every major offensive to date, whether carried out by the Iraqi gov’t or the Kurds, has been done in concert with USSOF and/or US airpower.

As for Syria, I can’t comment on that. But if you honestly believe that the Russian AF is doing anything but blowing up people not amenable to Assad you’re a fucking retard.

Get read in, go over, or you fuck off. You don’t know a fucking thing lol.

healthcare is fucked. doesn't matter if it's niggercare or any other government run program.

what's a chargemaster?
whats a lobbyist?

who cares which ineffective program you're using to pay for overpriced shit service when it's still overpriced shit service?

so weak

Shit happened under Obama. Trump just riding on his success for the first year. I hear lots of job cuts coming down the pipe now. GOOD JOB FUCKTARDS!

Uh, no, I’ve been paying plenty of attention. The Russians and us literally tell each other where we are so we don’t bomb each other.

It makes it pretty easy for intel analysts on both sides to figure out who is targeting who.

i have a job and i love the job that this retarded orange moran is doing.

better than anyone else would have done, that's for damned sure.

speculation
it's what the weak do

>Just like how Obama claimed OBL as his victory when it was Bush’s.
What is Tora Bora?, The Post

>retarded orange moran
this retarded

DOOO YOUUU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING

it's not speculation when you can objectively compare how pricing worked before to inflated bullshit prices now.

go be a dumb nigger somewhere else.

Unlike Obama who said, "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor." and lied. When Trump says "If you like your paycheck, you can keep your paycheck." He actually delivers.
boston.cbslocal.com/2018/01/12/paycheck-changes-new-tax-law-more-money/

If you’re inferring that OBL was killed in Tora Bora and not in Pakistan, I don’t even see the point in responding to that. Unless you’re making some other point?

LOL! Don't bother with him user. He's in denial about it. Tard thinks he can hide.

>Passing a tax bill that reduces tax on millionaires and increases tax on the middle class
>Good for working class citizens
Why did your parents feed you so much lead.

>Unlike Obama who said, "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor." and lied.
What's the lie? In America, you can still pay to see whatever doctor who will accept you. That's capitalism, isn't it?

so weak

Where's the coal jobs he promised?
Where's the wall?
Where's the fixed income inequality?
Where's the drained swamp?
Where's the 45 million USD $$ he's cost the tax payer for his retarded Marilago Trips he cost the secret service?
Why's our infrastructure still decades out of date and still crumbling?

Yeah, Bush kept it hush hush instead of claiming that massive PR boost, for reasons. Right?

LOL! Don't bother with him user. He's in denial about it. Tard thinks he can hide.

>If you’re inferring that OBL was killed in Tora Bora and not in Pakistan, I don’t even see the point in responding to that.
That is literally what every Republican would tell you from 2002-2011. And some of them even after. Better than to acknowledge W. let the trail go cold to get oil shekels.

this retarded

speculation
it's what the weak do

What is History?

so weak

>You’re literally some clueless retard who has no idea what he’s talking about.

yes, yes you are.

If you think Iran played no role in this...and that the shiite militias who did most of the fighting in Mosul are not funded by - and loyal to Iran than you are more fucking ignorant than you let on...which is saying a lot.

>Russian AF is doing anything but blowing up people not amenable to Assad

Is ISIS "amenable" to Assad?

Holy shit you are an asshat.

You are literally some stupid grunt who thinks he knows...when you dont.

>Government mandates that you pay into healthcare they regulate.
>The insurance you pay $600 a month for, which was cheaper when it was privatized, dictates that you don’t get to spend your money how you see fit.
Uh, that’s not capitalism

literally a man-baby

so weak...

I never said that Bush didn’t let him get away, he denied Delta the request to airdrop anti-personnel mines on the paths that he ultimately used to escape.

What I said was that he didn’t die in Tora Bora.

deflection...its what ignorant cunts do.

>Is ISIS "amenable" to Assad
Yeah fucktard, they are lol

so weak

>Go to Doctor
>pay money for treatment
That's capitalism. Obamacare didn't change anything about that. Everybody takes cash. If you like your Doctor, and he's not included on your plan (which could and did change every year even before ACA), you can keep him. By paying to see him.

indeed you are.

this retarded